ah hello there

A

arsenixlit

Original poster
uh, hello everyone! my name is arsenixlit, and i'm not very adept in the art of introducing myself, haha. i came across your lovely forum a short while ago and thought it was worth checking out. i hope to have a bit of fun here with you guys.

Yay for fun! 8D Welcome to the community, then missy!

Let the fun begin and start posting away!

...Oh and welcome to the forum! XP

Hya Arsy!!!! I am Rina and welcome to this wonderful place called Iwaku!

YOUR AVATAR IS SO PRECIOUS.<3
-tugs at the braids.- >:D
WELCOMEE.

aaah, thanks for all of the nice welcoming posts, you guys. <3

Welcome to Iwaku!

I am Tetsuri and it is a pleasure to have you here! ^^

I hope you enjoy your stay and make many new friends!

Hi! Nice to meet you! Iwaku is awesome!

You picked a wonderful time to join, we're starting Sci-Fi month! -jumps around excitedly- Hope to see you at the masquerade!

Er.. Not see you.. Notice you were there after, when we reveal ourselves.. Yeah..

-Gives up and flutters out giggling-

We are certainly worth checking out~
Welcome to Iwaku, Nix! I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
Oh, yes. Your new nickname from me is Nix. See, we had an Arsenal a while back, so all shortenings to Arsen, etc. might confuse me. And I don't want to confuse myself, at least, even if everyone else does. Plus, I only ever shortened his name to Arse when I was mad at him, so that's no good.

Anyway, random tangent aside! I have some links to help you navigate the site!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please feel free to ask.

I hope you have fun here too, arsenixlit! Welcome. :D