Ah, Hello!

E

Ettecoud

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? Well, Ettecoud is fine, though if you prefer you can just shorten it to Ette :yay:

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I am 17 years old, and last time I checked I was a guy.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? In all honesty, I have no idea. Was introduced to the RP scene only recently by a friend, so I'm pretty game to try anything once.

What kind of characters do you usually play? I haven't role played enough to have a usual archetype yet.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? What an easy question, obviously Zombie Fox Plushes
:bsmile:

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! He said. Son, have you seen the world? Well what would you say if I said that you could? Just carry this gun, you'll even get paid. I said that sounds pretty good...Woo Rise Against :D

Hallo there! Welcome to the community! 8D

Last you checked? Hmmm...
Anyway, welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
You will learn soon enough what kinds of things you like. It's just through playing and trying it out that you discover!

Since you're super new, I will help you with some links of places to go and things to see!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting in character!

If any of this is confusing or you need help with anything, please feel free to ask~
Have fun!

Hey I would like to thank you guys for the friendly replies, and @Kitti, I'll be sure to check out those links. Thanks again :)

Welcome, Welcome to Iwaku, Ette, and to roleplaying in general as well!
This is fun....!
You can also join us for a chat at the Cbox. Most people around here is very friendly! Don't be shy and ask whatever you need to know!
I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.

That avatar is NOM.

See you!

Ettecoud is such an interesting non-word-derived name... I like it! Welcome to Iwaku, Ette! There are roleplay 101 guides and a roleplayer's academy and stuff, as well as plenty of helpful people should you get stuck while learning. But don't worry, the point is to have fun and write. =) Remember that!

​Sexy.. pancake... HRM.

pancake-face.jpg

Is this sexy enough for you?

WELCOME.
ENJOY THE SITE AND PEOPLE AND COLORS AND BUTTONS.