Ah! People!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chibi-Senpai

Original poster
*Flops onto the stage through stage right and hops up, walking over to middle stage* Hi everybody! I'm the friendly neighborhood chibi come to fuck shit up...

No not really, I'mma just a chibi! I'm here to make bunches of friends and have tons of roleplays! I'm really good at it and I'll be posting up a resume like the nice bot lady told me in the inbox later. *Places hand to face* Hmmm, what else?? Oh! I'm always in character! When you talk to me, I'm always going to be my three foot tall little ball of adorableness and ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER!!

*Flies up into the air, eyes turning white for a brief moment before flopping back down on the stage and standing back up* Sorry sorry, I get top-heavy sometimes, hehe.

Anyways, I guess that's everything! Hope this meets you well, and HAPPY ROLEPLAYING!! X3 *Disappears in a puff of smoke as spotlight goes out*

Hello and welcome, chibi! Luckily, there is nothing to wreak happiness in the fiery depths of insanity, friendship and imagination. Have a good stay, and enjoy your complimentary rainbow potato

Reactions: MrFoyle
*Flops onto the stage through stage right and hops up, walking over to middle stage* Hi everybody! I'm the friendly neighborhood chibi come to fuck shit up...

No not really, I'mma just a chibi! I'm here to make bunches of friends and have tons of roleplays! I'm really good at it and I'll be posting up a resume like the nice bot lady told me in the inbox later. *Places hand to face* Hmmm, what else?? Oh! I'm always in character! When you talk to me, I'm always going to be my three foot tall little ball of adorableness and ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER!!

*Flies up into the air, eyes turning white for a brief moment before flopping back down on the stage and standing back up* Sorry sorry, I get top-heavy sometimes, hehe.

Anyways, I guess that's everything! Hope this meets you well, and HAPPY ROLEPLAYING!! X3 *Disappears in a puff of smoke as spotlight goes out*
Hey...I think I know you :p

Chibi? Where'd you go?

i love chibis :3 anyways. Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.