Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vincent did indeed find the music room, but the windows were covered with a layer of dust while the instruments themselves were not. Odd. He wiped the dust off of the windows and peered down below. It seemed the empty school was right beside a park, and in the park, there were...people!? Vincent opened the window quickly and waved his arm. He knew he looked ridiculous, but that was of no concern to him at this point. He just wanted to get out of here-wherever here was.

"Hey!" he yelled at the two girls currently talking to each other. They looked about his age. Perhaps they knew what was going on? "Do you guys know how you got here?" Of course, that sounded completely stupid, and he knew it. Great. Now they would think he was insane. Instead of helping, they would probably just laugh and walk away.

tumblr_m9j898Cnrd1rf6y6ho1_500.png

Name : Lucas Little
Personality : Quiet, Blunt, Sensitive, and Self- indulgence
Reason of Death : Depression....he didn't want or have anything to do with it until a good friend of his died of the same sickness he had that made him lose hope of living after the accident that happened. He began to become mean to everyone afterwords of course no one would be mad at him for it. Soon he couldn't take the it anymore and died on a winter night near the river behind his house that him and his friend use to play in and drowned because of the cold.

----------------------------------------------------------------- :::..

Awake and cold. The young boy opened his grayish blue eyes and only seen was the sky for a while before he began to turn around to his side, he didn't know what to think of where he was and glanced around. Cold soft grass under his body --now on his stomach-- Lucas gave a huff as he tried to think of why and how he gotten here it didn't take long until he finally gotten up on his bare feet. BAM! Just like that his memories pushed him back on his bum making him hold his head and his body began to shake uncontrollably and shut his eyes.

The event of everything before his death was coming back and finished just as fast as it came he sneezed and continued to shake. He hugged himself...sad of what happened and didn't want to remember. He rubbed his jacket covered body as he looked around trying to figure out where he was nothing but trees. It looked like he was far from life at the moment. But he didn't want to get up right now he had to get his head together first before he does. 'Ok....where the hell am I?' He wondered in his thoughts as he just sat there shaking feeling a bit damp. Soon he seeing he wasn't going anywhere by just sitting there he decided to get his legs going again.

Lucas stood up once more --arms still around him tightly-- and walked until he found a why out of the woods and into the park that was connected to it. It to him a while to get out too seeing how the bushes everywhere and had to get around a couple of things that would block him from getting out. Once he was out he looked at the open park and seen some people around there pretty far from where he was actually. Should go over there and talk to them and figure this out...no he didn't want to. He was scared as it was and he didn't want them to do anything to him. Ok maybe his head was going a bit off since there were a girls and a guy over there but he couldn't take any chances....So he walked away from them and go to someplace warm if he can but so far he didn't when he got away from the park.

Last edited:
Yuuka felt herself flinch when the person from the neighboring building yelled down at them. Why does he have to yell...? He's making a scene. Which was partially true as some of the others around the park were glancing up curiously, though most dismissed him. His other question though sparked her curiosity. A bullet in the head? She probably shouldn't tell, more or less scream it out loud. And her... 'Death' only brought cold shivers running down her spine.

Yuuka shivered just as that thought passed through, and snuggled deeper into her clothing. Must be... Fall? Winter? Which was probably good, the first flakes of snow were starting to fall after that.... Night. So the time must haven't have been screwed up, that or changed at all.

Yuuka turned toward the girl next to her and figured it would probably be best for them to figure out where they were at least. "Should we go up there?" Because I'm not going up there alone. She added as a thought.

He looked around still nothing but building and some of them was either lock or he didn't want to look weird going in just for the warmth of it. After a while he stopped at his tracks and gave a large growl under his breathe, he had to go back and figure out what is going on...meaning he had to go to them.. Oh how he didn't want to do that but knowing he had to he walked all the way back towards the opening of the park looking with is grayish blue eyes hoping to spot them soon.

It didn't take long since they were at the park in a pack like that he made a groan as he gotten closer to them. "....." He tried to speak but nothing but whisper of his cold puff of air.

Areiz looked up where she was speaking about. "I..don't know." Se said quietly. "I haven't moved from here." She said, looking back at Yuuka. "Do you want to?" Because I am scared to alone...what if he's dangerous? But he might know more than we do..he might know all the answers. She was torn between curiosity and fear. She looked up when a boy approached. "H-hi." She said quietly. "You..are?"

Vincent decided to leave the building to meet them, since they seemed to be gathering in the park. Maybe they were planning together to find a way out... He looked around at them and gave a polite smile. "H-Hey. This might sound crazy, but...have you guys died before?" His voice was much quieter now that he was closer to them. His hopes weren't very high though, because they all looked a bit nervous. Maybe it was just him. After all, none of them knew him. He was probably intruding, but he didn't really care at this point. "Because I have, and somehow I ended up here..."

Areiz blinked a little as a second person approached. He died too?!? Maybe we all did...is this some strange twist? What is going one?! She nodded. "Y-yeah..I d-did." She stuttered. "Where..is here?" she asked. "Oh..you don't know either do you.." she looked down with a sigh. "D-do you have a name?" She asked.

Lucas looked at the girls then boy and gave a small wave before he tried to speak again but the other talk first. He died as well and from the looks of it the others did as well. Well the girl that is the others he doesn't know yet.... He gave out a small cough then spoke with small squeak of his voice. "Y-you two landed here too after death?" He said putting it through his head while he watched them talk for a while before speaking again his voice quiet as well. "L-Lucas and you two?" He asked as well.

He was so confused about this whole thing it was giving him a headache so he closed his eyes trying to think this through.

"I'm Areiz." she said quietly. For the first time since she'd gotten on the bench she moved, her feet falling gently to the ground as she sighed a little, zipping her black jacket up. She felt a little tired, but she was glad she at least wasn't alone anymore. "N-nice to meet you Lucas." she said softly. Maybe all together we can work this out!

Just like that, his hopes soared again. He smiled at them, but was careful not to grin too widely. After all, he had more class than that, even if he hadn't shown it. Truth be told, he was scared out of his wits. Because by logic, none of this was possible. It was either a horrible prank, or a long dream. But he would enjoy it while it lasted. "My name is Vincent. Got into a car crash and landed here. I'm assuming you guys don't know how to get out either?"

Yuuka watched the conversation showing only mild interest, but she was actually taking in every detail as best as she could. And when she heard the name introductions decided she should pipe up "Yuuka... I don't know why, or how I got here..." She was going through her death again, but she didn't think she was going to speak it out. If anything, this was the most torturing thing she had experienced her life, even if it was just a memory from not even an hour ago. The thought of dying in such a horrible way... And just popping up somewhere in the world was just.... Cruel, too cruel for her to be able to describe it.

"I was murdered." Yuuka finally said, slowly in a painful whisper. She only hoped it wouldn't change the probably already negative views about her, and loose the few people were were 'like' her, even though they had completely opposite views of the world than her. "E-eeh... N-no, I'm not from a gang." She added in hopes it would clear things up, quickly butting in a question before the conversation could move again. "What do you mean 'get out'?"

Yuuka watched the others from the corner of her eye, trying not to let the fact be noticed she was. Areiz and Lucas she might be able to get along with, but she didn't know about the other. The way they just went straight forward with whatever thoughts they had, she imagined him as the more careless popular kids. The kind she didn't necessarily hate, but had issues with in the past that made her wary.

The fact that Yuuka was given another chance sparkled her with hope, hope that she would be able to return to her brother before he ended up lost, or worse. But of course the trouble was getting back to him, and if she had another body somewhere lying cold and dead on the ground, and who knows what else.

Areiz looked up at Vincent and shook her head. "No.." She said quietly. She felt the rush of emotions she felt as the car slid off the cliff..Blinking, she cleared her mind. "Car crash...off a cliff." she said, looking at Yuuka. Why would someone murder someone so nice? She thought sadly. With a sigh she looked away. Maybe together we can find a way out..hmm... And Areiz, being the person she is, was not at all surprised by the next thought in her head. We're like some unusual, lost family..

Vincent looked towards Yuuka and he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "I'm not even sure what I meant. Obviously, this isn't just some illusion. We were all brought here for a reason, otherwise we'd all be...um...dead." After listening to the causes of death of each of them, he felt a bit protective of them. It was a ridiculous thought, because he only just met them. But he'd always been caring, even towards strangers. And these people who had gone through the worst in life were just suffering more. He wanted to stop it, but he didn't know how. "But there has to be a way to get back to where we were before..." he said uncertainly. He was just grabbing for answers at this point; almost desperate for the solution.

Lucas just continued to look back and forth at each one of them as they talked. He didn't want to since he didn't have the answer or know what he was going to say with them if he did. He didn't even want to say his so he listened to their deaths which made him feel quite bad for them and angry of would kill them, or accidents like that, they look and sound quite nice people in fact....well they did always say nice people gets the worst of things..well something like that. Car Accidents, Murder, and .....Illness. He felt as if his was lamest way of dying compared to them. Die from illness...sucks. His lips became a frown as he thought it about more then shook it off as the other spoke once more of the get out situation, he pretty curious of what he meant by that as well.

"And how are we going to do that?" He asked glancing over to him after looking at his bare feet.

Areiz looked between each of them. "I don't know..No idea.." She sighed. Another chilly breeze passed and she bit her lip gently. Maybe we should find somewhere warmer.. As the thought crossed her mind, her brain transformed it to words she almost didn't realize she said. "Should we..go inside?" She said quietly. As she did say this, she looked down. Why did I say that? I'm not leaving this bench..stupid stupid stupid.. She thought to herself, sighing again to calm herself down over her mistake.

Vincent shrugged his shoulders. "There's got to be someone who knows what's going on. We need to find them no matter what, unless some of you would rather stay here." there was no guarantee that there even was a way back. And even if there was, life would almost certainly not be the same. You couldn't just come back from the dead and live your life as usual. Even if there wasn't exactly a protocol, they would probably be inspected and examined for the rest of their lives for their 'secret' of coming back to life. He shook his head, running his hand through his messy brown hair. "Maybe going inside is a good idea. It's getting a bit cold since the sun looks like it's going down."

Areiz nodded. "Someone..right." She agreed. She sat on the bench a moment longer before hesitantly standing up, crossing her arms and looking at the ground nervously. She felt less in control standing up. "Anyone else a-agree?" she asked quietly, speaking of the topic of moving inside. "It should be warmer.." She still didn't look up, but uncrossed her arms, putting her hands in the pockets of her jacket, unknowingly and invisibly fidgeting with the stitching of the pocket.

He give a small nod as he listen to the both agree as well about going inside and finding someone that can help them in this situation. He glanced over to the sun as he did so watching it go down making the place darker from before then gave a small yawn, though he wasn't sleepy at all. Probably more of jaw exercise with the thought he gave it shrug and began to kick his feet on the ground as the others wasn't thoughts what they was going to do next. Once he heard of the word warmer his insides lighten. He couldn't wait to feel it, it was as if he haven't felt warmth in years he was so cold right now.

Areiz glanced up long enough to notice a small cafe still open at the edge of the park. A small shiver crossed her spine, causing some of her hair to fall in front of her right eye again. She didn't care. "What..what about there?" She asked, pointing silently at the 24 hour cafe. She didn't look at the others, her big brown eyes not daring to stray away from the possible place of warmth, maybe even safety. Maybe..

Character info:
Name:Fluffy
Age?
Species: Pet demon (bunny)

Status
Not open for further replies.