Age of Elements

Interested?

• YES!!!!

• NO!!!!!!

• Go Nad, GO!!!!!!!! *Shooing motion* (Please don't pick this option.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Uh, a brief question regarding the 'Deflect' tree.

If I took Pure Deflect, would that be able to block Tainted spells as well as normal spells? If Deflect is even designed to block things. I'm thinking of making an Air Tree-only kind of dude.
Pure cancels tainted, tainted cancels pure. correct. ^^

....Do I sense Tenzin coming in? XD

Umm if still accepting I would love to join^^.

• Love
Reactions: FireDrake150
Umm if still accepting I would love to join^^.
Ohh yes. We are more than open. ^^ the full thing will be up in a day or two, but even then, I say Late bloomers are alright, allows different levels of progression both bending wise and fantasy wise. XD

Glad to have you on board. ^^

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Ohh yes. We are more than open. ^^ the full thing will be up in a day or two, but even then, I say Late bloomers are alright, allows different levels of progression both bending wise and fantasy wise. XD

Glad to have you on board. ^^
Someone prob already asked this... or I'm just being slow me again lol, but Pure would be sticking with one element to the end like air to gravity and tainted would be picking like air and snow?

Actually, you're the first to ask, but no. that's not how that would work.

if you say the Agni Kai between Zuko and Azula, Azula would be more tainted (she was coocoo for cocoa puffs) and Zuko's would be more pure. Each element would have a more balenced pure side, and a more dark evil like tainted side.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Actually, you're the first to ask, but no. that's not how that would work.

if you say the Agni Kai between Zuko and Azula, Azula would be more tainted (she was coocoo for cocoa puffs) and Zuko's would be more pure. Each element would have a more balenced pure side, and a more dark evil like tainted side.
Oh wow, maybe it's because I haven't seen avatar in a while lol.

Good to know alright thanks.

• Love
Oh wow, maybe it's because I haven't seen avatar in a while lol.

Good to know alright thanks.
the pure and tainted aspect is new. it's something we'd bring to the table, to make things more interesting.

the pure and tainted aspect is new. it's something we'd bring to the table, to make things more interesting.
Cool, this is going to be fun. Most likely my char will come out tainted rofl... Not saying why, just yeah xD

Well, the Izana Incarnation I'll use at the start Will be Fire and Air based, but hate destruction, so He'll be more of the Pure side of things. XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Imma Firing Mah Lazooooor!!111oneoneone

Yes What, Mari San?

>: 3

Reactions: Mari
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
  • Love
Welcome welcome. XD

Well this last day has been quite the day of recruiting. XD I'm doing SOMETING right. Welcome one and all so far. Would I put it up now? Sure, but I need bed soon....heheh.......

Welcome welcome. XD

Well this last day has been quite the day of recruiting. XD I'm doing SOMETING right. Welcome one and all so far. Would I put it up now? Sure, but I need bed soon....heheh.......
Sleep is for the weaaaak!!

• Love
  • Love
I agree, but rather than put up a half baked, typo ridden thing, I shall take some time to make it decent. XD