Age of Elements CHaracter Sheet and Approval

Status
Not open for further replies.
There go my guy. If it's not cool for my char being the Crown Prince, I can always just change it around^^.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: FireDrake150
A protagonist in the group basically. :P

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I think it'd be cool if we have one future ruler......... it would kinda shake things up
Yeah, changed up his personality from the usual evil villian type firebender xD, now he is a villain with a heart of bronze... not gold xD

and is it just me.... or does he bear a good resemblance to Zuko?
Apart from the Lightning, Lasers and Tainted Absorption, sure. XD

But for reals, I feel like he's a bit different to Zuko. More... vengence-y?

Oh, and what IS Absorption-bending? I don't understandu. I'm guessing it's something to do with radioactive energies...? Sounds like dangerous stuff.

Omg yes to the zuko thing! I just got out of school...so my CS will be posted here within the next 3 hours hopefully :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
and is it just me.... or does he bear a good resemblance to Zuko?
Rofl, Yeah I edited the picture a little, and somehow it came out with blush bruise under his left eye xD... so the pic might look a little like him.

Apart from the Lightning, Lasers and Tainted Absorption, sure. XD

But for reals, I feel like he's a bit different to Zuko. More... vengence-y?

Oh, and what IS Absorption-bending? I don't understandu. I'm guessing it's something to do with radioactive energies...? Sounds like dangerous stuff.
I think it's taking energy and turning it into a different type of energy... at least that's what science says about it xD but gotta wait for Drake to get on, I hope it means that... if it doesn't might have to change that last one to Lava(T) xD

Reactions: Jakers
Name: Zaya Mardy

Home Country: Free lands, Earth colony

Element Path: Earth, Metal, Sand, Dust, Plant(P)

Appearance:
image.jpeg

History:
Zaya was raised in the desert, where her father would go out everyday and work in order to support the two of them. Since her mother died giving birth to the young girl, her neighbors mostly took care of her when she was younger. Once she hit the age of five though, they simply checked on her from time to time, causing her to rapidly mature and take care of herself. She has always wanted to leave the small village though, thinking that her going and exploring would make life easier for her hard-working father who barely had the time to raise her. So when she hit the splendid age of fifteen, she did just that, packing one other set of clothes and enough water and food to get her to the Earth nation. Now she is trying to find a job to earn enough money for supplies to the next town, or at least a group of explorers who will accept her into their ranks.

Personality:
Zaya is a very optimistic young woman, who tries her best to express herself, and loves to think of the best in people. Loyal to her friends, she is not afraid to say her own opinion, though she does try not to offend anyone. That being said, there are also a lot of things she does not know about the world, so she is usually naive ang gullible, along with always being fascinated by one thing or another.

Pet Peeves: Manipulation, Abuse (whether of power or actual abuse, doesn't matter)

Afilliation / Occupation: Explorer (?)

Strengths: Plant manipulation

Weaknesses: Fire, fire, and more fire

Greatest Strength: Optimism (can always make her friends crack a smile)

Greatest Shortcoming: Optimism (wants to see the best in people, doesn't work out)
Oh, and swimming, since she was raised in a desert.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Takumi
@Jakers @TK (shlav) @Gibbons @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Shattered♦Secrets™

All Accepted. and Yay, Someone took the Tainted Side of things. This shall be very Interesting indeed.

@Floral

Yes, We're still open! Welcome!!!

Also, make sure you've gone through the intro and the rule's / operation of the element grid sections, to know how everything works. IC is actually going up as soon as I finish reviewing the Characters. XD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
tAG_155400.jpeg

Name: Emiko
Home Country: Free Lands
Element Path: Spirit, earth, lava, fire, combustion, air, snow, water, plant, and a Mighty Steed (later on)

History: Ever since she could walk, Emiko was trained to be a Dragon Priestess. It was her bloodline that worshipped the creatures, her blood was the most pure since both of her parents had been Dragon Priests. You could call them the strongest yet the weakest benders since they could not evolve their bending abilities. Just don't underestimate the young woman, she could knock you out in one punch while smiling sweetly.

Personality: A calm spirit that would rather talk a situation out than turn to violence but if need be...get a helmet. Her teachers call her the calm storm, get her mad enough and you might find your face in the ground. Emiko loves a good laugh and os always trying to help others in need.

Pet Peeves: Idiots, rude people, and taking her lightly.

Afilliation / Occupation: Travelling Dragon Priestess

Strengths: Bending
Weaknesses: Distance enemies

Greatest Strength: Close combat or womanly charm who really knows?
Greatest Shortcoming: Human interaction, she did live in a temple

Reactions: Takumi and Mari

/ / T A E Y A N G / ☁ ❅ ≋

Kim "Tae" Taeyang
Home Country: Free Lands
Element Path: Air » Snow »Water

History:
Born into a large family, he was one of many children and another mouth to feed. Taeyang grew to appreciate what he had from a young age. There was always love to go around even when food or clothes were sparse. His great grandfather had traveled from the Northern Air Temple and settled down in the Free Lands with his great grandmother. Taeyang aspired to travel just as his ancestors had. He wanted to develop his powers and see the world in all of its glory.

Personality:
Very much the easygoing sort, he gets along with most everyone. Tae prefers to go with the flow and let his instincts guide him rather than planning every step of the way. He wishes to enjoy his life to the fullest, if he could he wouldn't even peddle for money, he would survive on luck alone. Tae is kind and friendly, open to chats with strangers, and is unafraid of the unknown.

Pet Peeves: Bad Table Manners / Impoliteness / Incessant Tapping
Afilliation / Occupation: None / Peddler

Strengths:
Intricate bending of air and water, he's skilled in the more detailed and delicate actions.
Limber. Tae is agile and quick on his feet.

Weaknesses:
Huge, overpowering moves in bending are not Tae's forte.
Physical strength. Tae is toned but he's not capable of lifting extreme weights.

Greatest Strength: Courageous
Greatest Shortcoming: Impulsive

tumblr_inline_nk5h6w6ood1sikmsk.gif

// r e s e r v i n g

⊗ character sheet under construction ✍
I will make the adjustment in the Cast list. ^^ Appreciate it. ^^

images

[spoili]
commission_atla_oc_donghua_by_kelly1412-d4h3pin.jpg
[/spoili]
Lillian Grove
The Water Dancer

Female

Southern Water Tribe
Water (Pure) - Snow - Ice - Blood

History
Lily was born to the southern water tribe. It was a small life nothing significant, she would help her mother around their house and play with her friends. She was constantly practicing her bending though, and wanted to perfect other types of bending but only started practicing Water. She found her way to a city, where she became a dancer. Lillian uses her water bending to accentuate her dancing and help make it look beautiful, and earns quite a nice amount of money dancing before crowds, she isn't highly known just an opening act though. So here she is now trying to make a name for herself by fighting.

Personality
Lily is a laid back girl, who doesn't really mind doing anything. She can get extremely serious though and doesn't like to joke if something bad is going on. Lillian also likes to be seen as graceful and kind.

Pet Peeves
Lily hates arrogance and will crush anyone who is arrogant. Lillian also hates people who bash her dancing, or don't appreciate it and will get furious if they push on about it.

Dancer

waterbending-1.gif

The spoilers have more but larger examples.

[spoili]
tumblr_ni35nbidtT1r1gckoo1_1280.gif
[/spoili] [spoili]
tumblr_ni35nbidtT1r1gckoo3_1280.gif
[/spoili] [spoili]
b4a9e7f2085d3346ded28f63b0615e91.jpg
[/spoili]

Strengths
Fluent - Graceful - Rational
Weaknesses
Trusting - Dependent - Protective

Biggest Strength