Age of Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question from a total noob here. So there seem to be tainted and pure elements. Can some pleas explain what being tainted or being pure means for an element ?
For simplicity sake, lets say you were burned like Katara was when Aang tried Firebending for the first time.

If the fire was tainted, ONLY PURE versions of healing elements could cure it. and Vice Versa. as well as appearance changes and possible other differences.

Think Crazy-Zula vs Zuko.

if they were pure / tainted, Zuko's demeanor would make it more PURE, and Azula Tainted.

Also, everyone. When we start the IC, (I'll put it up tomorrow / today if we get a few more sheets up) The perfect way for the characters to meet is Pro bending. ^^

Izana-Mako will be a part of a team as a Firebender. if we have a water or an earthbender that wishes to be on the same team as he is, by all means.

pro-bending-7.png

Korra_video_game_pro-bending_rules.png

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Izurich
Okay Cool xD The Crown Prince is about to be in action lol

Well, if I weren't mistaken, he's a firebender. So, that'd make him the opposing team to Mako, same element. > XD Mako'd of course know of the prince, But would the prince know of Mako's team, as rising underdogs as they are? XD

Well, if I weren't mistaken, he's a firebender. So, that'd make him the opposing team to Mako, same element. > XD Mako'd of course know of the prince, But would the prince know of Mako's team, as rising underdogs as they are? XD
He probably wouldn't xD, thinking he has the best team XD

untill Mako knocks him from the ring. XD

Now now, let's take the fight to IC. OOC, we are all partners!

....with a competitive streak... XD

On a serious note. I really don't want to see OOC drama cause of IC events... >.> It kills Group RPs as fast as Aang taking away Ozai's bending powers...

so far, i dont see it being a problem. ^^

On a serious note. I really don't want to see OOC drama cause of IC events... >.> It kills Group RPs as fast as Aang taking away Ozai's bending powers...
Well def not from me... I know how to take the crap from IC and leave it there and not bring it in OOC, it's like acting^^, which I am in classes for^^

right, right. XD

Reactions: Takumi
Ah, excuse me for being competent on this, haven't watched airbender or korra for a while, but for the probending thing is there a solo act? Also isn't there masks that are worn, or am I confusing this with something else? XD

Also, everyone. When we start the IC, (I'll put it up tomorrow / today if we get a few more sheets up) The perfect way for the characters to meet is Pro bending. ^^
Not for my Air Bender, q.q

I'm sure Jundi could just watch the match on his travels and love the banter though. Pro Bending wouldn't be his thing anyway.

Also, guessing people's powers are limited to simple forms or something... because there's a hell of a lot more powers to mess around with than simply water, earth and fire in this RP. (Obviously.)

Last edited by a moderator:
there are sets of protective gear,yes.

and yes, Pro-Bending may need to be tweaked. But I'm at a loss as for how else to best have everyone meet. XD

no matter what you choose at least one person's character is bound to be unlikely to end up there. so you could just make up stuff to get them there.

for the pacifist guy maybe a friend wanted to take him to watch, or his friends really needed him to enter and win for, idk, their sick parents or something.

I'll put the IC up in not too long. ^^

Shattered, I believe that's what Absorption is, yes. (Twaz the wrong thread for the discussion, but I'm not one to remove messages unless they need removal. then they just look like scars. XD)

ALSO,

We have at least enough for a team. XD

Mako - Fire
Zaya - Earth
Izaret - Water

if that's the case, we can have another team of either NPC's, future CHaracters, or throw out some rules in favor of element substitutions, and include yon Lazybender, err, Airbender. XD

IN CHARACTER THREAD IS UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.