LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Anime, Magical, Action, Etc
THE TITLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

I dont usually do 1x1's. This is basically the first time ever I've wanted to do one since I joined this site. Anyhow, enough about me.

The plot and what not is still a work in progress. I have the general idea for what I want from this.

However this RP can work in two settings.

Sci-Fi or none Sci-Fi. When I say Sci-Fi, I mean both Earth/Space and Mecha's. However my partner will probably not need to use a Mecha. It will just be a part of the RP.

I am looking for a long-term partner, as the thread's title suggests. One who can write good quality posts. One who will not abandon the RP at some point. One who will see this 1x1 to the end with me. IF you are who I want you to be, then express your interest AND PM me.

Soo, this will be about my character, and yours, which will be a female. Probably a princess. My character will, along with a group, ordered by a said government to assassinate and kill the princess. However, when he's about to kill the latter, a certain mark will glow and appear on his body. Same with the princess.

He'll be framed ofc by his own people. Reasons told IC-wise and what not. He'll use and "kidnap" the princess. Use her as a bargaining chip against her people, who are hunting HIM, and the people HE worked for, who are also hunting HIM and HER.

So they will travel through colonies, earth and what not, to find and seek out this place the mark is calling them towards.

Now they are both opposite ends of the same coin. My character and the princess are practically enemies, but for now have to work together. Along the way they'll find answers. And more. Drama, romance etc.

Anyhow. This can be sci-fi/mecha. That's at least the setting I imagine suits this the best. Or just on earth. So either setting or not, it will have a magical element to it.

So who is interested?

Once my partner has been decided we'll discuss in details over PM what else we should add to this. Oh and make sure you mention what setting you prefer.

Please make sure you also express your interest in this thread. Thank you.

Oooh, very interesting premise. I'm very interested~

Status
Not open for further replies.