Against All Odds (EquinoxSol x Smell_The_Roses) IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Aech was let through the gate, he quickly drove through the compound to the main building, which was a large, grey stronghold. Most of the doors on the inside required a pass to get through, and there were cameras everywhere. Parking the van in the parking lot, Aech waited for everyone to get out before heading to the side entrance and swiping his keycard to get in. Holding open the door, he led everyone to one of the processing offices. Jay and Angel would both need trackers, and Angel would need to be put in the system.

Liza was already waiting for him, but she didn't attack him like he thought she would. Instead, she helped Angel onto a bed, knowing that it would be a painful twelve hours until the change was complete. "You guys really screwed it all up, you know that?" she asked, as Ryke phased through a wall and out the other end.

Angel was just in too much pain. She frowned lightly. She didn't know what to do. She wanted it to stop. She looked up at Jay, sweetly. Holding onto him. She didn't know what else to do.She gulped and frowned. She curled into a ball... She was like as if a very bad period.

Lilly and Jasmine were standing next to each other. But Lilly looking at her older sister. " but Liza.. he had no choice. that is his love of his life... andshe was about to die because of her father."
Jasmine slowly nodded.

"That doesn't matter," the elder sister said. "What matters is that Aech broke protocol, and now we have another vampire to watch and take care of." She frowned as Jay gently held Angel's hand, trying to comfort her.

"Look, I'm sorry," Aech said. "I was thinking about my friend. He doesn't deserve to be treated this way just for taking care of his girlfriend. Besides that, I was trying to keep a straight face and not do anything, but he...he's my friend."

Lilly sighed, she looked down. She felt bad that Liza was all mad at them. She knew how she lived only where Liza lived because of family reasons. She looked over at the guys before going to Angel, " it's okay... I am sorry you have to feel that.. but it will be done soon."

Angel held onto his hand, looking up at him. She looked at Lilly as she spoke. She then just hid her head in his shirt.

Softly running his fingers through her hair, Jay sighed softly. She was so beautiful...Once upon a time, when Jay was first falling in love with her, he had toyed with the idea of turning her and then spending the rest of his life with her. Of course, he soon realized that it was just a fanciful notion, but now he could. He and the love of his life would be together forever.

Aech sighed heavily, sinking down into a chair. NOSC would probably suspend him for a few days, in order to 'punish' him. Great.

Lilly sighed, " Sis aren't you just being a little too harsh.. I mean they were trying to be heroes and some classes do say that. " She said softly. She shook her head and looked over at Angel.

Angel sighed softly, she stayed where she was feeling comfortable for the moment . She felt the burning all over her. She tensed. She whimpered and closed her eyes tightly. She didn't know what to do. She looked up at Jay and smiled lightly, She soon pulled on his shirt to lower him, so his face was inches from hers. She kissed him deeply. Yes, she may be changing...

Soon, her new fangs would come in...the thought made Jay sigh. Now, he wasn't sure how he felt about turning his girlfriend. It was such a terrible thing, being a vampire, especially being one in the NOSC. Of course, she didn't have a choice, but that didn't really matter now. What mattered was that the love of his life would be with him forever...He would make this work, no matter what.

Angel gasped, as she felt her gums were hot, and pain were in her mouth. She whined. She gripped his shirt tight. She whimpered and she was so scared. She let a tear fall. She tried to get this to stop. " make it stop!" She said in a whine.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry," Jay whispered, trying to be comforting as she pleaded with him to make it stop. "I can't stop it...it's already too late, but when it's over, you will be just like me, my love." Gently, he leaned down to kiss her neck softly, wishing that she wouldn't be in such pain.

Angel was just in so much pain. She held onto his shirt as she felt this pain. She looked over at him and closed her eyes softly. She bit her lower lip and didn't know what to do. She felt her neck kissed. She held onto his shirt.

Humming softly, trying to calm her down, Jay could only think of Angel's well-being. He wasn't sure what the situation was back at the school, but at least he had saved her life.

Aech frowned down at his hands. "Guess there's some explaining to do, huh, Jazmine? Lilly already knows all this, but I don't think you do..."

Angel bit her lower lip. She gulped, she gasped and sighed when she felt the pain go away. Her teeth grew... and so did her hunger. She had a strong will, so she held tightly onto him. She looked up at him, her eyes were bright red." i'm hungry.." She whispered.

Jasmine looked at angel confused, she looked at Aech and nodded. She crossed her arms. " Yeah, what the hell is going on?"

"I'm sorry," Jay replied, his voice just as quiet. "This was the first time in two years that I've had blood..." Looking to Liza, he said, "If she doesn't get blood now, then in a few days, she'll attack someone on the streets."

At this, Aech sighed. He and Jasmine were the only humans in the room, but Aech was the only one who was a part of NOSC. This was his responsibility. "Fine, I'll do it. Jay, you need to be able to make her stop, Liza, if Jay can't do it, then you need to incapacitate her." Gesturing for Jay to move Angel into a sitting position, he said to Jasmine, "I'll tell you afterwards..." Shrugging off his jacket, he set it down on a chair, exposing his neck. "Let's get this over with..."

Angel gulped, she didn't know what to do. She watched everyone. She tensed, she didn't know what to do. She closed her eyes. She smelt.. all of this She gasped, She was trying to hold herself. She felt her sitting. She held tightly onto Jay's hand. She looked at his neck, seeing the veins, feeling his pulse when she grabbed his wrist, pulling him towards her and her teeth came into his neck. loving the taste. She closed her eyes drinking and drinking. She loved this. She felt like she couldn't stop.

Jasmine bit her lower lip. She looked and seeing this. She was frightened.

Cursing when he felt Angel sink her fangs into his neck, Aech forced himself to relax. He hadn't been bitten by a vampire since he was a kid, and he had to remember all the things he had to do that NOSC had taught him over the years. He let her go on for a few minutes, before he felt his heartbeat slowing drastically. Then, he motioned to Jay to pull her off of him.

Seeing the gesture, Jay gently moved his hands to Angel's shoulders, pulling her away from Aech's neck. Aech was now pale, and he had to brace himself on Ryke to keep from falling. Liza moved to his side, bandage and alcohol in hand. Rubbing the alcohol on the twin puncture marks, Liza placed the bandage on his neck before moving him to a chair. "Christ..." he muttered, moving his hand to the bandage and rubbing it gently.

Angel was so hungry for more, She gasped as she was grabbed a pulled away. She frowned she wanted more. She said, " no! I must have more." And she ran out the door and tried to make herself around, she was blood thirsty.
Jasmine gasped and held onto lilly who stood in front of her. Angel has gone mad, Angel was desperate or was this normal for... all.
Angel ran searching for someone. She gasped she began getting weak. She fell and just leaned back. She didn't know what to do.

Jay ran after Angel, leaving Ryke and Aech in the room with the girls. "You're gonna need a good meal to regain your strength," Liza said, patting Aech on the shoulder.

"Guess I should probably explain this, right Jasmine?" He grinned weakly. "Umm...where should I start? As you can tell, only you and I are the humans in the room...Jay and Angel are vampires, Ryke is a half-wraith, Liza and Lilly are mermaids...You're in the National Organization of Supernatural Containment compound for our city, and the bracelets you see on the nonhumans's wrists are tracking devices that will also kill them should they go outside of the parameters set to keep humans safe. With me so far?"

When Jay finally found Angel, he wrapped his arms around her. "I know it's hard, love," he murmured. "It was hard for me, too, but it'll get better...Normally a vampire has to kill the first time they bite someone, but if you'd killed Aech, then NOSC would have killed both of us. I'm sorry." He held her close to him, kissing her neck softly. "It'll get better..."

Angel gasped sighed lightly, she felt his arms around him as he spoke. She whimpered. " I need more... " She muttered. "I need more!!!" She held onto him, but hearing him. She didn't know what to do. She gulped and didn't know what else to say. She felt his lips on her neck. She kissed his neck. " When? " She asked sweetly.

Jasmine nodded and looked over at him, " oh... so.. um.." She put herh and on the back of her neck. She gulped softly, she frowned lightly, she nodded at Aech. " but I don't get it, why would they hide this? Because we would start riots" She giggled lightly, " Oh I can see why though.."

"Humans don't need to know about vampires, werewolves, that sort of thing. If the general populace did, then it would cause chaos. Most humans would want to exterminate the things that have been hunting them for centuries, but we don't kill them, not if we have to. It's inhumane. So we just search, contain, protect...It's NOSC's motto..." He sighed softly, telling Liza, "Can you go get some food for me? I'm...I'm not feeling too good."

"In a few days, everything will be normal. But I promise, I'll be there for you, no matter what," Jay said softly. Helping her stand up, he asked, "Are you good to walk? I think I should take you to one of the chambers, so you can sleep." He kissed her lips softly.

Jasmine thought about it, " So I have a question about vampires though.. don't they have certain special stuff." She asked softly. She bit her lower lip. She said, " ike powers?" She asked softly. She gulped. She then closed her eyes softly as she sat down but seeing how weak he looked. She liked him, and cared for him. She looked over at him.

Angel smiled softly, she closed her eyes and didn't know what to do. She then loked up at him,l she felt her stand, she was getting.. real weak, still from the transformation She held onto him, she felt his lips softly. She looked at him , kissing him back I am a bit tired.. " She said... She gulped. She said, " I don't know.. it'weird one moment have a boost of energy and able to do stuff but then I can't.." She frowned.

Status
Not open for further replies.