Age Test!

S

Seiji

Original poster
tumblr_lt527qoYYS1r1l3keo1_400.jpg

F

Fluffy

Original poster
I normally would use my pinky finger to reel stray film back into those tapes. Pens work too, though. :3

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Yeah! I used my pinky more often but the pens worked just fine.

Remember when you'd have to rewind the VHS in a separate machine?

A

Anglkate

Original poster
they're both defunct because cassette tapes are sooooo old now hur hur

and who the hell actually uses a pen these days?! hello it's call a laptop D<

Back in my day cassette tapes were the bomb! and handwriting was the way to go baby! D< KNOW YOUR ROOTS FOOS!

Woodrat

[Data Expunged]
Invitation Status
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, all with a blend or grounded slightly in Realism
and who the hell actually uses a pen these days?! hello it's call a laptop

More like who uses a wooden pencil. I was considered an oddity in high school because I always wrote with a wooden pencil instead of a mechanical one. I still use pens in writing down notes in short hand while in college classes.

D

Darkness

Original poster
My hands are too big to fit that, I always used the pens.

Either that or opened the casette and fucked around with the roll and had it around my hand like I was a mummy or some shit.

Vay

The Empress
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
You're all old.

*hides that he made the same connection*

C

Cruor

Original poster
I used my swithcblade comb lmao. That was forever ago i don't even own a cassette now lol.

S

Selenite

Original poster
Haha, yeah, how great. I did that until Cd's took over in my life- I was about 10 years old by then or so.
Mostly to save battery life of my cassette player. Which was a Panasonic that weighed like half a kilo, completely portable with am and fm radio and of course, headphones. Ohhh good old times...

M

Menorain

Original poster
I never used a pen. Always my little fingers. Even though it hurt, which was fine, because I was already dead inside...

*flail*