Ah. Here we go again.

Christopher understood what she had wanted after listening to Ivory. His smile turned into a more awkward one as he playfully held his hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay. You have a point. I need to stop worrying about all this shit for at least five minutes." The male commented. Chris didn't know if he was so eager to get into a Jaeger and kick some alien ass, or he was just too worried about the world actually ending. The male hated how long it took them to get through training, but no one would ever see him complain. Maybe that's why the Asian found it so hard to communicate with other people there, his mind being so dead set on the worst things; really just taking the small things for granted. Though a large grin appeared on his features as his mood seemed to shift into a lighter one, "Maybe when this is all over, we can go out and I'll buy you a coffee." Christopher spoke afterwards, raking a hand through his black hair.

Emerson furrowed her eyebrows when the conversation seemed to fade. She quickly crossed her arms and moved to stand up, her dark green eyes gazing down on the male. "You know. Your boring at times, but I guess it's okay." Emerson bluntly spoke before the red-head was quick to grab his wrist and try to drag him out of the seat. "Let's go look at the Jaegers. Just a sneak peek." A grin reappeared on her face as her face seemed to brighten back up at the thought of looking at the larger monster man-made machines. It actually excited her at the sight of them, knowing that no one ever had time to just stop and take a look since they were always busy with something. Though Emerson had always stayed busy, finding something to do even in her free time.

king

ivory glanced up at him. "Why wait......" she stood up as fast as a bullet before falling over on to his back, wrapping her arms around his neck. "come on lover boy. let's go get me a coffee. you owe me that for being in such a depressed mood!" She exclaimed as she pecked his cheek with her lips before thinking about the flavors of coffee's she likes. "fuck, we need to go find a starbucks! I want an iced mocha so bad!" Her mouth almost watered at the thought of that...

norton looked at her, smirking. "well, i don't know what to say when my friend is being so gloomy. i'm used to the great emerson being more uppity, and being amusing. no boring...so correction. you're the boring one! You're supposed to entertain me!" He poked her in the shoulder lightly before gasping. "hell yea. lets go take a peak!" he said as he skipped along like a little excited girl.

Christopher kept his smile on his face as she quickly jumped up, not really expecting Ivory to jump back on his back. The male was quick to catch himself from falling, a light laugh coming from his lips as he leaned back up right. The Asian's smile seemed to widen a bit more, glancing at her over his shoulder. Though his cheeks seemed to turn a light red color at her words, blinking his eyes in slight surprise. "My cars in the back. I'm sure there's a Starbucks nearby. What ya say then, I'll take you, right now?" The male suggested as he then moved to stand up, quickly bouncing his hips to lift Ivory up on his back"I'll buy you a large iced mocha."

"What are you talking about! I'm always happy!"
She teased as the red-head continued to quickly drag him along. Her large locks bouncing around her head as she quickly moved to look back at him. "Let's go look at the Jaeger we'll be matched with!" Emerson then spoke, for sure she had wanted to match with Norton, maybe even talking into her trainer about them. She would make sure to take mental note of everything they both thought in common. The old teen made her way out of the cafeteria and down the long hallway, not letting go of Norton's wrist until they reached outside at the large work-shop.

king
The sound of a large iced mocha in her shaking hands excited the blonde female, making her jump a bit in pure bliss. Gosh was her mouth watering, and gosh was she truly excited for once. It felt like she was allowed to be happy for once, and she thanks the universe for this simple moment. "Mmh. What do you want? Don't you like coffee?' She asked, leaning over his left shoulder to look at him from a side view.

Norton gladly allowed this girl to pull him around like a puppy dog on a leash, finding amusement in her excitement. He laughed a bit, running weakly along behind her. "Indeed!" He snorted out, before soon pulling his wrist away from her grasp once they made it to the large work shop. His eyes browsed the surroundings, smirking a bit.

The feeling and sight of Ivory's bright nature made him lift up a bit of his own. Something about her made his mood switch to good. He hummed at the thought of coffee when she had asked, tilting his head to the side a bit. "Sometimes. I like my coffee cold. When I go to Starbucks I usually get some type of juice drink." He commented, his smile remaining on his features. As the man thought about it, he hadn't had coffee in a hot minute, and the weather was a bit warm so he wouldn't actually mind getting an iced coffee this time. "I'll probably get coffee though. Need an energy boost." Christopher glanced at her over his shoulder a bit, feeling her hair on his arms. He was then quick to start walking back inside. "We can also get a sweet, kinda feeling that too." He spoke, a grin on his features now.

Emerson came to an abrupt stop when some of the Jaegers came into view, she quickly nudged him at the sight of Athena. "Look at that beauty!" She gasped, her eyes locked on the Titan. Something about it seemed to catch her eye more than the other titans. Maybe the orange color, or the layout of the monster. "Imagine being paired with that bad boy!" The younger woman exclaimed as she was quick to make her way towards Athena, she too noticed a few other men were working on Athena, she couldn't wait to be matched with someone and paired to a Titan, her eagerness starting to get the best of her.

Sorry for the late reply! I swore I answered back o3o

Something sweet sounded nice, but left her dirty little mind to wonder off into the distance. it was rare she got to sprout any dirty jokes, since everyone was always serious. but in this case, she knew chris would go along with it without giving her a good talking to after the joke. leaning closer to his ear, she whispered softly. "oh yyyyyeeeeeaaa. we can totally get something sweet, its right between my legs." she then smirked, busting out in laughter. god what a child she could be when in the right mood.

Looking at Athena, it looked badass, not gonna lie. the bright orange color, and bad ass build of this beast made norton even squeal like a little kid. it was like he was dreaming all over again, for an action figure...but now the real deal. "damn, we need to claim that one for sure!" he said as he walked beside Emerson.

Christopher kept his gaze ahead of him as he looked out into the ocean, he tilted his gaze towards her after a few moments. Christopher wasn't the one to have a real dirty mind, only if a subject was brought up. His face suddenly reddened when he heard the woman, his brown eyes quickly locking onto hers. Though a large grin appeared on his features as he was quick move his lips up against her ear, "I'd love to taste something sweet." The male whispered. He clearly seemed to be joking, not wanting to make her uncomfortable, but deep down it would have been something he'd enjoy. He moved away when she laughed, the male laughing himself.

"For fuckin' real!" Emerson squealed as she danced around in a circle, being all dreamy-eyed with the large titan. She would love to take over Athena, especially with Norton., it didn't take long for her to quickly grab his hand again and drag him around the workshop. "Look!" She exclaimed, quickly stopping as she saw the Commander. The woman cleared her voice before glancing back to the male. "Maybe if I could convince him.." She started, a grin appearing on her features. Emerson was smart so she could talk people into things, most things.