1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Ah! People!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Chibi-Senpai, Jul 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Flops onto the stage through stage right and hops up, walking over to middle stage* Hi everybody! I'm the friendly neighborhood chibi come to fuck shit up...

No not really, I'mma just a chibi! I'm here to make bunches of friends and have tons of roleplays! I'm really good at it and I'll be posting up a resume like the nice bot lady told me in the inbox later. *Places hand to face* Hmmm, what else?? Oh! I'm always in character! When you talk to me, I'm always going to be my three foot tall little ball of adorableness and ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER!!

*Flies up into the air, eyes turning white for a brief moment before flopping back down on the stage and standing back up* Sorry sorry, I get top-heavy sometimes, hehe.

Anyways, I guess that's everything! Hope this meets you well, and HAPPY ROLEPLAYING!! X3 *Disappears in a puff of smoke as spotlight goes out*

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hello and welcome, chibi! Luckily, there is nothing to wreak happiness in the fiery depths of insanity, friendship and imagination. Have a good stay, and enjoy your complimentary rainbow potato

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey...I think I know you :p

4. Chibi? Where'd you go?

5. i love chibis :3 anyways. Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.