Ah!-An Introduction!

S

SpaceSnackies

Original poster
Hello fellow RPers<3
oie_kQ1mNNDdRdLa.gif

My name is Ivory, and I am very excited to get started collaborating with you lovely writers here on IwakuRolePlay.

I am 22, and I am, in no way, new to RP.
I got my start on deviantART back around 2011, and I've been learning and growing as an RPer since then.

RP is something that's always been a great way for me to escape, express myself, and get lost in collaborative stories.

I prefer writing in fandom verses.

I'm mainly looking to write for Demon Slayer right now, so if there's anyone out there looking to write for Rengoku Kyojuro against my OC, hmu ;)
I do RP other fandoms though!
While I'm not new to RP, I am very new to thread/forum RP, so I'll do my best with this here haha.

On top of RP, I am also a digital artist, I dabble in singing/songwriting, and I'm a voice actress!!
Beware of me drawing out RP scenes haha.

That's just about it, though! Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you all have a lovely day/night!
Happy writing!

(P.S. the image used in this post is my art, please do not post/use it elsewhere)

200.gif

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Oh, that's a first! I've never heard of anyone rping on deviantART. That's great that you're branching out into forum rps though :^) If you need help navigating the site, there's a handy little guide here for you to read at your leisure.

I hope you find a cool new rp to join! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

• Thank You
Reactions: SpaceSnackies
Oooh, voice actress, huh? That's awesome!

Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku~~

Hope you find some brilliant stories and people to gush about art with.
SHOWCASING is the place for you to connect with sharing your platforms and artwork. As well, CHARACTER PORTRAIT STUDIO if you're interested in doing commissions or art swaps with people. Or even, strike up a conversation with the people that hang around GENERAL CHATTING, make a thread and talk about your passions for art and engage with like-minded people. Artists from all different mediums and aspects.

But most importantly. HAVE FUN!

Welcome to Iwaku! Glad to have you aboard. I will say being a voice actress sounds awesome. Also your art looks super cute!