Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Demmy

Original poster
Earth had once been a world full of life. The planet had once been covered in green, luscious grass where animals of all sizes grazed. Sure, there were times where creatures fought for their life, but in the end, it was beautiful. Until we destroyed it. It was inevitable, that humans would destroy the planet they lived on. After all, they did not wish to change their selfish ways. And when the green was gone and the animals died, they left. They left behind the mess that they made and moved on to a new home. Few, however, decided to remain in hopes of fixing the problem, but communications with them and the new home grew few and far between. And eventually, the small group disappeared.

City_destroyed_2006_.jpg

Earth is now in ruins with harsh environments left to endure mother nature's wrath. The air is hardly breathable and barely anything grows. Animals survive on what was left of the food made by man, but, they are slowly dying out. Slowly, Earth is returning to it's original state. It's free for all.

Okay, so basically the Earth is practically dead. The existence of humans is practically forgotten. What is left is simply ruins, either consumed by dirt and dust, or by small bursts of forestry. Animals have mutated, and so have the offspring of the remaining humans. You can RP as a non-mutated/mutated human/animal in this world. I do not want species like demons or mermaids. You can have a humanoid with gills and scales, but no mermaids. Minimal powers, such as advanced senses or increased healing capacity will be accepted so enjoy. Also, include others. If someone has no one to RP with, let me know and I'll create a character for them.

Form:

*IMG*
Username:
Name:
Mutation Description:
Other:

Existing Characters:
[NAME] - [AGE] - [GENDER] - [USER]​

tumblr_lwqldei5q71r7vh69o1_500.jpg

Username: Demmy
Name: Myzic
Mutation Description: Only enhanced senses.
Other:

tiger-anime-wallpapers-62845a-h900.jpg

Username: ^^
Name: Ryou
Mutation Description: Talking tiger
Other:

f3b1875412bb1712e39f798f2f0dec30.jpg

Name: Mimi
Mutation Description: Bunny
Other: Momo is her little sister

d2e41c7bd7b0b59a15dd053add48deea.jpg

Name: Momo
Mutation Description: Bunny
Other: Mimi is the older sister​

Hello~
I was wondering if I could join this? I've been wanting to do a roleplay like this for a while ^^ (also really wanted to create a kemonomimi character... x_x)

Okie dokie ^^ Am I allowed to make 2 characters? (I might not-- if I do it'll be a kemonomimi & centaur-like human/big cat mix ^^)

panther_by_fukari-d8lejde.jpg

Username: -'ToxicGhostie'-
Name: Amaya
Mutation Description: Basically a centaur- except with the bottom of a panther.
Other:

99b06503e6c608d4ebad561ab03e3e1f.jpg

Username: -'ToxicGhostie'-
Name: Yasuko
Mutation Description: Heightened hearing-- bat ears and wings (they don't carry her too well- she can only hover about 10 feet and flying long distances makes her extremely tired)
Other:

The hell? This message should have posted weeks ago.

It looks like another staff member bumped this because the roleplay threads were on the cusp of being graveyarded for inactivity. It's been a while since the IC or signups were updated proper, though, so for clarity are there still plans for this to go ahead? @Demmy

I was hoping so, but I guess not. There's just not enough players.

I was hoping so, but I guess not. There's just not enough players.

Aahhh, that's a shame :< If there's still interest enough in the idea you might be able to pull a few more people in from the seeking group invites section, or failing that by just poking around the members list and handing out invites to anyone you think might be interested. Sometimes stuff just needs a little exposure to take off, y'know? With the site being as big as it is it's easy for roleplays to get lost or overlooked.

If you didn't scrap this already due to lack of players, I'd be interested in joining. :]

I hope this is fine. :]

a8cab40150d44ab447e8bf56d70dc1dc.jpg

Username: Finhawk
Name: Garran
Mutation Description: A lizard with a humanlike body structure about the size of a human child.
Other:

[I hope it isn't too late to join?]

33ekbv8.jpg

Username:
Autumn

Name:
"It's Caleb or K, I don't really care but if you call me 'kitty' then I will end you!"

"Don't you have eyes? I'm obviously male."

"Fourteen. I'm turning fifteen in a couple'a days."

Mutation Description:
"Isn't it obvious?"
[Cat]

vhrziq.jpg

Username:
Autumn

Name:
"My name's Calla, it's nice to meet you!"

Mutation Description:
"Well, my arms are wings, like a bird's. But I can't really fly much, it's too tiring."

2l8demp.jpg

Username:
Autumn

Name:
"I-It's Elena."

"Um...six, seven, eight. Um, yeah, eight!"

Mutation Description:
"I-I have h-horns growing on my head...is that weird?"

Reactions: :Cosmic:
Yay, thank you very much, I can't wait for the roleplay to start :D I might make another male character later, I'm just searching for the right picture *^*

Status
Not open for further replies.