Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Mei Song
Home Country: Earth Kingdom
Element Path: Earth, Metal, Sand, Dust

Appearance:
large.jpg

History:
Mei was born in Ba-Sing Se's outer ring. Her life hasn't been very exciting, with practicing her bending most of the time. She's currently looking for a job or something exciting to do.

Personality:
Mei is a nice girl at heart but do her or a friendvwrong and she will most likely hold it against you for the rest of your days. She can hold a grudge, and doesn't mind getting dirty if she has to. She gets rather violent when angry at times, but otherwise is rather calm and collected for the most part. She's a loyal friend.

Pet Peeves: Conceited and self centered people, selfish people, when people yell for no reason

Afilliation / Occupation: N/A for now

Strengths: Loyal friend, earth bending
Weaknesses: water (she can't swim)

Greatest Strength: her bending and her fists
Greatest Shortcoming: her temper

Last edited:

/ / T A E Y A N G / ☁ ❅ ≋

Kim "Tae" Taeyang
Home Country: Free Lands
Element Path: Air » Snow »Water

History:
Born into a large family, he was one of many children and another mouth to feed. Taeyang grew to appreciate what he had from a young age. There was always love to go around even when food or clothes were sparse. His great grandfather had traveled from the Northern Air Temple and settled down in the Free Lands with his great grandmother. Taeyang aspired to travel just as his ancestors had. He wanted to develop his powers and see the world in all of its glory.

Personality:
Very much the easygoing sort, he gets along with most everyone. Tae prefers to go with the flow and let his instincts guide him rather than planning every step of the way. He wishes to enjoy his life to the fullest, if he could he wouldn't even peddle for money, he would survive on luck alone. Tae is kind and friendly, open to chats with strangers, and is unafraid of the unknown.

Pet Peeves: Bad Table Manners / Impoliteness / Incessant Tapping
Afilliation / Occupation: None / Peddler

Strengths:
Intricate bending of air and water, he's skilled in the more detailed and delicate actions.
Limber. Tae is agile and quick on his feet.

Weaknesses:
Huge, overpowering moves in bending are not Tae's forte.
Physical strength. Tae is toned but he's not capable of lifting extreme weights.

Greatest Strength: Courageous
Greatest Shortcoming: Impulsive

tumblr_inline_nk5h6w6ood1sikmsk.gif

You're accepted! :D Cool character. ^-^ Have lots of fun.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and mingummy
@Dramma

OH!! Yes of course! I'm sorry, I'm such a goof. XD You're character is very beautiful and I love how it's unique with the water bending dancing. ^-^

• Love
Reactions: FireDrake150
@Dramma

OH!! Yes of course! I'm sorry, I'm such a goof. XD You're character is very beautiful and I love how it's unique with the water bending dancing. ^-^
Accepted. xD to all I see above so far. Also, Mako needs a Waterbender and an Earthbender for his team, else its a Firebender vs all three. xD

Just finish my cs

Edit: my character could be the earth bender u less someone else wants their character to be, I just have to get caught up on what's going on pretty much. .3.

Edit #2: if I need to change anything let me know :3

Last edited:
@Lizzy

Interesting character. *bows* Could I request that she be on Mako's team for the pro bending match? I feel like that would be best. If you don't want her to that's fine. I just thought it would help get the beginning rolling. ^-^

Oh! Accepted by the way! ^-^

Thank you. I have to get caught up on most of what has happened so far so I'm not confused; so I don't mind her being on Mako's team.

Edit: so, would I have to put her occupation as a pro-bender? @Heiwa

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Fazan Kuneri

Home Country: Northern Air Temple

Element Path: Air,Snow,Acid,Poison,Corrosion,Friction

Appearance:
8a27f6b2bcd4b082d76d38a8c699d49f.png

History: Fazan's prior origins are unknown, but he was adopted and taken into the Northern Air temple. His parents did not care for his odd appearance or race, they just liked him, for whatever reason, and took him in. The found out he was a fast learner, and eager to learn more. Some time passed, and he learned a lot, both good...and bad about the world. His appearance shocked and scared many people, and the racism was to much, even his parents advised he stayed away from as many people as possible, so, as such, he turned to jobs and a life that didn't care for public appearance, but still gave him wondrous learning experiences!

Personality: Humble, Patient, yet masochistic. He will go out of his way to do highly degrading and strange activities in order to further separate himself from the rest of society, and even likes getting beaten up all just for the sake of learning more about people, however, he looks to learn about both the good and bad sides of people, spending time and often becoming nobles 'personal guard' during love affairs, which is just a lengthy way of saying third wheel, he may be wierd here and there, and easily fooled, but he can handle pain, and be a nice shoulder to cry on!

Pet Peeves: Racism, Bullying, and Dirty Flies.

Afilliation / Occupation: Unaffiliated/ Hired Protection for various nobles.

Strengths:
+ Strong
+Tough
+ Fast Learner
+ Powerful in Cold climates

Weaknesses:
- Pessimistic
- Weak in Warm Environments
- Easily Flammable
- Reckless

Greatest Strength: Patience
Greatest Shortcoming: Easily Persuaded​

Exact same bending path as Sung Kang lol, but pretty much the opposite personality.

Reactions: Nue
so? Is i accepted?

You is. ^^ I'll need to adjust the Cast list again soon, so it's not yet up to date anymore, but yee are apreeved.

Name: Dendamo Jado
Home Country: south Water Tribe
Element Path: Snow, Acid, Poison, Corrosion
Appearance:
latest
History: Dendamo is the Ice-Cold (Badum-Tish) champion of the Water Tribe. Favouring Ice Cold strategy, he believes that stealth and subterfuge, are the paths to victory. Initially a wandering soldier after leaving the army, Dendamo soon found peace in the South Water Tribe, where he hones Water beinding skills, specifically Snow, and later, poison, to be able to take out enemies stealthily, and from afar, using his skills to protect his village, and caring for few others.
Personality: Dendamo is a sarcastic, witty old fellow, and full f numerous quirks. But looks can be deceiving with, his Ice-Cold merciless glare revealing a merciless and Mighty prowess on the battlefield. He can often seem quite uncaring ('If you're injured, you get left behind!), but he's a great leader and strategist.
Pet Peeves: Slowness, weakness, authority, bureaucrats, politicians.
Afilliation / Occupation: Water Country. He cares for little else.

Strengths: Smart, quick thinking, well trained with lots of experience,
Weaknesses: Old age, the fact that he's near useless with close combat,

Greatest Strength: His sense of humour His calculating mind.
Greatest Shortcoming: His impatience and intolerance of others.

Name: Dendamo Jado
Home Country: south Water Tribe
Element Path: Snow, Acid, Poison, Corrosion
Appearance:
latest
History: Dendamo is the Ice-Cold (Badum-Tish) champion of the Water Tribe. Favouring Ice Cold strategy, he believes that stealth and subterfuge, are the paths to victory. Initially a wandering soldier after leaving the army, Dendamo soon found peace in the South Water Tribe, where he hones Water beinding skills, specifically Snow, and later, poison, to be able to take out enemies stealthily, and from afar, using his skills to protect his village, and caring for few others.
Personality: Dendamo is a sarcastic, witty old fellow, and full f numerous quirks. But looks can be deceiving with, his Ice-Cold merciless glare revealing a merciless and Mighty prowess on the battlefield. He can often seem quite uncaring ('If you're injured, you get left behind!), but he's a great leader and strategist.
Pet Peeves: Slowness, weakness, authority, bureaucrats, politicians.
Afilliation / Occupation: Water Country. He cares for little else.

Strengths: Smart, quick thinking, well trained with lots of experience,
Weaknesses: Old age, the fact that he's near useless with close combat,

Greatest Strength: His sense of humour His calculating mind.
Greatest Shortcoming: His impatience and intolerance of others.
Only thing I mention is, as you seem to start with Water, (though that wasn't specified, it could be inferred) as a GM, you have 8 potential steps, and you've used 4. XD

...Are you taking Mari-san's approach? XD Saving them?

Yep, I'm saving them for the Winter (Badum-Tish). Or saving them for a rainy day.
And yes, I started as Water.
So am I accepted?
You're a GM, you really have to ask?

but yes. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.