Ah! My Goddess! - The Roleplay

T

Theta Vanish

Original poster
In a recent fit, I've been curious to try a roleplay of an under appreciated anime series called "Ah! My Goddess!" For this you are free to stand in the shoes of a human character or select one of the goddesses while I step into the human role, up to you! Here are the bios and image references for the goddesses in question... (PM me or reply here if interested!)

Name: Belldandy
Duty: Goddess Help Line Operator
Relationships: Sister to Urd (younger); sister to Skuld (older)
Image:
19_018.jpg

Name: Urd
Duty: Manager/Lead Programmer of Yggdrasil systems
Relationships: (see above)
Image:
CG05.png

Name: Peorth
Duty: Earth Help Line Operator
Relationships: (no blood relation to above two)
Image:
2dafd66b9848dec3a7dc53b833da456d3a3b97b2-81348-600-827-jpg_l.jpg

One thing: First two images aren't displaying.

Sorry readers! Didn't expect the links to break like that.

Belldandy:
l_001.jpg

Urd:
CG05.png

Afraid I'm unfamiliar with the story. Can you talk me through how the human and the goddesses interact? I kind of want to do this, but I have a ton of questions.

Alright, here we go!

*cracks knuckles*

The original anime surrounds an average human, a college student named Keiichi Morisato and his fortune is shit. Heaven has been watching and claims he deserves better fortune in his life, so he's setup with the Goddess Help Line. He calls it by mistake, not knowing it was heaven's doing, and he is shortly met with a beautiful goddess named Belldandy. Her mission, grant him a wish! Keiichi calls bullshit and says it's all a prank from his dorm mates, but the more they talk, the more he admires her and her inner and outer qualities. He wishes for her to stay by his side forever and the two embark on a journey of romance in which forces will push them together and pull them apart!

That's the basic premise.

As for how gods/goddesses and humans interact, they are generally separate unless imbalances occur with misfortune or demonic interaction. Then the gods/goddesses will come down to correct the imbalance. One of the ways in which this occurs is the Goddess Help Line and Earth Help Center (similar organizations). At other times, it's direct combat with demons, but that's uncommon. Just like humans, their personalities are all unique and they all treat each other and humans differently.

Do you have any specific questions I might be able to answer

My only other two are:

Which goddess would you like me to play or like to play yourself the most?

And what is the plot/sex balance you're looking for here?

Also, I'll be honest and say the only reason I know about Ah! My Goddess! at all is because I've seen the hentai version. I've never seen the original.

My responses:

1) You decide. You can be the human or a goddess character.

2) 1:1, if possible.

3) The anime itself is fun and lighthearted for a romantic comedy. There's only two seasons of the show, but there are OVA's and a two episode arc.

Okay, as much fun as it might be to play a goddess I think you have the home field advantage here by actually knowing the characters. So I guess I'm being the human. Anything specific I should be? Another character from this series? Male or female?

Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions. But since I am: whatever happened to that other RP we did?