Ah, I suppose this is just a generic introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

ValiantVillainous

Original poster
Hello I am Vali, I'm pretty new to roleplaying and to be honest? I have no idea where to start! I'm not very confident in my English skills either BUT, I am very interested in creating stories together with people! I hope it isn't too much to ask for a bit of guidance along the way.

You never got a welcome yesterday and that's not cool, so here I am to welcome you to Iwaku! Don't worry about english too much, everyone's pretty understanding here. Take a cookie.

Welcome to Iwaku, vali! ♥ Your English looks great to me! Better than some role-players who claim English as a first language. XD Good luck finding some great stories to play! I don't think you'll have trouble here at all.

Hello and welcome!

I am very new on this site. I just started today at 4Am, because why not?!

Anyway, my English isn't the best either, but we are only human and we learn. If you ever want to create a story together I would be more than happy to. Since we both are pretty new we can help one another out. ^_^

Have a good time on this site!!

Cheers,

Fox

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

btw please dont be offended by my copy and paste post here. I literally do this with almost EVERY newbie we have, and being usually pressed for time, i found that this works best so that i can get to as many people as possible.

and also, if you need help with your english, i will happily help you. anything from how to make a post sound the way you want it to, all the way to just plain speaking and grammer

Status
Not open for further replies.