Age of Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm.. link please?

Check the main page. Theres now an In Character button.

If you still need a Direct Link, Let me know. I can rescue it for you. ^^

Oh, found it! Thanks!

Now... I am a bit lost on how should I enter. Mainly cause I don't know who Kina's teanmates are.

Mako - Fire
Zaya - Earth
Izaret - Water

is one possibility, Hmm, We may have to NPC it at first, unless you have ideas?

EVERYONE!!!

We now have another Co-GM.

This Descisn spawned for selfish reasons. Mainly a fear that I have seen the other Co-GM's elsewhere on-site active and they aren't here and I haven't recieved relpys from them in a number of days, Granted they're busy but it makes me worry about what would happen if I were suddenly not able to be here, so,

Please Welcome @Heiwa. She says she'll try to be on most days / whenever she can, so, if this is indeed true, We should have no reason to worry. besides, we have at least 10 people, 4 GM's wouldn't be too unreasonable, if we leave it as open instead of closed. ^^

Reactions: Jakers
*blows kisses* Hi guys. I'm old friends with Drake so I hope we get along. ^-^ My rp skills are a little rusty but I'll do my best to make this a fun experience.

Mako - Fire
Zaya - Earth
Izaret - Water

is one possibility, Hmm, We may have to NPC it at first, unless you have ideas?
Ah, so I can choose one of them to join their team? Maybe except Mako since he's already fire.

Ah, so I can choose one of them to join their team? Maybe except Mako since he's already fire.
Well, that is one team construct. What I may do, is depending on @Mighty Roman and @The Man Without Fear's characters are, have them be with Mako and you can team with the other two, if all are so willing. XD

that would stop whatever match is going on. XD

Could be interesting when a player match starts, let Emiko get pelted. repeatedly. XD

Wait... I don't get it, ehm... So you are leaving the players to form their own teams, cmiiw?

I say! That was terribly rude. How about Mako gets beat up,hmmmm? :3 Anyway, I'll just have her watch the match. :p

Speaking of Avatar so much and being in this rp lol, I'm going to go back and watch from the being and on XD, so I can be refreshed on everything.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: FireDrake150
more so d rather not force anyone into a team they don't like. ^^

Jundi will just watch. He wouldn't know the rules of Pro Bending anyways; he's not into that stuff.

I'll probably make it so he helped some dude and his reward was free tickets to a Pro Bending match. Jundi be like "uhh... thanks...", but at least he got free snacks.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I... think I am gonna have to drop. Forgive me, personal reasons. If @FireDrake150 wants an explanation, you can PM me.

Have fun guys! :)

Whoever want's to can join Kain's team.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I... think I am gonna have to drop. Forgive me, personal reasons. If @FireDrake150 wants an explanation, you can PM me.

Have fun guys! :)
Sorry to see you go. I understand it's personal, And you are always welcome here. ^.^

I will in in Zaya's team

Status
Not open for further replies.