1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

AGH! MY ACHING BLOOD!!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Skye, Sep 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello there! You! Yes, you! You are the one has clicked on my introduction right? Well met fellow Role Player, I am Skye! I do hope I can get along with you and everyone else. Huh? What was that? You want to know a little about me!? Well um......see......I........AHEM! My apologies for that, I have a bit of a spastic personality as it can range from quiet to loud. Oh, would you look at that, I already told a little bit about myself. Well other than me being a spas, I shall tell you some other stuff about me. First off! or.......Second off I have been a Role Player for about +6 years and I started from a casual chat site. I also love anime! The pictures I post as my avatars will for the most part be anime or anything of that relevance. Lastly (since I want to keep this relatively short) 95% of my Role Plays have some form of romance in them. Well, that is all! Sorry to keep you and I hope you have a great day, Bye~!:raincloud::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::valentine::valentine::valentine:

[​IMG]
    (P.S: Izaya is so cool and awesome!!)
    (P.S.S: For those who understand where the title of my introduction comes from, I LOVE YOU ALL!!!)​

2. Hey, you joined today too!! *high fives* I looooveeee Izaya, he's such an asshole x3

3. Welcome, Skye! Nice to meet you! Are you finding everything alright? Need any help? I'll be happy to help however I can.

4. Welcome to Iwaku!! ♥♥

5. ROMANCE FOREVER

Welcome to Iwaku, Skye!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.