Against All Odds (EquinoxSol x Smell_The_Roses) IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah," Aech answered. "But they'd need blood to do it. In NOSC, vampires aren't given access to blood on a normal basis. That's why Jay hasn't ever been able to fly or run exceptionally fast. Blood raises their temperature, and the trackers will detect that and kill the vampire." Liza brought him a bag of beef jerky and some orange juice, handing it to him. He was barely able to grasp the cup, so he had to set it down on a table, but the jerky was easier, and he was soon eating that in order to regain his strength.

"Here," Jay said, wrapping his arm around her waist. Leading her to the chambers that he had been assigned to, he let her lie down on his bed. "We'll wait here until they tell me that I need a new tracker..."

Jasmine gulped softly, she then nodded slowly. She was confused. She raised an eyebrow and nodded. She sat down as she looked at the bag.She was just really confused. She knew that they were real but why was she staying human.. so they dont lose control? She gulped she shrugged. She bit her lower lip.

Angel smiled whe nshe felt his arm around her waist. She was still weak. She felt him lie her down. She sighed lightly. She brought him down she gulped lightly. She said, " okay..."

Lying next to Angel, Jay wrapped his arms around her, knowing that she was hardly even done with the ordeal. Inhaling her sweet scent, he gently nuzzled her neck, holding her close to him.

Aech looked up at Jazmine, chewing on a strip of beef jerky thoughtfully. He reached over to the table to get the orange juice, thinking that he had some of his strength back, but he needed Liza to bring him a straw so he wouldn't drop it.

Angel looked over at him, she gulped. She stayed in his hold, she was starting to get really cold. She began to shiver. She gulped softly, she stayed there but she put her head on his chest as he did so.

Jasmine looked over at him, she was getting nervous. She smiled sweetly.

Feeling a headache coming on, Aech slumped down in his chair. "Liza, can you get me an Advil or something?" When he had swallowed the pain medication, he rubbed a temple with one hand, a slightly pained expression on his face. When he saw Jasmine's smile, he returned it weakly, though he was still paler than usual.

Simply holding her, Jay sighed softly, feeling her shivering. He only held her closer, knowing that it would all be over eventually.

Jasmine was getting worried, was he going to be okay? Was he going to be able to do everything? Even though she knew what fvampires can do, but still. She was really worried.

Angel gulped, she held onto him tightly, she didn't know what to do.

Seeing her worry, Aech said, "Don't be worried for me...I'll be fine. I deal with vampires all the time." He grinned weakly. "Just give it a couple hours and I'll be perfectly fine."

Jay whispered softly to Angel, "It's going to be all right. I'm here for you..."

Jasmine looked up when he spoke, " Right...." she then looked at Ryker. She looked down softly, biting her lower lip before Lilly smiled sweetly at her, reassurance. " Listen to him, he is a pro at this whole vampire thing."

Angel smiled a little, she nodded. She held onto him though trying to keep warm.

Aech rolled his eyes, though he had a slight smile on his face. "Whatever," he said, chuckling softly. Setting the bag of beef jerky on the table, he tried to push himself up off of the chair, but he fell almost as soon as he put any weight on his feet. "Damn," he cursed to himself, trying to push himself back up onto the chair.

Soon, Jay fell asleep, though he didn't once move from Angel's side.

Jasmine smiled, she jumped and then went to grab to help him to his chair, " careful Aech" she said softly. She gulped nervously before she smiled and hugged him efore sitting down.

Lilly grinned,

angel bit her lower lip. She closed her eyes softly. she was tired and she fell asleep

The hug Jasmine gave him was nice...Blinking and snapping back to attention, Aech said, "Um...do you have any questions...? I know the whole thing seems kind of crazy." Brushing his hair out of his eyes, he chuckled softly, watching as Ryke went to sit down on one of the various tables in the room.

Jasmine shook her head slowly, basically telling him, no that she doesn't. She blinked lightly, she looked down. lilly had to go to her chambers real quick.

Smiling briefly at Jasmine, Aech said to Ryke, "Didn't you have that diagnostics test today?" At that, the half-wraith jumped to his feet. "Shit," he muttered, before running out the door.

Jasmine smiled and looked as he ran out the door. She gulped, noticing they were the only two in the room, she leaned back in the seat and crossing her legs softly, " how are you doing?"

"Good..." Aech replied, smiling slightly. "I think I'll be fine in a few hours, maybe when Angel's done changing." Running a hand through his hair, he lowered it towards the bandage on his neck, lightly rubbing it.

Jasmine nodded. She bit her lower lip. She was nervous. " oh okay..." She said softly. She closed her eyes softly as she leaned back

"Why are you so nervous?" Aech asked. He had been trained to see the slight emotional shifts people went through, and it was obvious to him what Jasmine was feeling.

Jasmine looked up at him, she closed her eyes softly and thought. She said. " What? Um well... " She looked down not sure what to say. she was nervous cause of them.

Angel sighed as she heard someone at the door, she yawned but then gulped. She heard the person say that he needed to come now and bring his girl cause she needs one.

Status
Not open for further replies.