Against The Wits

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you're so bloody smart, you create one," he grumbled, mostly disturbed by Luna's clear love for Eden. He loved his daughter, he thought he had made that much clear, but jealousy did kick in - the same emotion he had mocked and argued with Eden for only two days prior.

In his mind, regardless of Eden being his lover, Luna's love should be in larger supply for her biological father, rather than the general, though evidently, from her happy babbling and nuzzling, that wasn't the reality. "I'll create a portal," he started with that same emasculated scowl. "If you let go of my daughter."​

Letting go of the girl's hand gently, he still offered a gentle smile to her before dropping it once looking back at the other. "Open the fucking portal, Lucifer. I'm done with dealing with your shit right now, so do it and I'll make this less embarrassing for you."

"Like you can make me feel less embarrassed. You're treating me like a filthy servant, and you're supposed to be my boyfriend," he hissed, shooting his daughter, who he claimed to love endlessly, a disgusted glare the second she decided to laugh and stifle giggles beneath the fabric of her plushie. Although, despite the animosity and tension, he did move to open up a portal with a single wave of his hand. "Come on then, don't take all my time. I am the King, remember?"​

"You lost the right to have respect when you cheated on me." He replied flatly, motioning Luna to follow as he wandered through the portal. Once in the castle, he insisted that the child wander off before dragging the King of Hell to their bedroom with a growl.

"What are you doing now? Don't you want a mature conversation?" He muttered, the stomping and growling coming across to him as childishness, even if Eden was just as old as he himself was. Though that didn't mean he couldn't be childish - hell, Lucifer had his own parts of the house hidden away from everything else for him to personally sit back, have wine and cake. That was childish, and he was the King, so he hardly could be hypocritical and class Eden as acting like a kid, could he?​

Locking the door behind them, he pushed the other down on the bed as he paced. Twirling a finger through his black locks, he eyed the other with a hesitant grimace. ".... You know, I'm tempted to crush your dick with my heel, but we haven't made love yet. I want to see what that whore is so desperate to have." He spat.

"So my punishment isn't that serious? You just want me to have sex with you?" He asked, arching a brow in case this was some big test that, if he would fail, he'd just worsen things between the two of them, and no matter how much bickering went on when they were together lately, he did want to heal matters between them.

Ignoring the insult targeted at his ex wife, he hitched himself up and rested against the headboard with a sigh, rubbing his temples in confusion. "Is this wise?"​

"I do, but that's not how you'll make this up to me." He replied, letting out a canned laugh as he paced. "No, I want to humiliate you, Lucifer, like you did to me. I want your entire kingdom to know what a shitty person you are. Once you do that, I might be able to finally forgive you. But until then, I'm not going to forgive you."

"Humiliate me? Look, can't I just buy you some flowers, order in some fruit and wine from Heaven for you? I don't think humiliation is needed," he grumbled honestly, though mostly out of fear - being humiliated when he was attempting to prepare for a war would only lose the confidence of the people, and if that occurred, it was quite possible they would want him dethroned and have his eldest child take his place... and he really wasn't prepared to lose his throne just yet.​

"No, I need to know you'll never fuck with me again." He snapped, pointing to the ground. "Kiss my feet."

Reactions: potassiumboron
Silence presumed immediately after, mostly silence out of sheer shock and disgust. He thought he had made it clear that he was King, and despite what he had done, of which he was feeling guilty and regretful of, he wasn't prepared to demean himself and appear less of a King just for the other's amusement.

Eventually, he took a deep breath and simply rolled his eyes, folding his arms over his chest in evident refusal. "Like hell I'm doing that. Don't be ludicrous. Have you gone insane? I have half a mind to just banish you for that sort of disgusting talk. I'm your King, at the end of the day. Boyfriend, sure. But King too."​

"The same King that runs to others before battling, costing their land the war. I can tell everyone this, since they already trust me more than they trust you. But I don't want to do that, sweetie. I want to keep your identity safe, but I also want to teach you a lesson. So either kiss my feet, or let your son take rule."

Deciding that he was never going to let Coen get a sniff of the throne whatsoever, he simply lounged back with a casual, and cocky grin playing on his lips. It was a threat not to do as asked, and basically playing with his rule on the kingdom, but he cared more about his dignity than that at the moment. "I don't intend on doing that, so if that's all, as much as I love you, you're willing to leave and go somewhere else. I don't need your help to win the war against the angels, actually."​

"Fine. Then I'll leave." He replied, eyeing the other before wandering to the closet to take the things he had stored in there, along with the drawings Luna had given him. "You don't need my help either, so I suppose I should just go to Earth. Why get caught up with this whole stuff to begin with? Honestly, I thought you loved me more than this. Clearly you just wanted to keep me around to get back at Ruby, hm?"

"That's not the truth! I loved-- love you, Eden. We're just going through a rough patch," he decided, though it was considerably his fault with his cheating, and lack of showing the angel attention he not only craved, but seemingly needed. Did he want him to just disappear off to the human world? No. Not at all. But how would he get him to stick around if times were tense and arguments constantly arose? "...I'll make you joint ruler of Hell if you stick around. Even if we split up and hate each other, you'd still rule half of Hell... how about that? Does it show you I love you?"

He paused his rummaging, glancing at the other in obvious shock, before turning back to look at the clothes. "You need to make a promise to actually give me some attention. I don't ask for much, and I'm willing to give up some of that time to Luna since she needs it more, but I need some affection too. It makes me feel like you don't love me when you're willing to just give love to another person."

"We gotta stop mentioning the affair. It was a two-day thing. I was emotionally vulnerable, and I told you that I run to her when I need help-- that'll change. I won't have any contact with her unless it concerns the kids-- I promise to give you what you need," he sighed, though not out of reluctance, but purely out of tiredness at having to continue the conversation any longer - it felt long drawn out, and now he had apologised, couldn't it all be forgotten already?​

Placing the clothes back on the rack, he sighed and bitterly wandered to the bed- after unlocking the door, that is. Taking a seat, he sat with his arms crossed and his eyes locked on anything but the other at the moment. "Fine."

"I do think you need to be less immature-- as do I," he yawned quietly, settling into bed with much less reservation than the other was displaying, moving up a tad closer to him, even if he knew that affection wouldn't be shared just yet at this early stage. "C'mon, lock the door. I don't want Luna in here. She can mingle with the maids, or go pet the hellhounds..."​

"It's not like we're doing anything tonight, so why would I lock it?" He murmured bitferly, getting to his feet once again to change out of the clothes he wore for the past two days. "She can come in."

Status
Not open for further replies.