Age Restrictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shiiro-Senpai

Original poster
I saw that the 'mature' section was only 13-17.

Ah, darn it, I'll be giving away the range of my age~. -sadface-

But I was wondering if people older than 17 could enter? Will I get smacked in the face, or is it fine?

This Senpai doesn't want to be smacked or maybe I do *wink* so I'm just wondering if it's 13+ or so and so. Being a newbie, I just want to get my facts straight~.

P.S I had no idea where to put this thread, sorry if it's in the wrong place!

There's a Mature section for Teens and a Mature section for Adults (18+) :D

B-But there isn't anything in the 18+ section. ;-;

Yep, that's the point. ^^ One age group can't see anything in the other.

B-But there isn't anything in the 18+ section. ;-;
You have to BE eighteen or older before you're allowed access. It goes by the birthday when you made your account.

For example:

I'm twenty-one and I can't see ANY information in the Mature section for Teens.

It's to prevent people over eighteen role playing mature themes with minors.

• Thank You
Reactions: Minibit
Oh snap. Ohhh snap. I put the wrong date for my own birthday. -headwall- I'm a year or two off, aren't I the sharpest tool in the shed?

Oh snap. Ohhh snap. I put the wrong date for my own birthday. -headwall- I'm a year or two off.
Well, you can always contact a Staff Member (their usernames will be a different color) and ask them to correct it?
Otherwise, you'll be stuck in the section that is permitted by the age you currently have.

It's sort of embarrassing though. Who forgets what year they're born in? Apparently I do.

Would they be mad that I ask?

It's sort of embarrassing though. Who forgets what year they're born in? Apparently I do.

Would they be mad that I ask?
Mistakes happen, everyone makes them.

Just explain the situation and they should be more than happy to help you.
I've asked for their help before. Accidentally double posted a thread, more than once mind you, and they didn't get angry at all. :D

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
*Points and laughs!* OHOHOHOHOHO DUMMY.

Actually, this happens ALL THE TIME. ALL. THE. TIME. People mistyping their birth date during registration happens a lot. So yeah, you already contacted for a fix... XD Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Interesting. Diana is good at her job, though. Ahem, good is an understatement, but yeah.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
Status
Not open for further replies.