Afterworld: War Never Changes

Again though keep in mind the time period, it has been 146 years since the meteor Prophet struck New York City, with the NEA initiating a nuclear war just hours into the day after Prophet's fall. This isn't directed at you Kiba this is just a head's up to anyone joining, that this particular chapter of Afterworld (So far there are Three) takes place 146 years after nuclear Devastation

Motor City:
Name: Vivida

Race: Human

Personality: She's strong but when scared can super vunerable. She's super serious so being silly can easily piss her off. She can be nice but you have to pay her. She's greedy, selfish, erogant, and easily can be jealous.

History: When she was little she loved to play with knives and daggers. As a teenager her mother died from birth and killed her sister to advenge her mother. She started getting into swords and guns. When she turned 18 her father was murdered and she stole the family scythe and trained herself to weild it. She advenged her father and now she is an infamous assassian.

Skills: super steathly and strong. Scythe master.

Abilities:N/A

Weapons: Scythe and throwing daggers.

ALL MEMBERS SIGNING UP FOR MOTOR CITY ROLES: I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO DOUBLE UP ON CHARACTERS ONE FOR NEW ANGEL AND ONE FOR MOTOR CITY AS THIS STORY WILL BEGIN IN NEW ANGEL AND I REALLY WOULD HATE FOR MOTOR CITY PLAYERS TO HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEW ANGEL STORY TO START SHIFTING INTO THE ARRIVAL AT MOTOR CITY AS I CANNOT BE 100% SURE HOW LONG THAT WILL TAKE

New Angel City:
Name: Vanessa
Race:Demi-human

Personality: Is a mean bitch because her sister tried and thought she killed her. She looks down on everyone and she will hurt anyone that gets in her path. She can be sweet and flirty but only to cute guys and her sluty friends.

History:A few years after she was born her sister tried to kill her but failed. As soon as she could at the age of three she ran away to New Angel City. Some woman lead her to a orphanage. She usually ran off and earned some money running errands for others. Being mugged at the age of 13 she decided to use her money she saved up for a bow and some arrows. Like her sister she trained herself to use her weapon..

Skills: super steathly and strong like her sister. Bow and arrow master.

Abilities: Unknown

Weapons: Bow and arrows

she went a long distance at the age of three, travelling almost 2000 miles from Detroit to LA

However, being a Demi-Human that's a bit easier, you forgot to describe her Demi-human abilities and what her alterform is, if a sighting of it has been recorded. I know it says unknown what her Demi-human powers are, but I do need to know them as GM of the RP so pm me so we can discuss ziss issue

Name: Coon (Ferris)

Race: Wardog (Fox)

Faction: Stronghold Defender Class V

Personality: Though he is a Wardog, he is still mostly human, and retained a sense of morals. He is amiable to those who accept him, but detached, though polite, to those he is either new to, or not on good terms with, and hedonistic by nature. Doesn't have much self-control, but tries his hardest to keep himself in check. He is sensitive to stimuli, being a hybrid, and tends to be anxious in the field. Coon leads a squad like a pack leader, and tolerates his word being challenged, normally reinforcing his leadership with a cunning observation, or a knife fight. Quick on his feet and thinks on his toes, can spot the sheen of a tripwire in near complete darkness.

History: Ferris Gallant was a Private in the Stronghold before he turned Wardog. He was on a topside mission searching for the ruins of an NEA Plug which took a direct hit from a nuke many years ago. His squad had full hazmat gear, and he made the mistake of loosening his mask for so he could wipe fog. A mutant fox later pounced on him before he began showing signs of radiation poisoning. The squad had killed the fox, after he took a deep bite through the hazmat suit's neck. The squad medic couldn't do anything for him, as his hazmat suit had been punctured, and radiation was abound. He was sent back with two of the squad to escape the radiation, and possibly get him some help. He exhibited minor skeletal alteration (which put him into a screaming fit of pain during the process), resulting most prominently in more of his teeth being altered into canines, he grew a fox's tail, his human ears mutated into those of a fox, and his nose became somewhat more pointy. Aside from his skeleton, he also grew retractable claws, his black hair turned auburn, and it took him a few weeks to grow hair on his new ears and tail. The rest of his body, other than subtle skeletal changes, remained unaltered, due to attempts to cleanse the radiation.

Skills: Bestial senses, enhanced flexibility, trap-spotting, prefers a PDW

Abilities: Extend/retract fox claws, Night-sight, Gift of Bestial Tongues, Radiation Resistance

Weapons:
P90, Glock G17, Military-Grade Dagger (visual attached)

Attachments

• Military_Survival_Bowie_Hunting_Knife.1.jpg
    Military_Survival_Bowie_Hunting_Knife.1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
Keep in mind that your weapons have to be accurate with the timeline, I know that there would be weapons research this far after the war, however a lot of the infantry, the Defenders of the Dream, he'd be a Defender Class V, are issued Military Armaments that were salvaged from before Prophetstrike and WWIII, so weapons from 1983 and before would be the standard issue still.

Also, if he was born a human and turned into a Wardog, the Stronghold would still consider him a Human and He would be promoted a rank for bravery in the face of such a drastic alteration to his biochemistry. Also, Defenders of the Dream are chemically augmented to be more resistant to radiation, it's a standard practice in MP001, the Military's only plug, since their ranks would undoubtedly come into contact with radioactive residue, they used experimental chemicals to buff radiation resistance, so given that he's double resistant to radiation, it would take over two hours of direct contact with high fields of radioactivity for him to even register as being a tiny bit sick now that he's a Wardog, good character man!

Any problems have been dealt with.
*nods*

Name: Ryo
Race: Animal Hybrid
Personality: Mischievous, childish, outgoing, has a slight mouthly side
History: He lost most of his memory when his family was killed.
Skills: Sleeping, close range, slacking off, stelth
Weapons: 2 pistels, 2 knifes, brass knuckles

555945.jpg

Name: Nova (No last name)

Race: Demi-human

Personality: She is a calm person who shys away from attention. She generally comes off as kind and polite, but there are times where she comes of as cold and heartless, but that is only when she is pissed off at someone or something. She holds whatever friends she had close of her and is very protective of them as they are the only peple she has left.

History: Nova grew up in the orphanage of New Angel City, never once knowing who her parents were. During her years there she ridiculed by the other children for the strange things that happened around her, such as sudden decreases in air temperature, snow forming from nowhere, and water turning the ice spontaneously. It was for these reasons that she was given the name Nova, as the caretakers seemed to think that she was somehow from Novalia. At the age of twelve, she could no longer take the insults and lonlieness that came with living in the orphanage and ran away. For the next year she lived on the streets, doing odd jobs in order to make enough money to survive. One day, though, she encountered an elderly man. The two became fast friends and soon became like family. Nova learned that he used to be a member of Stronghold of the Dream, specifically the snipping devision, till he had left due to an injury. Over the course of the next three years he taught her everything he knew from snipping to how to hide in plain site and she was able to learn as to how to control her powers. He later passed away from old age, leaving all of his worldly possessions to the only family he had left, which was Nova. Among those things was a PGM Hecate II, the gun he had used during his younger years, and a scarf, both of which are now her most prized possessions. From that day forth she became a courier and would occasionaly serve as a bounty hunter. During the night, though, she would wonder out into the desert and serve as the cities silent protector, killing any that threatened the only home she had ever known.

Skills: Stealth, snipping, and standing cold tempratures.

Abilities: Night vision and control of ice

Weapons: PGM Hecate II, 2 Five-seven USGs, and a combat knife.

Sinon1.jpg

I'm really excited to see how all of these plugs are going to work XD.

The Plugs? They're like giant push pops, once the locking mechanism is released the cylindrical chamber inside twists up revealing a large blast door which is the main exit way.

No, no, I mean I'm interested to see how we're going to plug all of our very different, very colorful characters into the storyline XD.

Here's a good theme for anyone who prefers a cyberpunk-themed apocalypse.

Just making sure OP and my fellow participants still know this is here. Is this still a viable project, or is this getting scrapped? It seems like a good roleplay, I'd very much like for this to still be available.

i don't know yet, I've been having some inspiration issues at the moment though I would very much like to see this idea come to life, if it does die, I will definitely reboot it and let all of you know i've resuccitated it.

I'm sorry everyone, but I need to take a break from roleplaying for maybe 3 weeks, to see if I can regain some imagination sauce to work with to get this project back up off the ground.