AGH! MY ACHING BLOOD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skye

Original poster
Hello there! You! Yes, you! You are the one has clicked on my introduction right? Well met fellow Role Player, I am Skye! I do hope I can get along with you and everyone else. Huh? What was that? You want to know a little about me!? Well um......see......I........AHEM! My apologies for that, I have a bit of a spastic personality as it can range from quiet to loud. Oh, would you look at that, I already told a little bit about myself. Well other than me being a spas, I shall tell you some other stuff about me. First off! or.......Second off I have been a Role Player for about +6 years and I started from a casual chat site. I also love anime! The pictures I post as my avatars will for the most part be anime or anything of that relevance. Lastly (since I want to keep this relatively short) 95% of my Role Plays have some form of romance in them. Well, that is all! Sorry to keep you and I hope you have a great day, Bye~!:raincloud::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::valentine::valentine::valentine:

time-for-me-to-go.gif
(P.S: Izaya is so cool and awesome!!)
(P.S.S: For those who understand where the title of my introduction comes from, I LOVE YOU ALL!!!)​

Hey, you joined today too!! *high fives* I looooveeee Izaya, he's such an asshole x3

Welcome, Skye! Nice to meet you! Are you finding everything alright? Need any help? I'll be happy to help however I can.

ROMANCE FOREVER

Welcome to Iwaku, Skye!

Status
Not open for further replies.