Agree/Disagree

• Thread starter Dawn Bringer Invictus
  • Start date
Disagree, they're just from Jupiter

W is the cutest Japanese pop duo EVAR

Agree.

The world will end in 2012.

Disagreed

With anti-matter captured, many of our crazy sci-fi fantasies will likely now be possibilities sometime in the distant future.

Disagree.

Some countries are slowly becoming what George Orwell envisioned in his novel 1984.

Kinda agree.

Most people claiming to be nihlists and misanthropes are just "intellectual jocks" doing the intellectual equivalents of tuff-gai macho-posturing.

YEa, I can totally see that comparison.

Everyone everywhere is doomed.

Disagree; not enough people listen to Saint Vitus and Candlemass for it to be true!

The "retro" trend in music isn't really a good thing as it propagates a sort of ironic way to approach things where one creates the (over-exaggerated) appearence of loving something seen as "dead/old/artistically irrelevant" but remains detached from it, mocking it under the pretense of "being true to the roots."

Agree. We got lots of those Retro wannabes here.

If your gonna die....die with your boots on.

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Only Death Is Real

Disagree. Reality i what I make of it. Kick reason to the curb! That's the Gurren-Lagann way!

Goku vs. Modern Age Superman--victory to Superman.

Agree - Goku is a bad ass, but - superman is f'in superman. Black and white superman would stomp the crap out of poor Goku.

The world would be a better place with just one government not several.

Hmmm. Well, Modern-Age Superman was killed by Doomsday...ah, what the heck. Agree. He probably learnt his lesson.

edit: damn too late. Disagree completely. I have a long list of reasons that it wouldn't work, but I don't feel like typing it out at the moment.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Agree. Simple and complex sugars give you energy for the short term. Protein and fat take longer to metabolize and are thus your long-term, fasting energy sources. However, after being asleep for 8 hours (even with sleep's basal, low-level energy demands), even your fat stores won't be enough for that morning jolt.

Herchsel Walker has the most awesome (and cheaptest) workout regimen ever.

Agreed. I believe your bodies natural resistance is the #1 work out tool.

Cardio is the key to a great body; It hurts but it works.