Ah! People!!

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chibi-Senpai

*Flops onto the stage through stage right and hops up, walking over to middle stage* Hi everybody! I'm the friendly neighborhood chibi come to fuck shit up...

No not really, I'mma just a chibi! I'm here to make bunches of friends and have tons of roleplays! I'm really good at it and I'll be posting up a resume like the nice bot lady told me in the inbox later. *Places hand to face* Hmmm, what else?? Oh! I'm always in character! When you talk to me, I'm always going to be my three foot tall little ball of adorableness and ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER!!

*Flies up into the air, eyes turning white for a brief moment before flopping back down on the stage and standing back up* Sorry sorry, I get top-heavy sometimes, hehe.

Anyways, I guess that's everything! Hope this meets you well, and HAPPY ROLEPLAYING!! X3 *Disappears in a puff of smoke as spotlight goes out*

I

Immortal_Chaos

Hello and welcome, chibi! Luckily, there is nothing to wreak happiness in the fiery depths of insanity, friendship and imagination. Have a good stay, and enjoy your complimentary rainbow potato

M

MrFoyle

*Flops onto the stage through stage right and hops up, walking over to middle stage* Hi everybody! I'm the friendly neighborhood chibi come to fuck shit up...

No not really, I'mma just a chibi! I'm here to make bunches of friends and have tons of roleplays! I'm really good at it and I'll be posting up a resume like the nice bot lady told me in the inbox later. *Places hand to face* Hmmm, what else?? Oh! I'm always in character! When you talk to me, I'm always going to be my three foot tall little ball of adorableness and ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER!!

*Flies up into the air, eyes turning white for a brief moment before flopping back down on the stage and standing back up* Sorry sorry, I get top-heavy sometimes, hehe.

Anyways, I guess that's everything! Hope this meets you well, and HAPPY ROLEPLAYING!! X3 *Disappears in a puff of smoke as spotlight goes out*
Hey...I think I know you :p

theonlykitty

KittenPrincess
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays,
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I can be a bit of both
Favorite Genres
Romance, Magical, Fantasy, Libertine, Supernatural, Can do a bit of furry, modern, some sci fi, some horror, fandoms
Genre You DON'T Like
some sci fi- it depends,

Chibi? Where'd you go?

Drake Vampiron

"Wanna see something amazing?"
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Im usually more of an aggressive player, especially with the type of character that Drake is. But if a specific situation or scene calls for me to become passive, i can
Favorite Genres
Modern Fantasy, Scifi, Slight Romance, & Action are my main stits but if you want to rp and your genre isnt listed here, just ask me about it c:
Genre You DON'T Like
Overwhelming Romance tends to get boring for me
i love chibis :3 anyways. Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.