AHeartlessNobody's Search Thread :3 (Adept-Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHeartlessNobody

The Light Fury
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.
A bit about me/My requirments:
-You must post at least once a day unless I am other wise told about a trip you are taking, work, or school. In other words, a valid reason.
-You must post at least three paragraphs per character, though more is preferred.
-Please have good grammar. This will be adept to advanced so you know how you should be as far as grammar.
-I am looking for a male, but will double up as long as your female isn't one of those 'spot light' characters. And you know what I'm talking about when I say that.
-Some of these are for ages 18 and over due to violence and suggestive themes. I don't do pure smut(I find I get bored too easily with that), but I don't mind a mature scene or two(as long as you are of age). Just as long as it doesn't consume the whole rp. Just keep that in mind and if you are 17 and young, stick to the rps I don't have marked as 18+
PM me with the title/pairing of the plot you wish to do me if you are interested.

Please send me the answers to these questions with your pm:
Plot you wish to do?
Are you 18 and over? (if applies to the plot you picked)
Are you okay with one or two mature scenes, or would you rather fade to black?
Pm or thread?
Any suggestions for the plot?
May I have a sample post(put it below the questions)?
Do you have any questions for me?

My Plots!!!
(they are color coordinated for your convenience lol)

Carrie Based
This is a rp based on but separate form the movie Carrie. I want this rp to be a mix of a dark theme and comic relief. My idea is my character would have a dark past. She would have powers she can't exactly control. Her powers would be mainly along the lines of telekenisis. During her time in a town she was bullied greatly and only one person ever made her life better. Her best friend. He was the one person she relied on. When neither of them could find dates to senior prom they decided to just go together. The girl gets pranked at the prom and during the prank something went wrong and the boy ends up dead, making the girl snap. Her powers go out of control, getting loose. With the doors locked and the girl too far gone for talking to, no one makes it out alive. With the people dead, the girl gets away and the scene at the prom remains a mystery. The girl starts over in a new place but is still scarred by her old life. And when a new boy becomes interested in her, she struggles to hide her powers and past, while at the same time tries shunning him for fear of hurting him like she had with all those people.

Still Here(Freezing)
Soooooooooooooooo, I read this fake story on FB and it totally gave me an idea for an rp. Heres the link to the story;
http://www.tickld.com/x/this-guys-facebook-inbox-has-everybody-terrified
Anyway, the plot kind of complicated and sad at first. It would start out with this couple(both still alive). Basically they've been together for a while, engaged and such, and happy, never getting into fights. All together they are literary a perfect couple. But then something happens where they finally get into one fight over something trivial and not too long after one of the dies(I'm thinking if its the girl that dies she is hit by or car or if its the boy that dies he dies in a car wreck). But the person doesn't really 'die'. Something would prevent the from going away completely(it can be discussed what that reason is). The other person though would believe them really dead. A funeral and such would take place and the person would go through the stages of grieving, trying to go on. The person who supposedly died though, knowing they can't really approach their love when they are supposedly dead, is heartbroken and tries so hard to stay away. Finally, unable to fight it any more, they come up with the idea of communicating with them through Facebook(or another social site). Though its not the same a speaking with them face to face and such, its something and it keeps them going and helps them to hold back the urge to approach the other.

It can spread on through that, but that sit so far until I can discuss it with my partner.
----
This below is an idea to go along with the lot above, but is optional and can be discussed.

So this is my idea for how the person is not really 'dead'. What I had in mind would be that the person at birth was chemically changed or had been genetically altered in the womb to where if they get hurt he or she would heal at a miraculous rate but he or she hadn't known about it growing up because they had never been seriously hurt. But basically in an extremely injury, such as a car crash or being hit by a car, they would be so close to death that they would indeed appear to be dead(heart stopped, ect) but the alteration in their body would keep them from dying completely and would slowly heal them, though it would take a few days or week for them be able to wake up. Maybe a month or two to heal completely. Basically they still age and such and can die of old age, but they can't die by injury. And what would happen would be the people who altered them(maybe scientists from some secret corporation?) would after the funeral(like I said the person would appear dead for a few days while recuperating) they secretly dig them back up and put them into a facility. Said person though would escape and thus start their secret life watching their love, but knowing they can go near them for fear in the scientists if they found him or her would try to harm their love as well.

(Maybe even at one point the person who is supposed to be dead goes under a new name, pretending like he or she isn't who they really are, going under a new name and such unable to stay in hiding any longer and runs into their old love, causing a bunch of problems or trying to keep up the act of not knowing who the person is while their love is practically having a fit and meltdown of how much this supposed new person looks like their old love. All the while the person would still be sending the messages over the social sight leaving their love mentally distressed and feeling like they are going insane)

Like I said that part is of this is completely optional and we can discuss more if you have ideas of you own to add or don't like this idea for it.

She's the Man
This will contain mature content. Over 18 please.

Corville's football had been in a slump for the past three years, and this year was no different. It wasn't like they weren't good, because they were, they just weren't very pulled together. They used pure strength, instead of using their heads, which is always their down fall. But, no one really seemed to see that.
Shean is the newest member of the football team, having moved from New York. He is a junior and people say that he is gonna be the newest team captain, and the current team captain, AJ, does not like that at all. In turn, it started a all out grudge.

A month after joining the team, his twin sister, Samantha, came to watch the practice, though, things went bad. AJ tripped Shean on the felid and one thing lead to another. Soon, the two were in a fight. Seeing her brother about to get hurt, Samantha got in the middle of the fight, only to be pushed down by AJ, which was a BIG mistake on his part. She tackled the qaurterback and began to punch him. It took five of the football players to pull her off of him.

The couch, seeing all of this happening, gave Samantha a choice. She would either be suspended from school, or join the team. And of course, she chose joining the team.
The boys were shocked, but the girl actually became their star player, but what happens when AJ, the boy she beat up, starts to fall her and has to deal with not only her brother, but her boyfriend? And worse, what if Samantha and AJ spend a night together, turning everything upside down?
Her boyfriend and brother will be shared characters(unless the option to do a double up is decided over pm, but either way I want to play Samantha).

The Natashas
Warning. This will be very mature and violent. Contains a touchy subject. 18 and over.
Well, in my Global Issues class we are talking about 'The Natasha's(human trafficking). I was thinking about doing an rp about a girl who is forced into human trafficking, kept in a country she knows nothing about, ect. The male character could be one of many options; the son of the man who 'pimps' the girl, an old friend of the girl who visiting the country sees her and finds out what shes been doing and poses as one of her costumers to figure out what to do about it, an actual costumer who comes to care for her(and basically monopolizes her from other men), an old boyfriend who finds out and tries to rescue her, or what ever else you could come up with. Like I said, its touchy(I of course wouldn't want this being a smut rp though one or two of those scenes is okay with me if you wish it. If not then fade to black). Mainly I would want to do what she's going through in her time going through all this. As said in the title I am looking for people who was 18+ years old. If you are under 18 do not message me about this plot.

Found Alive
Basically its a world where robots have taken over everything and want to get rid of all the humans. The more dangerous humans they just kill, but some that have useful skills or are less harmless the robots change them, turning them into Androids. The humans' bones, and eyes are replaced by mechanics and a chip implanted into their minds, making it seem like they are machines, turning them essentially into half robots, though you couldn't look at them and tell physically because they look the same as they had been human. The only difference you will find between this Androids and normal humans that you can physically see is that the Androids have a bar-code tattooed onto their arm(underneath the tattoo is a tracking chip as well). Any humans still alive and not changed by the robots are living in hiding away from the robots, having to scavenge for supplies, food, ect.

My idea for the rp would be that I would play a girl who had been captured on one of the humans raids for finding supplies and turned into an Android. Androids are to supposed to have any memories at all of their previous life(the chip in their brain on top of increasing their intelligence and react times, ect, also blocking the previous human memories), but the girl has been having flashes of memories. Not much, just images of certain things. This makes her more and more less willing to do the robots bidding and soon she runs away from the robots, where she manages to travel by instinct to where she had lived as a human(though she doesn't remember she did); the human resistance hideaway hidden in a cave in a dessert. The moment she enters though, the humans capture her, about to kill her, when someone stops them. A young man(who you would play), whom when she was human was her fiance. They proceed to try and convince him she's not the same and that she doesn't even know who he is(which is technically true, her only having seen quick images of him left over from her human memories seeping through), but he refuses to listen to them. Finally coming to a decision, they decide to not kill her, but keep her prisoner there in the caves until they can figure out what to do with her. You could take this character in many ways such as him being gentle and trying to coax her to remember, or he could be somewhat angry toward her now that she is an Android. How you want to play him would be up to you.

You've Gotta Get Up And Try(pink song)
James had it all. He was the son of a big CEO for the company(big company of your choice. can be fake or real). With his father as CEO for this company, he never had to worry about anything. When he was ten, his parents divorced over his father cheating on his mother with a star model and his mother got custody over him. He moved with her to a small town, far away from the big city they had once lived in with his father. His father managed to get by without making any payments of child support thanks to his big lawyers, leaving Jame's mother to take care of him all by herself. She struggled for years financially, trying to support her son in a small one bedroom apartment, worrying that she would never be able to make a better life for her son. Jame was a senior in high school when all the stress and worry got to his mother. He found her dead in her bed after coming home from school one day. The doctor s claimed she had been overdosed with her anxiety medicine. When James checked he did indeed find the bottle empty, when she had just gotten it refilled days before.

It devastated James that his mother had been so overwhelmed that she would go to these lengths. He felt a pure hatred for his father at that moment. He wished the man would have been the one to die instead of his mother, after all, he was one who had been too selfish to help his ex-wife and his only child. And three months after his mother's death, his wish for his father to die came true. While on the way to a conference in Japan, his father's private plane crashed. Being his father's only child, and considering the fact his father had never remarried, everything his father owned belonged to James. A whole fortune, enough to keep the boy set for life.

But even when he was set for life, feeling the need to do something with himself, he decided he wanted to go to college(you can decide what Major you want him to have). He already had a football scholarship anyway, so he felt he should go ahead and use it. He began going to the local collage and it was there that he met Amelia Carter. She was a sweet innocent and pretty girl who had a strong sense of responsibility and a clear line of right and wrong with no grey in the middle. The two immediately hit it off and a relationship sparked between the two. They became close to one another, dating for a whole year.

Yet, a whole year changes people. James, although head over heels for these all around good girl, began to fall into the same trap his father had fallen into. He became popular. Being the football star of the school and a now very rich man, he began drifting away from the understanding young man he had once been. He started giving his girlfriend excuses as to why he couldn't go on dates or come eat lunch with her between classes. And though Amelia saw James's changes, she continued to try and break through to him. She made attempts to see him when ever she could and though even when they were together he almost completely ignored her, she still felt the need to try.

It a cold day in December when James gave Amelia the excuse he was sick and couldn't come to her house for the birthday dinner he had promised he would have with her for just the two of them. She tried to convince him that if he came she would take care of everything and all he would have to do was eat, but still, he said the snow and ice was too think to come anyway. When the call had ended, Amelia was very much disappointed, but then decided if he felt like he didn't want to come ot her house for dinner, that she would bring the dinner to him. Surely it would be the best surprise for him!

So, she made the dinner and happily drove through the ice and snow(which at this time was somewhat dangerous with the winter storm coming in). She finally made it to his house and knocked on the door. She didn't get an answer and so carefully walked in. After searching the down stair sand finding he wasn't there, she came to the conclusion he much be sleeping off the illness up stairs in his room. Only when she got upstairs, she heard soft noises coming from his room. Confused she walked into his room and when she saw broke her heart. James was in bed all right, but he wasn't alone. Dropping the food she had brought on the floor in shock, she saw him laying on top of a very well known cheerleader, both caught in the act. She didn't even give him time to try and explain. She sobbed and turned, running down the stairs and out of the house as fast as she could.

She had been so trusting. She had loved him with her all and never asking questions. She had thought he loved her too. And maybe he had at first. But it was clear to see this James was not the same James she had fallen in love with. The next day, she managed to catch him alone and confronted him. She had to know what he felt about her now. And as much as she wished he had said he had made a huge mistake and that the girl had seduced him, for the first time in a long time he spoke the cold hard truth to her. That she was pretty, but not pretty enough to be with him. That she wasn't popular enough, stupid, and worst of all that he didn't care about her anymore and had just been with her for the 'benefits'.

That day ended their relationship. James continued his carefree life of partying and sleeping with whoever he wanted to, while Amelia did her best to continue her hardworking school life, keeping her grades up and being the good girl she had always been. Only, her life didn't stay too calm for long. After being sick for a week straight, Amelia went to the doctor, only to find out news that turned her world upside down. She was pregnant. Confused on what she should do and scared about the whole situation, the first thing she did was try to call James. He completely ignored her phone calls and she refused to tell him this shocking news over voice mail. She continued to call and when she finally decided he wouldn't answer her calls, she tried to visit his house and even when he was home he wouldn't answer the door. He just thought her to be desperate and trying to get back with him and so he refused to have anything to do with her.

After many uncountable attempt to let him know what was going on, Amelia gave up on trying to get through to him. That day she decided she would just care for this baby on her own. And she really was on her own. James, though he had dated her for over a year, never learned about Amelia's past. She had always spoke about her 'family' but in reality that family had really been multiple Foster Homes. Her living in foster care for most of her life was what cause Amelia to strive in order to her best and be so responsible, and though it had made her a good person, she refused to give her baby up to the Foster system. She would just take care of it on her own.
She left the town she had been living in and transferred to a new college an hour's drive from her old one, staying in an apartment a few blocks from her new college. Months later, she gave birth to her child.

Years pass and Amelia graduated college the top student in her class. She becomes an elementary school teacher at a local school and strives to good for her child. She struggles to keep up with her bills, while not showing her stress in front of her child. She never wants him/her to see her dismay, not wishing to subject him/her to such worries and concerns. All she wants is for her child to be happy and does everything in her power to make sure that happens.

Only, her life is turned upside down once again when none other than James shows up at the school she teaches at(i have an idea to explain why he would be there so we shall discuss this). But, he soon realizes she's not the same naive and trusting Amelia he had fallen for in college. She's not one to trust so easily anymore, more so him. Yes he feels himself drawn to her now just as much as he had been when they first met freshman year in college. And when he finds out about the child that is undoubtedly his, he can't help but be taken back to his own life with his mother. Feeling guilt how he had all around turned into his father by not only cheating on Amelia, but also not taking care of his child when Amelia was clearly struggling to, he makes a promise to step up and become a better father than his own father had ever been, as well as to try and piece the broken and shielded girl's heart he had so easily and without care ripped apart years ago.

The only problem is Amelia is doing everything she can to keep the herself and the child away from James and keep life for she and her child the way its always been. Them against the world.

The Bachelor♡
This just seems interesting because I've never done anything like it before I suppose. Anyway, I was watching this show called the Bachelor on ABC this past Monday and I got pretty much sucked into all that was going on. For those who don't know the bachelor is a show where they pick one man and a certain number(usually 20-35) to stay in a mansion all together, where the man will get to know the girls and eliminate the ones who doesn't want to be with until he finds the one he wants to marry/date long term. SO, I wish to do an rp based on the idea of the bachelor. This could really go anywhere. We could have it be a realistic modern, a realistic old timey roleplay with royalty, a modern fantasy role with all sorts of supernatural and fantasy creatures, or even a roleplay with maybe the contestants being aliens from different planets. The sky is the limit. Literally. Like I said, I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to do this one and will love to find someone who really wants to do it as well. This will be one of the ones I plan to have mature scenes in because if you've seen the Bachelor, then you know all that goes down during the competitions.

PrincexWitch roleplay
This one is pretty simple. Its basically a young witch who is staying with her mother in the woods, away from human kind. She has been taught all her life that humans are evil and such, yet she remains curious about the humans and even secretly wishes to become human herself. Well, one day, when out of her mother's overprotective and watchful eyes, she sneaks away from their cottage into the woods and while exploring in the woods comes across a young man, who happens to be human and a prince. Soon a romance starts between them, but of course her mother won't have that and neither will the humans from the kingdom who claim all witches must be killed. Okay, so I'm not good at writing plots XD You see where this is going. Think of it like a dark version of Disney with romantic tension.

Slice of Life rp
So, I don't know what it is but I am just really in the mood for a slice of life roleplay. Here are the details. I need someone to play a male character in college who is basically the star of the football team. Of course, this makes him very popular, especially with the ladies. I will be playing just your average girl. She's not popular, yet not a geek. She's just the kind of person that sits int ehback of classes and doesn't speak or do anything. There but never really noticed and very shy. But, in class these two in the middle of the semester get partnered for a project. Of course its kind of awkward at first, considering how she is anti-social in a way, but slowly he starts to see more of her personality(for example it could start with him noticing small gestures of her hands, or small smiles that last barely a second, and other things you can think of basically). Maybe they even they find out they have a hobby in common (perhaps a hobby he keeps a secret from everyone else?). But either way, when they start spending more time together, even time together outside of working on the project, the other girls on campus start to get jealous and things start to go wrong.

Sacred Tree Maiden
latest

Hundreds of years ago, a maiden was chosen. A maiden pure of heart. This young chosen girl willingly gave herself to the Great Tree in order for the world to continue. A life for the lives of all that reside in the world. The young maiden is forever bound to the tree, forced to remain and guard the tree that gives life to the land. Were the maiden to be taken from the ancient tree it will destroy everything.

Everything will fall.

Everything will be lost.

black-divider-no-background-md1.png

Humans are greedy and vile. Their greed will soon me their undoing as a young man, who heard of the golden fruit that grows on the Great Tree, discovers the resting place of the tree of life. His hope is to take the fruit of legends and bring it back to the king of their land, in order to gain favor with the crown and marry his daughter, so that one day he too may become king. Only, when he approaches the tree, he finds something even more appealing to him than the fruit of gold that hung upon the glowing branches. Standing in front of the tree, is the chosen maiden. One of legend, said to have become one with the tree in order to give it life and prosper.

In thinking this unearthly creature would be a much better gift to the king, the man captures the girl, taking her from the tree and will soon the the world into ruin.

~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so hope you liked my little opening to my idea. So basically this tree is what is keeping the kingdom alive. This kingdom is a floating land in the sky and the tree is what gives life to the plants and holds the land together. If the tree dies, the plants will shrivel, soil will turn to dust, and then the land itself will crumble, sending the floating continent to the ground, killing all that reside on it. The girl is basically one with the tree and her life gives it life. The tree feeds from her soul. If she is away from the tree for long the tree will die and so will everything else. That part is not known to everyone though. All they know from legend is the tree is guarded by the 'Sacred Maiden'. Someone though, in searching for golden fruit (as seen as the glowing lights in the pic up top as well), discovers her and decides to give her to the king for his own pleasures. This can go in different directions depending on who you want to play. I'm thinking my partner can either play the man who takes her, the young king, or the prince.

My Pairings/Interests:

MermaidxHuman (modern)
MermaidxPirate

SuperHeroxVillain
VillainxHero's Sister
VillainxHero's Daugher
HeroxHero
Hero or VillainxNormal Person
ExperimentxCreater
ExperimentxPerson That Saves Them From the Creater
Civil War Solider x Girl
British Solider x Colonist Girl
BoyfriendxPregnantEx-Girlfriend
Ex BoyfriendxEx Girlfriend
BoyxGirlRaisingHerYoungerSibling
GirlxBoyRaisingHisYoungerSibling
BoyxGirlRaisingAKidByHerself
BoyxPregnantGirlHe'sLikedForYears
Last Humans on Earth Type Rp
AlienxHuman

Genderbent Pocahontas

How to Train Your Dragon Based rp
Wreck it Ralph Based rp
Home (the animated movie) Based rp
AtlantianBoyxAtlantianGirl(Atlantis:TheLostEmpireInspired)
Personified Lion King I or II
Modern Jungle Book
Basically anything Disney Inspired or Based (just shoot me a suggestion)
I Am Number Four based rp
Captain AmericaxOC
An Rp With the Children of the Avengers​

Bascially I could go on, but I'm too tired to. I'll basically try any pairing once so if you don't see it here, message me and ask me about it. Anyway, thats all for now. Bu-bye.

A bit about me/My requirments:
-You must post at least once a day unless I am other wise told about a trip you are taking, work, or school. In other words, a valid reason.
-You must post at least three paragraphs per character, though more is preferred.
-Please have good grammar. This will be adept to advanced so you know how you should be as far as grammar.
-I am looking for a male, but will double up as long as your female isn't one of those 'spot light' characters. And you know what I'm talking about when I say that.
-Some of these are for ages 18 and over due to violence and suggestive themes. I don't do pure smut(I find I get bored too easily with that), but I don't mind a mature scene or two(as long as you are of age). Just as long as it doesn't consume the whole rp. Just keep that in mind and if you are 17 and young, stick to the rps I don't have marked as 18+
PM me with the title/pairing of the plot you wish to do me if you are interested.

Please send me the answers to these questions with your pm:
Plot you wish to do?
Are you 18 and over? (if applies to the plot you picked)
Are you okay with one or two mature scenes, or would you rather fade to black?
Pm or thread?
Any suggestions for the plot?
May I have a sample post(put it below the questions)?
Do you have any questions for me?

My Plots!!!
(they are color coordinated for your convenience lol)

Carrie Based
This is a rp based on but separate form the movie Carrie. I want this rp to be a mix of a dark theme and comic relief. My idea is my character would have a dark past. She would have powers she can't exactly control. Her powers would be mainly along the lines of telekenisis. During her time in a town she was bullied greatly and only one person ever made her life better. Her best friend. He was the one person she relied on. When neither of them could find dates to senior prom they decided to just go together. The girl gets pranked at the prom and during the prank something went wrong and the boy ends up dead, making the girl snap. Her powers go out of control, getting loose. With the doors locked and the girl too far gone for talking to, no one makes it out alive. With the people dead, the girl gets away and the scene at the prom remains a mystery. The girl starts over in a new place but is still scarred by her old life. And when a new boy becomes interested in her, she struggles to hide her powers and past, while at the same time tries shunning him for fear of hurting him like she had with all those people.

Still Here(Freezing)
Soooooooooooooooo, I read this fake story on FB and it totally gave me an idea for an rp. Heres the link to the story;
http://www.tickld.com/x/this-guys-facebook-inbox-has-everybody-terrified
Anyway, the plot kind of complicated and sad at first. It would start out with this couple(both still alive). Basically they've been together for a while, engaged and such, and happy, never getting into fights. All together they are literary a perfect couple. But then something happens where they finally get into one fight over something trivial and not too long after one of the dies(I'm thinking if its the girl that dies she is hit by or car or if its the boy that dies he dies in a car wreck). But the person doesn't really 'die'. Something would prevent the from going away completely(it can be discussed what that reason is). The other person though would believe them really dead. A funeral and such would take place and the person would go through the stages of grieving, trying to go on. The person who supposedly died though, knowing they can't really approach their love when they are supposedly dead, is heartbroken and tries so hard to stay away. Finally, unable to fight it any more, they come up with the idea of communicating with them through Facebook(or another social site). Though its not the same a speaking with them face to face and such, its something and it keeps them going and helps them to hold back the urge to approach the other.

It can spread on through that, but that sit so far until I can discuss it with my partner.
----
This below is an idea to go along with the lot above, but is optional and can be discussed.

So this is my idea for how the person is not really 'dead'. What I had in mind would be that the person at birth was chemically changed or had been genetically altered in the womb to where if they get hurt he or she would heal at a miraculous rate but he or she hadn't known about it growing up because they had never been seriously hurt. But basically in an extremely injury, such as a car crash or being hit by a car, they would be so close to death that they would indeed appear to be dead(heart stopped, ect) but the alteration in their body would keep them from dying completely and would slowly heal them, though it would take a few days or week for them be able to wake up. Maybe a month or two to heal completely. Basically they still age and such and can die of old age, but they can't die by injury. And what would happen would be the people who altered them(maybe scientists from some secret corporation?) would after the funeral(like I said the person would appear dead for a few days while recuperating) they secretly dig them back up and put them into a facility. Said person though would escape and thus start their secret life watching their love, but knowing they can go near them for fear in the scientists if they found him or her would try to harm their love as well.

(Maybe even at one point the person who is supposed to be dead goes under a new name, pretending like he or she isn't who they really are, going under a new name and such unable to stay in hiding any longer and runs into their old love, causing a bunch of problems or trying to keep up the act of not knowing who the person is while their love is practically having a fit and meltdown of how much this supposed new person looks like their old love. All the while the person would still be sending the messages over the social sight leaving their love mentally distressed and feeling like they are going insane)

Like I said that part is of this is completely optional and we can discuss more if you have ideas of you own to add or don't like this idea for it.

She's the Man
This will contain mature content. Over 18 please.

Corville's football had been in a slump for the past three years, and this year was no different. It wasn't like they weren't good, because they were, they just weren't very pulled together. They used pure strength, instead of using their heads, which is always their down fall. But, no one really seemed to see that.
Shean is the newest member of the football team, having moved from New York. He is a junior and people say that he is gonna be the newest team captain, and the current team captain, AJ, does not like that at all. In turn, it started a all out grudge.

A month after joining the team, his twin sister, Samantha, came to watch the practice, though, things went bad. AJ tripped Shean on the felid and one thing lead to another. Soon, the two were in a fight. Seeing her brother about to get hurt, Samantha got in the middle of the fight, only to be pushed down by AJ, which was a BIG mistake on his part. She tackled the qaurterback and began to punch him. It took five of the football players to pull her off of him.

The couch, seeing all of this happening, gave Samantha a choice. She would either be suspended from school, or join the team. And of course, she chose joining the team.
The boys were shocked, but the girl actually became their star player, but what happens when AJ, the boy she beat up, starts to fall her and has to deal with not only her brother, but her boyfriend? And worse, what if Samantha and AJ spend a night together, turning everything upside down?
Her boyfriend and brother will be shared characters(unless the option to do a double up is decided over pm, but either way I want to play Samantha).

The Natashas
Warning. This will be very mature and violent. Contains a touchy subject. 18 and over.
Well, in my Global Issues class we are talking about 'The Natasha's(human trafficking). I was thinking about doing an rp about a girl who is forced into human trafficking, kept in a country she knows nothing about, ect. The male character could be one of many options; the son of the man who 'pimps' the girl, an old friend of the girl who visiting the country sees her and finds out what shes been doing and poses as one of her costumers to figure out what to do about it, an actual costumer who comes to care for her(and basically monopolizes her from other men), an old boyfriend who finds out and tries to rescue her, or what ever else you could come up with. Like I said, its touchy(I of course wouldn't want this being a smut rp though one or two of those scenes is okay with me if you wish it. If not then fade to black). Mainly I would want to do what she's going through in her time going through all this. As said in the title I am looking for people who was 18+ years old. If you are under 18 do not message me about this plot.

Found Alive
Basically its a world where robots have taken over everything and want to get rid of all the humans. The more dangerous humans they just kill, but some that have useful skills or are less harmless the robots change them, turning them into Androids. The humans' bones, and eyes are replaced by mechanics and a chip implanted into their minds, making it seem like they are machines, turning them essentially into half robots, though you couldn't look at them and tell physically because they look the same as they had been human. The only difference you will find between this Androids and normal humans that you can physically see is that the Androids have a bar-code tattooed onto their arm(underneath the tattoo is a tracking chip as well). Any humans still alive and not changed by the robots are living in hiding away from the robots, having to scavenge for supplies, food, ect.

My idea for the rp would be that I would play a girl who had been captured on one of the humans raids for finding supplies and turned into an Android. Androids are to supposed to have any memories at all of their previous life(the chip in their brain on top of increasing their intelligence and react times, ect, also blocking the previous human memories), but the girl has been having flashes of memories. Not much, just images of certain things. This makes her more and more less willing to do the robots bidding and soon she runs away from the robots, where she manages to travel by instinct to where she had lived as a human(though she doesn't remember she did); the human resistance hideaway hidden in a cave in a dessert. The moment she enters though, the humans capture her, about to kill her, when someone stops them. A young man(who you would play), whom when she was human was her fiance. They proceed to try and convince him she's not the same and that she doesn't even know who he is(which is technically true, her only having seen quick images of him left over from her human memories seeping through), but he refuses to listen to them. Finally coming to a decision, they decide to not kill her, but keep her prisoner there in the caves until they can figure out what to do with her. You could take this character in many ways such as him being gentle and trying to coax her to remember, or he could be somewhat angry toward her now that she is an Android. How you want to play him would be up to you.

You've Gotta Get Up And Try(pink song)
James had it all. He was the son of a big CEO for the company(big company of your choice. can be fake or real). With his father as CEO for this company, he never had to worry about anything. When he was ten, his parents divorced over his father cheating on his mother with a star model and his mother got custody over him. He moved with her to a small town, far away from the big city they had once lived in with his father. His father managed to get by without making any payments of child support thanks to his big lawyers, leaving Jame's mother to take care of him all by herself. She struggled for years financially, trying to support her son in a small one bedroom apartment, worrying that she would never be able to make a better life for her son. Jame was a senior in high school when all the stress and worry got to his mother. He found her dead in her bed after coming home from school one day. The doctor s claimed she had been overdosed with her anxiety medicine. When James checked he did indeed find the bottle empty, when she had just gotten it refilled days before.

It devastated James that his mother had been so overwhelmed that she would go to these lengths. He felt a pure hatred for his father at that moment. He wished the man would have been the one to die instead of his mother, after all, he was one who had been too selfish to help his ex-wife and his only child. And three months after his mother's death, his wish for his father to die came true. While on the way to a conference in Japan, his father's private plane crashed. Being his father's only child, and considering the fact his father had never remarried, everything his father owned belonged to James. A whole fortune, enough to keep the boy set for life.

But even when he was set for life, feeling the need to do something with himself, he decided he wanted to go to college(you can decide what Major you want him to have). He already had a football scholarship anyway, so he felt he should go ahead and use it. He began going to the local collage and it was there that he met Amelia Carter. She was a sweet innocent and pretty girl who had a strong sense of responsibility and a clear line of right and wrong with no grey in the middle. The two immediately hit it off and a relationship sparked between the two. They became close to one another, dating for a whole year.

Yet, a whole year changes people. James, although head over heels for these all around good girl, began to fall into the same trap his father had fallen into. He became popular. Being the football star of the school and a now very rich man, he began drifting away from the understanding young man he had once been. He started giving his girlfriend excuses as to why he couldn't go on dates or come eat lunch with her between classes. And though Amelia saw James's changes, she continued to try and break through to him. She made attempts to see him when ever she could and though even when they were together he almost completely ignored her, she still felt the need to try.

It a cold day in December when James gave Amelia the excuse he was sick and couldn't come to her house for the birthday dinner he had promised he would have with her for just the two of them. She tried to convince him that if he came she would take care of everything and all he would have to do was eat, but still, he said the snow and ice was too think to come anyway. When the call had ended, Amelia was very much disappointed, but then decided if he felt like he didn't want to come ot her house for dinner, that she would bring the dinner to him. Surely it would be the best surprise for him!

So, she made the dinner and happily drove through the ice and snow(which at this time was somewhat dangerous with the winter storm coming in). She finally made it to his house and knocked on the door. She didn't get an answer and so carefully walked in. After searching the down stair sand finding he wasn't there, she came to the conclusion he much be sleeping off the illness up stairs in his room. Only when she got upstairs, she heard soft noises coming from his room. Confused she walked into his room and when she saw broke her heart. James was in bed all right, but he wasn't alone. Dropping the food she had brought on the floor in shock, she saw him laying on top of a very well known cheerleader, both caught in the act. She didn't even give him time to try and explain. She sobbed and turned, running down the stairs and out of the house as fast as she could.

She had been so trusting. She had loved him with her all and never asking questions. She had thought he loved her too. And maybe he had at first. But it was clear to see this James was not the same James she had fallen in love with. The next day, she managed to catch him alone and confronted him. She had to know what he felt about her now. And as much as she wished he had said he had made a huge mistake and that the girl had seduced him, for the first time in a long time he spoke the cold hard truth to her. That she was pretty, but not pretty enough to be with him. That she wasn't popular enough, stupid, and worst of all that he didn't care about her anymore and had just been with her for the 'benefits'.

That day ended their relationship. James continued his carefree life of partying and sleeping with whoever he wanted to, while Amelia did her best to continue her hardworking school life, keeping her grades up and being the good girl she had always been. Only, her life didn't stay too calm for long. After being sick for a week straight, Amelia went to the doctor, only to find out news that turned her world upside down. She was pregnant. Confused on what she should do and scared about the whole situation, the first thing she did was try to call James. He completely ignored her phone calls and she refused to tell him this shocking news over voice mail. She continued to call and when she finally decided he wouldn't answer her calls, she tried to visit his house and even when he was home he wouldn't answer the door. He just thought her to be desperate and trying to get back with him and so he refused to have anything to do with her.

After many uncountable attempt to let him know what was going on, Amelia gave up on trying to get through to him. That day she decided she would just care for this baby on her own. And she really was on her own. James, though he had dated her for over a year, never learned about Amelia's past. She had always spoke about her 'family' but in reality that family had really been multiple Foster Homes. Her living in foster care for most of her life was what cause Amelia to strive in order to her best and be so responsible, and though it had made her a good person, she refused to give her baby up to the Foster system. She would just take care of it on her own.
She left the town she had been living in and transferred to a new college an hour's drive from her old one, staying in an apartment a few blocks from her new college. Months later, she gave birth to her child.

Years pass and Amelia graduated college the top student in her class. She becomes an elementary school teacher at a local school and strives to good for her child. She struggles to keep up with her bills, while not showing her stress in front of her child. She never wants him/her to see her dismay, not wishing to subject him/her to such worries and concerns. All she wants is for her child to be happy and does everything in her power to make sure that happens.

Only, her life is turned upside down once again when none other than James shows up at the school she teaches at(i have an idea to explain why he would be there so we shall discuss this). But, he soon realizes she's not the same naive and trusting Amelia he had fallen for in college. She's not one to trust so easily anymore, more so him. Yes he feels himself drawn to her now just as much as he had been when they first met freshman year in college. And when he finds out about the child that is undoubtedly his, he can't help but be taken back to his own life with his mother. Feeling guilt how he had all around turned into his father by not only cheating on Amelia, but also not taking care of his child when Amelia was clearly struggling to, he makes a promise to step up and become a better father than his own father had ever been, as well as to try and piece the broken and shielded girl's heart he had so easily and without care ripped apart years ago.

The only problem is Amelia is doing everything she can to keep the herself and the child away from James and keep life for she and her child the way its always been. Them against the world.

The Bachelor♡
This just seems interesting because I've never done anything like it before I suppose. Anyway, I was watching this show called the Bachelor on ABC this past Monday and I got pretty much sucked into all that was going on. For those who don't know the bachelor is a show where they pick one man and a certain number(usually 20-35) to stay in a mansion all together, where the man will get to know the girls and eliminate the ones who doesn't want to be with until he finds the one he wants to marry/date long term. SO, I wish to do an rp based on the idea of the bachelor. This could really go anywhere. We could have it be a realistic modern, a realistic old timey roleplay with royalty, a modern fantasy role with all sorts of supernatural and fantasy creatures, or even a roleplay with maybe the contestants being aliens from different planets. The sky is the limit. Literally. Like I said, I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to do this one and will love to find someone who really wants to do it as well. This will be one of the ones I plan to have mature scenes in because if you've seen the Bachelor, then you know all that goes down during the competitions.

PrincexWitch roleplay
This one is pretty simple. Its basically a young witch who is staying with her mother in the woods, away from human kind. She has been taught all her life that humans are evil and such, yet she remains curious about the humans and even secretly wishes to become human herself. Well, one day, when out of her mother's overprotective and watchful eyes, she sneaks away from their cottage into the woods and while exploring in the woods comes across a young man, who happens to be human and a prince. Soon a romance starts between them, but of course her mother won't have that and neither will the humans from the kingdom who claim all witches must be killed. Okay, so I'm not good at writing plots XD You see where this is going. Think of it like a dark version of Disney with romantic tension.

Slice of Life rp
So, I don't know what it is but I am just really in the mood for a slice of life roleplay. Here are the details. I need someone to play a male character in college who is basically the star of the football team. Of course, this makes him very popular, especially with the ladies. I will be playing just your average girl. She's not popular, yet not a geek. She's just the kind of person that sits int ehback of classes and doesn't speak or do anything. There but never really noticed and very shy. But, in class these two in the middle of the semester get partnered for a project. Of course its kind of awkward at first, considering how she is anti-social in a way, but slowly he starts to see more of her personality(for example it could start with him noticing small gestures of her hands, or small smiles that last barely a second, and other things you can think of basically). Maybe they even they find out they have a hobby in common (perhaps a hobby he keeps a secret from everyone else?). But either way, when they start spending more time together, even time together outside of working on the project, the other girls on campus start to get jealous and things start to go wrong.

Sacred Tree Maiden
latest

Hundreds of years ago, a maiden was chosen. A maiden pure of heart. This young chosen girl willingly gave herself to the Great Tree in order for the world to continue. A life for the lives of all that reside in the world. The young maiden is forever bound to the tree, forced to remain and guard the tree that gives life to the land. Were the maiden to be taken from the ancient tree it will destroy everything.

Everything will fall.

Everything will be lost.

black-divider-no-background-md1.png

Humans are greedy and vile. Their greed will soon me their undoing as a young man, who heard of the golden fruit that grows on the Great Tree, discovers the resting place of the tree of life. His hope is to take the fruit of legends and bring it back to the king of their land, in order to gain favor with the crown and marry his daughter, so that one day he too may become king. Only, when he approaches the tree, he finds something even more appealing to him than the fruit of gold that hung upon the glowing branches. Standing in front of the tree, is the chosen maiden. One of legend, said to have become one with the tree in order to give it life and prosper.

In thinking this unearthly creature would be a much better gift to the king, the man captures the girl, taking her from the tree and will soon the the world into ruin.

~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so hope you liked my little opening to my idea. So basically this tree is what is keeping the kingdom alive. This kingdom is a floating land in the sky and the tree is what gives life to the plants and holds the land together. If the tree dies, the plants will shrivel, soil will turn to dust, and then the land itself will crumble, sending the floating continent to the ground, killing all that reside on it. The girl is basically one with the tree and her life gives it life. The tree feeds from her soul. If she is away from the tree for long the tree will die and so will everything else. That part is not known to everyone though. All they know from legend is the tree is guarded by the 'Sacred Maiden'. Someone though, in searching for golden fruit (as seen as the glowing lights in the pic up top as well), discovers her and decides to give her to the king for his own pleasures. This can go in different directions depending on who you want to play. I'm thinking my partner can either play the man who takes her, the young king, or the prince.

My Pairings/Interests:

MermaidxHuman (modern)
MermaidxPirate

SuperHeroxVillain
VillainxHero's Sister
VillainxHero's Daugher
HeroxHero
Hero or VillainxNormal Person
ExperimentxCreater
ExperimentxPerson That Saves Them From the Creater
Civil War Solider x Girl
British Solider x Colonist Girl
BoyfriendxPregnantEx-Girlfriend
Ex BoyfriendxEx Girlfriend
BoyxGirlRaisingHerYoungerSibling
GirlxBoyRaisingHisYoungerSibling
BoyxGirlRaisingAKidByHerself
BoyxPregnantGirlHe'sLikedForYears
Last Humans on Earth Type Rp
AlienxHuman

Genderbent Pocahontas

How to Train Your Dragon Based rp
Wreck it Ralph Based rp
Home (the animated movie) Based rp
AtlantianBoyxAtlantianGirl(Atlantis:TheLostEmpireInspired)
Personified Lion King I or II
Modern Jungle Book
Basically anything Disney Inspired or Based (just shoot me a suggestion)
I Am Number Four based rp
Captain AmericaxOC
An Rp With the Children of the Avengers​

Bascially I could go on, but I'm too tired to. I'll basically try any pairing once so if you don't see it here, message me and ask me about it. Anyway, thats all for now. Bu-bye.

This all sound amazing! The way you described them is awesome. I really enjoy the slice of life idea, and I would love to maybe do a superpowered rp a lot like the slice of life, but I'm not extremely popular. I don't know. Does any of this sound good?

The first thing I read was your rules, I was kinda nervous when I saw the 18+ part, but I was so happy to find out that you can do rps with 17 year olds such as me. So I only read the parts that are not 18+ sections, and I would love to do either the Tree Maiden, or a children of the Avengers rp, I hope its more comic based then movie, have a character that's the son of the Hulk and the Red She-Hulk I want to use really badly?

So I hope you'd be interested in doing a rp with me ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.