2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Psychological, Slice of Life, Military and Yuri. Especially Horror and Yuri - Those are my two favourites.
Storyline :

~'Remember the days of old in story books? About the brave knight slaying the Dragon? Or how about the lone gunslinger defending a town from bandits? Or perhaps, you prefer more realistic stories, about modern soldiers beating the odds in a world full of nuclear weapons and high powered rifles. Well, no matter what kind of story you like, you can shape your perfect tale now, in the Age of Isles.

You see, Earth is a strange place with a stranger history. We used to believe the world was flat, that the sun revolved around us, and that we were created by some almighty being in the sky. Nowadays however, we know the truth..Or at least, we thought we did. We used to believe that things like Witchcraft and Dragons were fictional. Well, they arent. They're more than real. How? I will explain, though I warn you; This may be hard to swallow.

We had always believed that magic was simply an illusion created by talented magicians to entertain crowds, and that things like Dragons were mythical beasts from fairy tales. Then we dug deeper into dark sections of history, such as the Salem Witch Trials, and the Dark Ages of man. From there, with our modern day scientific ideology and knowledge, we found ways to craft the same magic described in the Witch Trials through a device called the Brain Gate Neural Interface System, or BGNIS for short. This device, in a nut shell, was implanted into the brain and allowed the individual to use up to 97% of the human mind at one time. This unlocked our latent potential to control the elements, cast illusions, and even raise the nearly dead. That's not all, however.

Through the tales of the Knights of old, and their seemingly impossible survival skills, we discovered and developed the Extracellular Matrix; Natural stem cells found in pigs. Through this, we were able to heal even the deepest wounds, as long as our brains were in tact, our heads were still on our shoulders, or our hearts were still beating enough to keep us alive. These breakthroughs in technology allowed mankind to achieve dreams they never thought possible. The world had changed for the rest of time.

As one can imagine, warfare changed drastically. No longer was it suicidal to wield a blade into combat when faced with firearms and explosives. You were just as deadly as they were, thanks to the Extracellular Matrix and BGNIS that all citizens were blessed with after they passed clinical and military testing. Every man, woman and military were now completely even; The deciding factor was Darwinism. This caused the world to enter a state of peace, albeit a shaky, ominous one.

The ominous feeling that reverberated throughout the world came to a haunting reality, when it was made public knowledge that the leaders of the world were all planning on eliminating their citizens. They feared an unstoppable rebellion, due to economics, political views, and other such war-causing issues becoming increasingly heated and hostile within public mind. Once made public knowledge, citizens naturally revolted in an effort to murder the world leaders and save themselves, but it was too late; the Nuclear weapons were launched. That cold October night in 2015 began the Age of Isles, and founded the Star Dust Collective.

After the Nuclear fallout, enough people survived to carry on civilization, and with their knowledge of the BGNIS and Extracellular Matrix still in tact, they soon found the means to rebuild what was lost. However, they came to a sudden realization; Continents did not exist anymore. Only islands and island chains. As these individuals from the world around found ways of communicating, they all sailed to an island where the least amount of damage was done, and started civilization all over again. This new renegade group of saviors named themselves the Star Dust Collective; Named after their goal to lead humanity into a future beyond the stars of today towards a brighter, collective peace.

The current year isnt too far into the future. Thanks to the Extracellular Matrix making humans immune to radiation, we were able to reclaim the surface by 2017. By the current year of 2019, humanity has made the majority of islands on Earth into civilizations under their own banners, or under the banner of the Star Dust Collective. There are 5 major island chains, with 2 of them being under the banner of the Star Dust Collective. The other 3 are run by their own forms of government/group of representatives, and all the other smaller islands and island chains are either under no banner, or a banner virtually unknown to the rest of the world. Cities and islands have familiar names, such as New Chicago, Neo Russian, etc etc.

Now that you know the history, let me explain current events. For now, peace is relative, unless you run into bandits, pirates, mutated creatures, or God forbid a Dragon. Oh, did I forget to mention those? Yeah, those exist. It turns out, that Dragons were alive before any of this happened. They survived by a process known as de-evolution. Many creatures like crocodiles, komodo dragons, and other reptilian lifeforms, were de-evolutionized Dragons. In the wake of Nuclear fallout, the sudden change in environment forced these Dragons to re-assume their true forms. They now rule the skies above, and are rumored to be invincible, and all knowledgeable. Many cults and orders worship them as either Gods or Demons.

Anyway, that's life for us. People are free to set out in search of adventure, join the military, become a politician, whatever they like. It's a brave new world for a brave new kind of human. Now tell me..What's your story?'~

...............................................................................................................................................................................

Locations : Islands

1. Republic Islands [The Americas] - Star Dust Collective
2. Isles of Neo England [British Isles] - Star Dust Collective
3. Southern Chain [Africa/Australia] - Foundation of Freedom
4. New Europe [Russia, Germany, Italy, France, etc] - The 4th Reich
5. Empire of Asia [Japan, China, Korea, etc] - Shaolin

Locations : Other Islands/Island Chains

1. Mercer's Cove [System of Above/Below ground Caves]
2. Ridgeport [Pirate Settlement]
3. Volition's End [Ruins said to be occupied by Dragons]
4. New Chicago [Gang Settlement/Rebel Settlement/Bandit Settlement]
5. Hallowed Ground [RESTRICTED!]

6. Easter Island [Historical island]
7. Metro Circle [Merchant HQ]
8. Wasteland [Highly irradiated desert/lowland area, filled with mutants]
9. Spectre Tundra [Antarctica, Alaska, Greenland, etc; Said to be haunted/cursed]
10. Graveyard Prison [Massive swamp/bog were prisoners are sent to rot and die]
11. Ground Zero [aka 'Impact Zone', 'Old World', and 'No Man's Land']

Governments : Islands/Establishment Dates

1. Star Dust Collective [Republic Islands and Neo England Isles] - Established in October 2015
2. Foundation of Freedom [Southern Chain] - Established in February 2017
3. The 4th Reich [New Europe] - Established October 2016
4. Shaolin [Empire of Asia] - Established April 2017

Governments : Membership/Military Might

1. Star Dust Collective - 15 Leaders, 45 Diplomats, 1,200 Military, 90 Scientists, 1,600 Medical Personnel
2. Foundation of Freedom - 20 Leaders, 60 Diplomats, 600 Military, 60 Scientists, 1,100 Medical Personnel
3. The 4th Reich - 10 Leaders, 45 Diplomats, 3,000 Military, 200 Scientists, 900 Medical Personnel
4. Shaolin - 20 Leaders, 20 Diplomats, 1,000 Military, 100 Scientists, 1,900 Medical Personnel

...............................................................................................................................................................................

Legends : Dragons

1. Dragoon [Heavenly] - Born of Faith, Orbiter of the Horizon
2. Bythindur [Demonous] - Born of Doom, Orbiter of the Axis
3. Vorpal [Heavenly] - Born of Aqua, Guardian of the Seas
4. Palvinos [Heavenly] - Born of Ventus, Guardian of the Skies
5. Vayndul [Demonous] - Born of Pyro, Ruler of the Flame
6. Gar [Demonous] - Born of Fulgetra, Ruler of the Lightning

Legends : Star Dust Collective

1. Edward of Old [Essomancer] - Immortal (Allegedly); Invincible (Allegedly); Founder of the Star Dust Collective; Wisest Man to Exist
2. Rin, Seeker of the Veil [Sealer] - Prophet (Allegedly); Wisest Woman to Exist; Master of Seals
3. Tamashi of the Blind Sword [Slayer] - Faster than Light; Greatest Swordsman to Exist; Unbeaten in Combat
4. Jack, the Beast of Rage [Berserker] - Strongest Man to Exist; Murdered a Dragon (Allegedly); Invincible (Allegedly)
5. Ryan, the Parasite [Biomancer] - Immortal (Allegedly); Master of Deception; Greatest Biologist to Exist
6. Novak [Dualist] - Most Skilled Gunman to Exist; Body Count over 1,000; Unbeaten in a Dual
7. Flare [Pyromancer] - Phoenix in Human Form; Invincible (Allegedly); Immortal (Allegedly); Murdered a Dragon (Allegedly)
8. Green-Eyes [Guardian] - Angel (Allegedly); Blessed by Dragoon; Greatest Healer to Exist
9. Lord Matthew [Warrior] - Leader of Military; Greatest Conqueror to Exist; Perfect Win Record
10. Shannon, Count of Mercer's Cove [Vampire] - Immortal, Spectre (Allegedly)
11. Zeke [Crystallomancer] - Founder of the Star Dust Collective, Never Seen by the Outside World
12. Kingslayer [Warrior] - Black Knight; Untouched in Combat; Invincible (Allegedly); Greatest Strategist to Exist
13. Dark Lord Vance [Gravimancer] - Demon (Allegedly); Immortal; Invincible; Most Powerful Person to Ever Exist
14. Lilith [Necromancer] - Most Feared Woman to Exist; Immortal; Demon (Allegedly)
15. Draygo [Beastmancer] - Mutant/Monster (Allegedly); Shapeshifter

Rules :

1. No disrespect towards other players. Let's all be peaceful, yes? No reason to be a dick towards someone just because you dont like their character.
2. This is a libertine RP as the tags say, so feel free to be as descriptive as you want regarding sex and such.
3. Before you post, please proof-read your post and make sure it does not conflict with anything previously posted. If it does, please fix it.
4. BE FAIR DURING COMBAT! I can not stress that enough. No auto-hits or kills. Everyone is given a chance to fight back. It is up to the participants in the fight to decide the victor. If you cant, I'll do my best to be impartial.
5. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me, and i'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.