Ahem, hiiii...

G

Greymis

Original poster
The dreaded introduction, 's like facing Cerberus or some other badass gate guardian! But I digress, the name is Stephen though my RP buds call me Greymis, nudge nudge, wink wink. Continuing about names I'm perfectly content going by either Steph or Grey!

I've had a long history with RP, though it has been a bit of an on and off relationship, this means I might be a smidge rusty. Doesn't mean this old dog can't learn any new tricks! Thats a joke by the way, please don't go female mantis on me.

With that sub-par and akward intro out of the way I'd love to extend my greetings to all my fellow Roleplayers~! May we get along swimmingly and have a plethora of adventures~!
Do feel free to ask any questions you may have, since I tend to muck up the introduce bit.

Hullo and welcome to this pit of madness and joy!

Make sure you have yourself a good time!

Greymis! IIIIII... Yeah, I don't know you. Welcome to Iwaku Roleplay, and while there are many Supreme Almighty Ruler Overlords from the Freezing Holy and Fiery Maze of a Garage Pit of Madness and Joy that is Iwaku. *breathes* Adjectives and adverbs yeah! There is naught to fear! Why you ask? It's because most of us are Caring Supreme Almighty Ruler Overlords from the Freezing Holy and Fiery Maze of a Garage Pit of Madness and Joy that is Iwaku.

Alright... I'm done.
Have fun roaming through Iwaku's infinite plain! I'm going to bed, my bed... desu.

Greetings Grey, and welcome to Iwaku, please take a number and we will be right with you, HA! no, (jkjk) We are pretty quick here, if you have any questions or need any help don't hesitate to ask and we will do our best to help you.

have fun.

Hiiiii Greymis! ^o^ welcome to uuuus!

Thank you, thank you all for the warm welcome, I'm looking forward to... just about everything to be honest! Still getting used to certain bits and thingamabobs, but I'm sure I'll haveit down in no time~!