Age of Elements

Interested?

• YES!!!!

• NO!!!!!!

• Go Nad, GO!!!!!!!! *Shooing motion* (Please don't pick this option.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol I just woke up to see my notifications all bleeping everywhere. Yay to new recruits, and yay to sleep is what I say.

ooh, Avatar-esque. I like...

But with the shadow bending, or whatever: I think it might be a good idea to make that like lightbending. Which light is created by energy [not sure how bio-luminescence works really, though. But I don't think anyone would want to bend that, anyhow.. lol] . Which is like fire. SO bending light could be the same as creating shadow...

So it could be like mastery level of fire? /shrug. I'm a total noob here but that's another thought.

I am interested, though!

• Love
Reactions: FireDrake150
Hey, sorry i've been mia the past while........ was staying at someones house and had little to no internet........ tried to get on and tell you but it wouldn't let me connect to anything more than the homepage........

what have I missed?

• Love
Hey, sorry i've been mia the past while........ was staying at someones house and had little to no internet........ tried to get on and tell you but it wouldn't let me connect to anything more than the homepage........

what have I missed?
Everything.

The Fire Nation attacked.
We doused it with Water.
The earth is all Magma,

I can bend all four elements plus blood and lightning.

And now we have dark matter benders too. :3

Everything.

The Fire Nation attacked.
We doused it with Water.
The earth is all Magma,

I can bend all four elements plus blood and lightning.

And now we have dark matter benders too. :3

How I imagine Shlav at this point:

pizza-fire-1435263526.gif

lol

so is there an actual signup now? Or is it just kinda what everyone is going with?

There's no official sign up yet.

I'm interested. :3

• Love
@Lizzy I love your profile pic btw! Such a great anime......... even though they left everyone hanging.......

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
That will need to be determined. but as neither Light nor shadow are on thr main fiagram, They would be stuff that becomes available down the line. I'm going to be getting some food, maybe some coffee, and working on this. my map making skills are lacklustre so I may or may not have one complete by the time we start going

@Lizzy I love your profile pic btw! Such a great anime......... even though they left everyone hanging.......

Omg I knnooow. And thank you. I love yours too. TK was hilarious. X3

Imma forgo MAKING a map for the time being so I can get everything up, and may make one along the lines down the road if it calls for it. ^^; unless any of you are good at map creation.

Imma forgo MAKING a map for the time being so I can get everything up, and may make one along the lines down the road if it calls for it. ^^; unless any of you are good at map creation.
I can do the map. ;) I made about 10 maps once for a big world-wide RP I did about 2 years back.

Just gimme all the resources you need to be put there and all necessary infos. :)

I can do the map. ;) I made about 10 maps once for a big world-wide RP I did about 2 years back.

Just gimme all the resources you need to be put there and all necessary infos. :)
sibvr.jpg

Ooh map creation...sounds way too complicated for me XD, but you guys go! Woohoo!

You've seen Avatar, right? I'll use that map as a placeholder.

Water Tribes in the North and south poles.
Fire Nation in the west
Large eastern Earth kingdom
Air Temples atop mountains, North, East, South, West. I'm thinking the Western one having fallen into Disrepair but I'm not sure.

Earth Kingdom Capital Is like Ba Sing Se, rings. or like Attack on Titan's massive walls.

Air Nomads have no real permanent capital.

Fire Nation of course has a large Capital.

Water Tribes, hmm, Why not differ from Avatar and make it like Regna Ferox in Fire Emblem: The Leaders Fight for Supremacy every few years, and the winner leads.

The Lands that are unclaimed would have colonies depending on elements closest matching the locations. Eg Water colonies near rivers and lakes, Fire Colonies around volcanos, Air colonies around mountain tops, Fire and earth and sand in the desert, etc.

Republic City will be amongst the cities, as will Omashu and Ba Sing Se's equivalent.

I'm sure more will come up. but I am FINALLY sitting to fully get this up and running. ^^

You've seen Avatar, right? I'll use that map as a placeholder.

Water Tribes in the North and south poles.
Fire Nation in the west
Large eastern Earth kingdom
Air Temples atop mountains, North, East, South, West. I'm thinking the Western one having fallen into Disrepair but I'm not sure.

Earth Kingdom Capital Is like Ba Sing Se, rings. or like Attack on Titan's massive walls.

Air Nomads have no real permanent capital.

Fire Nation of course has a large Capital.

Water Tribes, hmm, Why not differ from Avatar and make it like Regna Ferox in Fire Emblem: The Leaders Fight for Supremacy every few years, and the winner leads.

The Lands that are unclaimed would have colonies depending on elements closest matching the locations. Eg Water colonies near rivers and lakes, Fire Colonies around volcanos, Air colonies around mountain tops, Fire and earth and sand in the desert, etc.

Republic City will be amongst the cities, as will Omashu and Ba Sing Se's equivalent.

I'm sure more will come up. but I am FINALLY sitting to fully get this up and running. ^^
Alright, so I will make a "Plain" version of this map, correct? http://images2.fanpop.com/image/pho...tar-the-last-airbender-10941960-1659-1416.jpg

Since you guys are the GM, I will leave the cities and major locations empty so you guys can fill them up. :) In other words, I will make the base map and terrain.