Agent and Terrorist (Female partner needed)

Vorian

pen-mxn-ship
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
4-10PM CT
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci Fi, Modern, Magical, Dark Fantasy
Fatin Abu Zaman: his original roleplay never really took off like I wanted, so I'm trying again.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/fatin-abu-zaman.9730/

I see the plot of this exploring some touchy subjects, particularly the morality of America's military and counterterrorism practices contrasted with terrorism itself. I'm not looking to be extremely descriptive of the gore side of it, but sometimes the plot demands some heavy stuff. I'm really interested in playing this character.

A bit about me: I consider myself a decent but adaptable writer. I try to post at least once a day, but occasionally I get busy being a high schooler or something else. I'm more than happy to accommodate my partner in similar aspects, just tell me if you're going to be gone for a while and I will return the favor.

The character I'd like my partner to play is some kind of female anti terror agent, FBI, CIA, NSA, whatever organization you'd like. Hopefully a bit of background knowledge on the subject of terrorism, or just seen movies. I'm hoping to be fairly realistic here as far as the situation goes, making the romance of it all the more interesting in my opinion. I'd also prefer my partner to be a teen member as well, but I'm not set on that by any means.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I personally don't think I'd be able to fulfill the role you'd like me to, as my ignorant mind knows the minimalistics of America's anti-terror organizations, and I don't have any reliable sources to kick the knowledge into me; i'd hate to spoil such a promising idea with my lack of information. Nonetheless, I wanted to pop in and let you know that this is a fabulous idea, and your character is a very intriguing one. I wish you good luck in finding a suitable partner, if you are still looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Citizen