~Age is only a number~ (MALE CHARACTER NEEDED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LifeOfMarcy

Original poster
~Age is only a number~
dd5ad58c55adf2e3892189dd301b0481.jpg

"Should age really matter..? I mean, I'm mature now." She whispered softly, going closer. "Don't you want me?"
'This is dangerous..'

Hello my lovelies! I need some men to role-play this romantic, sexual, dramatic, role-play!
This will also be a age difference role-play so if that triggers you please leave!

RULES!
-DON'T ASK TO BE THE YOUNGER ONE OR THE FEMALE, THE ANSWER WILL BE NO.
-DON'T TRY AND DIVE INTO THE SEXUAL STUFF, WE ARE STARTING OFF EARLY!
-TALK TO ME! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE ROLE-PLAY TELL ME AND WE CAN FIX IT OR END IT!
-PLEASE BE CLOSE TO THE SPEED OF LIGHT WHEN MESSAGING!
-HAVE FUN!!!

~WHAT I LIKE~
-Tall men, I love! tall men, while being a lady of 5'5 I am quite tall in my opinion!
So a guy around 6'0 or taller!
-Fetish wise I like it slow the first time but then rough like soft core bondage!
-I want my guys to look cold on the outside but are sweet and loving on the inside!
-I WANT SOME FLUFF! CUDDLES CUDDLES CUDDLES!
and lastly!
-I love older men! from late 20s to late 30s and sometimes 40s!

PLOT!
tumblr_mbszbe0oPr1rczh57o1_500.png
YC, a 15 year old boy is crushing on his best friend (Name). The two spend time with each other and YC tries to get close though her little sister is always in the way! 'Play dolls with me YC, Play house with me YC, Watch a movie with me YC.' Non-stop! But instead of it being a little faze it gets worse! Almost to the point where the little sister wants to marry him or so she claims.
What if one day the little sister grows up? Will he fall for her then?

14 years pass and YC is still best friends with his long ago crush but what if when he visits the little sister comes home as well? Will he fall in love with her then? Or will her dreams of marrying him be over?

Not the best plot~ But I tried! I shall be the little sister by the way!
And your character 14 years later will be 28~?

So if you'd like to role-play this PM me or comment to this thread!

And if you are confused about anything tell me!

I'd be interested in something like this, the only condition I am somewhat weak on is posting time D: I try my best to go really aggressive but sometimes my school work gets the best of me and I have to slow down, when I dont have any work in my way however I can totally do fast as light!

Hello there Marcy,
My name is Demon, or Damnati. Take your pick on what you would like to call me. I am very interested in this type of thing, and would be more than happy to play out this with you. I have noticed that you've already had a couple of replies with people who want to do this Rp.

If this Rp was to be taken by one of the others; I would be more than happy to work on a completely new plot with you. This is completely up to you. Anyway I hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.