Age of Elements

Interested?

• YES!!!!

• NO!!!!!!

• Go Nad, GO!!!!!!!! *Shooing motion* (Please don't pick this option.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lasers?! Lasers in an Avatar-themed RP?! Sign me riiiiight up!

Ahem, seriously tho, I am interested. ;)

• Love
Reactions: FireDrake150
Glad to have you on board. XD

And since there are 8 of us, GM's included, It's time to finish the incomplete portions and then swing this right into gear. XD

@Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear

you shalt be required.

Question! Do the characters have all to come from East Asian-ish culture or we can be more relaxed?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Personally, as it's a FANTASY setting too, I don't mind more relaxed Decents. XD

We may well have Earthbending Dwarves, Airbending Gryphons, Firebending Lizards and dragons, and waterbending Mermaids after all. XD

Oh~ I will make a Laser-focused bender alright, believe me or not, Laser/Beam Martial Arts is a thing! >:D

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
How's the Planning coming along, wonderful GMs? :)

Decent. Still have plot holes to get through, and other worldly details (as well as a map, we're already stealing and repurposing enough from avatar as it is) so it may be a bit.

@Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear

Some of which may be able to be gone through here at some point, either for approval / rejection, input, or saying wah.

Hey, I'm up for this! It's been a while since I've done a good ol' elemental kind of RP. Especially when there's a shit ton of combinations; that picture made me super excited.

With that Air Tree, I have a character in mind... so... I can go straight into Gravity-Bending? Heh, that sounds pretty awesome. Though if someone else is going for gravity (which wouldn't surprise me), I'm cool with going down a different path.

Rubber-bending though. Clearly the best out of everything XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hey, I'm up for this! It's been a while since I've done a good ol' elemental kind of RP. Especially when there's a shit ton of combinations; that picture made me super excited.

With that Air Tree, I have a character in mind... so... I can go straight into Gravity-Bending? Heh, that sounds pretty awesome. Though if someone else is going for gravity (which wouldn't surprise me), I'm cool with going down a different path.

Rubber-bending though. Clearly the best out of everything XD
Glad to have you on board. Will likely start in not too long if we can get everything worked out. Making a map on my off time, or trying, but, there are a few plotholes to work out. ^^;

Wunderbaaaar!!

I shall pinder some of what we need to fix up before we start, and then start us up. I suggest thinking about your paths early and where you wish to advance later. Whether to go for pure or tainted elements, (eg. Azula's fire to a degree vs s after he makes an alliance with aang. Zuko'd be pure, Azula Tainted. >: )

• Useful
Reactions: Izurich
As I said before, gonna make Lazor Kung-fu Gurlz!!!

I'm going more for the 'pure' water line up until blood then switching to the plant one, that is if I understand this fully =.=

• Love
Uh, a brief question regarding the 'Deflect' tree.

If I took Pure Deflect, would that be able to block Tainted spells as well as normal spells? If Deflect is even designed to block things. I'm thinking of making an Air Tree-only kind of dude.