ah...hello?? > n <

P

Pork Buns

Original poster
H-hello... sorta new and nervous about this..but I'm eager to jump right into it! > <''

Ah..please excuse my not-the-best writing.. I can write but not alot at once... so bear with me..

Hello :3 I'm new too!

and it's okay, there are so many people who aren't that great.. including me :) I can't write too much either

Your name made me think of Pork and Beans which is a Weezer song but anywho! Hi there!!! I'm Celeste and this is Iwaku =p It is a lovely place filled with... crazy people.

We were all new. Don't be nervous! ^.^ There are many people who will be willing to assist you if you need help. You could also sign up for a mentor here .

I hope you enjoy it here! If you need anything feel free to message me.

Hmmm. You sound delicious to meet. >:3

Have fun while you're here!

*Gives a cupcake with star-shaped sprinkles*

wow, Orion, did you already know that Buns really likes cupcakes? :D

Hi Buns! I like cloud watching, too! It's fun~ to find shapes and imagine things ,D

welcome~~

Pretty: ^ w ^ Thank chu! It's always assuring to see people who are new. Makes me feel less..stuck out?? > <
Celestialis: :3 Thank chu~ I'll be sure to ask you anything I don't understand.
Diana: > <'' Don't eat me!! hehe
Orion: -squee- Cupcakes~ <3 -nom-
Sakura: It is! > w < It's hard to find people who enjoy just staring at clouds.

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku.
Attitude is a huge part of playing, so keep that eagerness and optimism! :3
I'm Kitti, it's good to meet you.

Since you're new, these are some places you'll want to check out:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If there's anything that you need help with, please feel free to ask!

=D Hi, I'm OT, a fellow newcomer. It's a pleasure to meet you.Welcome to Iwaku! =D I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. ^_^I hope you enjoy it here at Iwaku as much as I have been! =D You made a good choice joining us.See you around! ;)-peace-

Kitti: Nice to meet chu too~! And thank chu for the links.. (:U been so hard trying to find them. I'm such a clueless person at times)
OT: :D Thankies~! And I shall enjoy it~! It has a friendly and warm community! Hope we can RP sometime soon!

I thought I would say hello to other newcomers. So, hello!

I am sure you'll do just fine in the writing by the way!

SO ADORABUU--

I would Nom on you, but you're new and i want to give you time to explore the Iwaku world....

...but once you get familiar, then I'll nom you! ^^

Blueberry: :D Thankies~!
Iliana: Another nommer! o w o got to take precaution! -puts a cupcake on my head-

*Goes to nom on the cupcake until noticing someone under it*

Oh, Hello! Welcome to Iwaku! That's a very interesting choice in hats you have. ^^

I'm Hiro, it's nice to meet you. I hope you've been enjoying your time here and look forward to the day we get to roleplay together.

Hiro: -sniff- HIRO-KUN CHU ATE MEH CUPPYCAKE. ; ^ ; It was strawberry flavored too.... Hehe thankies for the welcome!

*Noms on Pork Buns* :D

Hi! I'm Ozzie. Don't be nervous; we all started somewhere! Iwaku is a great place to begin. I'm glad Celeste directed you to the Mentoring program! Hopefully Ceru has gotten in touch with you. I'm sure the two of you will hit it off.

If there's anything else you need, ask away!

Ossochanter: Nyu! I forgot my nomming protection! > w < Ceru has contacted me :D And will do!