Status
Not open for further replies.
Character(s):Daisy
Interacting With: Raegan Black @NeonRose and Leigh Dewitt @Tarieles

Daisy sighed, crossing her arms comfortably. Thank god she wasn't alone. She could handle this by herself, but she didn't particularly want to. Though, she did want to help handle it; she felt uncomfortable not know what the students were thinking about the situation. She also didn't want to be treated like a fragile object. But she would be rude to Leigh, as he seemed to only want to help, and she could respect that. She liked the man, personally, and would really like to keep on friendly terms with him.

"It's fine, Leigh. I won't break out into feathers due to some measly questions. I coughed up enough to make a plucked supermarket chicken fly again a few minutes before this mess, I doubt I'll have any more issues." She murmured reassuringly, glancing over at the students momentarily "Though some help would be nice, I can practically feel the wave of anxiety from Ul- I mean, U -over here. Which is slightly concerning, he's worse off than I. Now that you're here, I think sending him back to the west wing would be the best idea." A pause, before she continued "Not that it would stop his worrying. I'm just hoping it would lessen it. Anyway, back to the main topic: I can handle this, but help would be greatly appreciated."

She hadn't meant to go on a rant about it, but she was in fact worried. She would get into that later, though. Right now, she needed to get back to paying attention to the students. She wasn't sure what worried her more, them or her fellow supervisor. Though the opposite may seem true, she cared about the health of the students, and seeing this....scene was hardly pleasant. But she had seen it before, and she'd see it again, and at this point? Well, sadly, she was used to it.

She turned her attention back to the girl in front of her "He was not murdered, no need to spread panic. It was most likely an...accident." Yes, one hell of an accident, involving sharp rocks. A simply fantastic explanation, but the only one she had. She knew what happened, obviously, but that's just how this worked. She couldn't just blab out the answer.

1e479c0a697b31a2c4f690a4b4335dd8.jpeg

Character: Ziara Talavera
Interacting with: Anyone
Ziara sighed as closed the garage door to her workshop. It seemed that no-one had any interest in her class as this had been the second time, in a row, that no-one had turned up. She might as well just cancel her class and turn in her resignation notice if this was gonna keep up. The depression of not having a class to teach something she loved doing was defiitely getting to her. Her hair seemed a little messier than compared to her usual style, like she just hap-hazardly brushed it without even so much as thinking of styling it properly. The workshop was even a little bit of a messy state with tools being left out on the benches. She just wasn't bothering to put them away since the last time people had come to her class. She was starting to worry if the students here hated her and were starting to boycot her class.

With tears starting to well up in her eyes, she climbed into her Prodrive WRC Mini Countryman JCW and locked herself inside it, which was when the tears started flooding out. She felt like she wasn't being loved and appreciated in this school. "Why me?" She asked herself as she sat in the driver's seat of tghe Countryman, head resting on the steering wheel. "I just want to share my love for cars and driving? Why is it so hard to so? Do the students hate me now or something? Was it something I said to them?" She wanted someone to come and comfort her, at the least. Better yet, she want some students to turn up. If it was just gonna be her, along in her workshop, for a long period of time, she'd seriously start thinking about quitting.​

anime-anime-girl-cool-cute-Favim.com-4090095.jpg

Victoria "Tori" Evans || Location: Dorm / Auditorium || Interacted With: N/A || Mentioned: Student & U || Wearing: X

Moans of pain filled the room, low and a few seconds apart. They came from a girl who laid, unconscious, in a bed. She kept rolling over, her brows furrowed and her face showing clear distress. Images flashed across her head, blurred and unfamiliar. They contained names she couldn't make out yet still seemed familiar. Voices which mixed together, creating nonsense, yet she did not recognize them. Was she suppose to? The thought kept appearing among the images, the names, the sounds, before it suddenly all stopped. One thing remained. A name. Victoria Evans. With it came a thought. Tori. Her mind registered it as her name. The one thing that was familiar. The one thing she recognized.

The girl's eyes snapped open with a sudden gasp. Her head throbbed in pain as a headache had formed while she was asleep. Everything she had just dreamt was gone, except the name. Victoria Evans... Tori. The girl sat up in the bed, staring down at her legs which were openly exposed as she had kicked at the covers while asleep. "My name... is Victoria Evans. My nickname.... is Tori. I'm...." She trailed off, trying to remember her age. She struggled to find it, closed her eyes and worked hard. 19. It appeared in her head, small and gray, then it disappeared. "Nineteen. I'm... nineteen. Nineteen, nineteen, nineteen, nineteen." She said the number over and over, afraid she'd lose it again. While she did, something came to her. A thought. It was sudden and terrifying. Why can't I remember anything? Fear gripped her with this single question and Victoria snapped to her senses. Panicked, she looked around. White walls, two desks, two dressers, bookshelves, two beds. It was a dorm. Apparently, she shared her room with someone. Victoria stared at the messed up bed, a clear sign someone had been there. Why am I here? How'd I get here? Where is here? More questions flooded into her head and Victoria sighed softly. Her head felt like it was going to burst. Moving her body to get out of bed, Victoria heard a soft thump and stopped, looking down at the carpet to see what had fallen. It was a stuffed animal, a bunny missing one eye. For whatever reason, the strange bunny comforted her and Victoria smiled at it. Cute. She thought before reaching down and grabbing the stuffed animal. It was 35cm tall, which allowed Victoria to hold it close to her chest. The strange stuffed bunny offered her a peace of mind, as though it was the only thing keeping her from completely losing it. Anyone would, though, waking up with no memory other than your name and maybe your age. It was terrifying. Shaking her head, Victoria wiped the thought from her mind and stood up. She wobbled a little, but quickly regained her balance, and stared at the dressers. Figuring out which one was hers, Victoria decided to go for the one closest to her bed. Walking over to it, she kept the bunny tight in her arms. Apparently, she had been right. On top of the dresser was a piece of paper with her first name written on it, taped to the wood. I'm glad they, whoever they is, labeled which one is mine. She thought to herself as she opened the first drawer with a free hand. Clothes. Looking at herself, Victoria saw she was dressed in really cute yet strange clothes. Pajamas, no doubt. She smiled to herself. I have good taste. Everything I've found so far is so cute! She exclaimed inside her head, before ruffling through the drawers. Guess i should find some real clothes.

After a short while, Victoria was dressed in a cute dress with some leggings and even managed to find shoes that matched. It was cute, at least that's what she thought. Victoria, now dressed and pretty, looked around the room once more. This time, however, she noticed a corkboard with a message pinned to it. Curious, she walked over and stopped in front of it, reading the message. An institution? Why am I at an institution? She questioned, before turning to look at the single clock that was in the dorm. Ten minutes were left before she was supposed to arrive in the Auditorium. How am I suppose to get there, though? Victoria thought as she made way towards the door. Opening it, she was met with white walls that held numerous signs pointing left. Oh. With that, Victoria made her way down the hall. As she walked, she noticed numerous other people. They all seemed confused like her and she had no doubt they had woken up like she had. Confused and without memory of anything other than their name and an age. Victoria shuddered and squeezed the rabbit tight to her chest. Yes, she had brought the rabbit. It's her only comfort.

After a few minutes Victoria found herself entering the Auditorium and her eyes widened. It was huge! Looking around, she headed for the right where she saw some empty seats. After taking her seat in the third to last row, Victoria looked at the rabbit. "I can't keeping calling you 'bunny'. You need a name..." She trailed off, thinking about what to call the rabbit. For whatever reason the name 'Anima' popped into her head, and Victoria stared at the rabbit, saying the name repeatedly in her head. "Anima... I like it. It suits you." She smiled at the stuffed bunny, however her attention was turned to the man who stood on the stage. He had cleared his throat, rather loudly, and she recognized it as a sign for getting ones attnetion. She held Anima to her chest and heard everyone quiet down. When all was settled, he spoke. She listened intently, chuckling softly when he rubbed the back of his neck when he realized he hadn't worded his sentence properly. Aftterlife... to get us prepared for our life. What does he mean? She thought while listening. It was really strange. As he continued, he spoke of 'Recovery' with Ms. Hepburn. A class? For regaining lost memories? It sounded nice, though still strange. At the mention of the white bands, Victoria looked down at her wrist. She'd noticed it earlier while getting dressed, but had paid it no heed. So it does something like that? I wonder how... She questioned, running a thumb over the smooth surface. At least if was comfortable. She paid attention to the man again, listening as he continued with his speech. When they were dismissed, Victoria rose from her seat and made her way out of the Auditorium. On her way out she was handed a hand book, but merely tucked it under her arm as she walked. Should I go back to my dorm or go explore? She thought. Suddenly, her stomach growled, and Victoria smiled. Guess I should look for the food. With that, Tori went exploring the buillding, memorizing evey twist and turn, where it took her and what laid there. After a short bit she found the cafeteria and saw a few other people were there. As to be expected. It was morning after all and they were probably here for breakfast. Tori herself grabbed a tray, got some food, and sat at a nearby table to eat.

263171lxlble1hnk.gif
Victoria "Tori" Evans || Location: Library / Hallway || Interacted With: Daisy [ @TragicTrees ], Irene Brooke || Mentioned: Dead Student & Students & U || Wearing: X
Two days had passed since she woke up here and Tori had been visitng the library everyday, staying there for hours at a time and just reading. She read of animals, the world outside the Institution, different nationalities, and more. She craved for information, like a starving man craved food. It became an obsession since she first opened a book. Waking up with no memories, she wanted to know all that she could and more. She was in the middle of reading about WWII when she heard it. The scream. It was blood curdling. It made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. Victoria stood up quickly, knocking the chair back, and grabbed Anima. She ran out the library and down the hall, recalling the scream and using it to figure out where it had come from. It also helped that others were making the way to the same spot. When she got there, not so many people were there, so she had a clear view of the body. Of the boy who looked like he'd had a violent death. Normally, one would react the same way the girl who screamed had, but Victoria didn't. At all actually. Seeing him there, she felt nothing. Just sorry for him and curious on who'd done it. While others consulted Daisy, Tori walked over to Irene Brooke who was sitting on the floor, her body against the wall and a horrified look on her face. She knelt down next to the girl and placed a hand on her shoulder. Irene jumped a little, then looked up at Victoria slowly. She's a mess. "Hey Irene. I know you're not in the best condition to talk, but I have a question. Did you see anything? Anyone?" It was a sensible question. The girl opened her mouth, as if to answer, but nothing came out and she broke into tears. Tori merely watched her, a now sobbing mess. With a soft sigh she stood up and looked over at the body which had now been covered up. She remembered it though. Clearly. Every drop of blood, she remembered where it was. Her eyes flickered to Daisy who was speaking. Ul? She thought, her eyes turning to U. He did have a name. A real name. Not just a letter. Interesting. Tori's attention was caught by Daisy again who was now trying to play it off as an accident. Like hell that was an accident. This boy was obviously murdered. She thought, narrowing her eyes a little. Tori walked up to Daisy, holding Anima tightly to her chest. "It wasn't an accident. Couldn't have been. His face showed clear ditress, and the weapon looked like it had been jammed in there, you can tell by the skin around it. That boy was murdered and you know it. Why are you lying? What are you trying to hide, Daisy?" She questioned, pressing on about how the boy was murdered. Her words caugth the attention of the students and they all looked at the two of them now, Victoria could tell. She felt their hot stares burning into her body. Tori stared the women before her in the eyes, determined to get an answer.

Interacting With: Victoria Evans @Saralaxy
Any sort of amusement that Daisy had had with the questions, albeit it had only been a bit, fled almost instantly at the assumptions being spewed from the girls mouth. Now, this? This is how people became stupid. Honestly, they shouldn't have to deal with calming the students down- this should NOT have happened in the middle of the hall -but if they were going to, she'd rather have questions than assumptions. While it wasn't what she implied, it also wasn't what they were assuming.

"Now, I would give you a answer to that, if you were correct at all." She said, growing rather irritated "It's not a weapon. It's a rock, specifically, a stalag- shit." She was cut off by her own pained cursing, wincing as she plucked something off her arm. After a few deep breaths, she continued "It's a rock. If you can't tell, those types, one especially that big, aren't found on campus. There is also the fact that if we wanted you all dead, you'd be dead. We wouldn't be helping you, or treating you nicely, or monitoring your health. We wouldn't give a shit. So, before you go implying that one of the staff here murdered someone- and don't pretend you weren't implying, I can tell by your questions of 'why are you lying' and 'what are you trying to hide' -maybe you should consider that we're trying to do something that benefits you. So how about you don't play detective and let us handle it, because this attitude? It's not going to award you answers from any of us, especially me. Feel free to bitch about the incident all you like, but if you pin this on someone and scream murder, don't expect us to take that lightly."

"....D-daisy, let's just calm down, okay?"

Interacting With: Victoria Evans @Saralaxy , Daisy, Irene
U had since finished up what he was doing, and was standing off to the side helping Irene. Well, until he decided to intervene. Irene was doing perfectly fine, to be honest- she had asked a few questions after rubbing her eyes, acting rather serious for someone who had found a dead body. And, while he trusted Leigh....Well, Daisy wouldn't really back off or leave it to him, so he might as well try to help a bit himself.

"D-daisy, let's calm down, alright?" Oh, that was a sign the stress was getting to him. Stumbling over his words. In a few seconds he'd probably be spewing black smoke if they kept along this road of fighting with students. "Now's not the time to argue, or accuse anyone-" Appealing to both sides was a good plan "-because that's a little disrespectful in front of a dead body. So....how about we ALL calm down?"

img.php

Interacting: Daisy, U @TragicTrees
Mentioned: Students
Wearing

Now everyone was pointing fingers. Daisy was getting fired up, U was stuttering, and Leigh absolutely noticed Daisy's arm. He finally stood in front of her, glowering at the students. "Okay, enough questions. Everyone's freaked out, very understandably. But you all need to calm down, do not attack your supervisors, because they had nothing to do with this." He then turned to Daisy. "And you missy need to calm down too. Stop yelling at the students, don't stoop." He old her quietly. He looked over to U as he was telling everyone basically the same thing. He was glad the guy was standing up for himself, and for Daisy. He wasn't about to let a mob of students circle the drain and end up freaking out even further at what was happening, not on his watch. So it was very encouraging to see U take a stand.

"I agree, it is also very disrespectful to keep this young man here. The longer we all sit around bickering, the longer he has to stay here. And I don't think his soul deserves that after all its been through already." He was already missing his coffee that he had left in his office. He could use a quick surge of caffeine to go with all the stress of the situation.​

Interacting With: Leigh Dewitt @Tarieles
Daisy grimaced a moment, before allowing her posture to relax a little with a sigh. They were right, they were both right. If she got riled up any more, SHE'D be dead on the ground. She glanced over at Leigh with a small frown, contemplating what to do now. She knew the students wouldn't drop it, not just like that. It'd be a problem, still, and she was worried that they would try to get something out of the staff and U. After a moment or so thought, she decided upon a course of action. It wouldn't completely dissuade people from being assholes, but....well, maybe it'd help out a little.

"I'll go bury him. We can hold a memorial or something tomorrow." She said with a small nod to herself, before adding a little more softly to Leigh alone "We need to talk about this though. Why it happened in the hall, and why we didn't know until we saw it. This is a problem. I....I promise to try and not stoop, but that being said, you can see what's happening already. I doubt this will quiet down."

Character(s): U
Interacting With: Daisy
"That's a good idea! Uh, yes, that'd be great, D-daisy." He almost tripped over her name there. It was so hard not using another name, even after all the repetition. A shame.

He was relieved that Leigh was helping out, and that Daisy was backing down a little bit. That was good. However, overhearing Daisy's whispering, she did bring up a good point: this wouldn't die down. And that reminded him he wouldn't be there the next day to help take care of it. Considering his big mouth, it may be a good thing, but he still wanted to help, and to be there. He could the next day, but the day after the fact was the most important.​

[GALLERY=media, 12404]Kiara Ryder by Azora posted Sep 21, 2016 at 3:19 PM[/GALLERY]
Character: Kiara Ryder
Interacting with: N/A
Mentioned: Dead student. Leigh Dewitt, U, Daisy, Victoria Evans

Kiara hadn't done much in the past few days. The assembly had left more questions than answer, the teachers were vague and honestly sketchy at best and everyone else didn't seem very happy to be there either... Sure they had their little breaks for lunch and these classes weren't very memorable. The dorms despite their homey atmosphere felt empty somehow. I don't belong here. This doesn't feel like a place I want to be despite the fact that it's the only place I can remember.

She wandered down the hallways, taking nothing in, paying no attention to her surroundings and letting herself get lost in thought. Kiara wasn't sure how to react when she heard the scream. All it did was make her freeze and turn towards the sound. There were other people gathered there, they were moving in, circling something on the floor like a flock of vultures. She couldn't help but follow that curious pull towards the other students.

The first thing that she had noticed was that the supervisor was there with his sister. They were backing people away and it reminded her of a movie. ... Yes. A movie that she couldn't name. Kiara pushed her way through a few of the students, but not past the first row, to get a glimpse at the boy on the ground. The rock sticking out of his chest immediately caused confusion.
Wait. Someone is... Dead? The students who spoke up were listened to with very interested ears. She was taking it in, shocked into silence. It wasn't sad, just unexpected. Should she have felt sad or maybe scared? Yes, scared was the next emotion she had gradually started to become. Kiara thought the school was safe. That's what everyone was ensuring at the assembly. She watched that white haired girl shout and start accusations and Daisy's response didn't set her at ease. Nor did watching the woman pluck... Feathers? From her arm. Kiara watched that teacher, or was he a councilor, whatever he was he was Dewitt, try and defuse the situation. She moved off to the side just a bit and stared. She stared straight at U. She had questions, but if she were to ask now then it might just make the situation worse. The student glanced at the body with worry and let out a shuddering sigh. How could this have happened...?

anime-anime-girl-cool-cute-Favim.com-4090095.jpg

Victoria "Tori" Evans || Location: Hallway || Interacted With: Daisy [ @TragicTrees ], U [ @TragicTrees ]|| Mentioned: Dead Student, Students, Leigh [ @Tarieles ] || Wearing: X

Victoria saw the look in Daisy's eyes become irritated and upset because of her assumptions. Could one really blame Tori though? She thought this place was nice and safe, then sees a dead body and no one with answers. What did you expect her to do? Victoria listened as the women became speaking to her, only to be cut off by herself. Tori looked at where her hands were moving and saw her pluck something from beneath the bandages she wore around her arms. What the hell? She thought before looking back up at Daisy who started speaking again. She waited patiently for her to finish before speaking up again. "Right now I have every reason to suspect everybody except maybe Irene. What do you expect when you suddenly see a body after having thought this place was safe? Who's to say this is the last body? For all we know we could be the next victim. As for the job of protecting and benefitting us, you seem to be failing." She snapped before turning her attention to U who was trying to calm everyone. Victoria bit her tongue and looked at the covered up body. She'd known him. Well, a little. They'd talked and had some good conversations. He didn't deserve to die like this. Out of respect for the boy, she went quiet, but questions still raced in her head. When Leigh suddenly stood between her and Daisy, Tori backed up a bit, uncomfortable being so close. She listened to the man as he spoke, basically saying the same as U, and sighed softly. Hearing Daisy's idea for a memorial Victoria nodded. "We can give him that much at least." She muttered to herself, staring at the body again. With a quiet sigh, Victoria looked around at the students around them, trying to see if the killer had come back to see his, or her, work. None of the students faces showed any signs of accomplishment, content, happiness, or the likes that would point out a killer immediately. Victoria turned her attention back to Daisy, who seemed to be whispering something to Leigh. "So what's the next course of action? And please, don't say something like 'try and forget it' or 'just keep on like you were' because that won't actually happen."

Interacting With: Victoria "Tori" Evans @Saralaxy
"What did I say about playing detective?" Daisy said, crossing her arms and narrowing her eyes "You know what? Actually, I'll lay out the facts- Leigh, let me do that at least. Fact number 1: There is a dead body in the middle of the hall, of a boy some of you knew, and yet you spend your time arguing with me instead of mourning him. Fact number 2: He has a rock through his chest. I'm sorry, but honestly, do you think any of you are strong enough to actually lift something like that into a hallway? I don't think so. Fact number 3: He still has the band on his wrist, and so do all of you. Now, before you complain about that, let me explain: if there was someone with him when he died, I would know. I can tell. So can U, and your teachers. So, therefore, how would a murder happen? Hm? Please explain to me how a murder can occur when no one else is around. Oh, and before you mention us-" She raised one arm, showing off the band on her own wrist "-we have them too."

"So, I'll say this: There are no victims. Not of people, at least. And I am going to tell you to try and just keep on like you were, because what else can you do? Panic? Hide? That's a horrible idea." She continued, before turning back to the body "Disorder isn't exactly the most helpful thing to this situation, so I do hope you'll keep that in mind. We'll have a memorial. We'll remember him. That'll be that. Go back to your classes."

[GALLERY=media, 12404]Kiara Ryder by Azora posted Sep 21, 2016 at 3:19 PM[/GALLERY]

Interacting with: U @TragicTrees
Mentioned: Daisy, U, Victoria

"Not of people, at least."
That was the first thing to make her suspicious. Of all the words to say... Carefully chosen, surely. The girl shouting accusations must be onto something. Kiara pushed her way through the crowd again as not to get lost in it. Daisy wasn't a pushover but the same couldn't be said for U, right? She tried to get U's attention. "Um, excuse me, U? I have a question. If that's okay?" Now seemed like a tense time, but thankfully most of the attention was on the two girls squabbling at each other. She had to ask before she lost track of them.

Interacting With: Kiara Ryder @Azora
U jumped a bit, not really expecting anything to be directed at him. He looked over at the girl, a student, with a small frown. Oh, boy. Questions. Those were not his favorite things ever. Sure, he loved helping, but he didn't like being put in a pickle like Daisy currently was. It was only one person, though, so he could....probably handle it.

"Uh, well, it depends on the question?" He said, running one hand through his hair, thinking over the possible consequences of answer a few questions at a time like this. In the end, he decided they were minimal as long as he didn't say too much. "I can probably answer it.....so ask away!"

Mentioned: Daisy, Dead student, Victoria

Probably. Great. She glanced over at the body and hesitantly started speaking again, "I don't mean to cause any trouble." Kiara honestly wouldn't make a scene like that other girl, she didn't enjoy the spotlight in a negative way unless absolutely necessary. "Are we really... Safe here?" She kept her voice down, "You said that we would be okay, didn't you? Who is that boy?" If she couldn't get acceptable answers, she'd have to start looking around. Three days in and she was sick of this. "I want to trust you guys, I really do... But this doesn't seem like a very great first week does it? Your sister, is that who she is? She kind of scares me, that's why I'm asking you... What's going on here?"

She stared at him, waiting. In her mind she already had an idea of where to start if he tried convincing her that everything was alright. Something was wrong here. It seemed unreal. This place was too hard to get used to. It was more questions than she had intended to ask, but she couldn't stop herself.

Interacting With: Kiara Ryder @Azora
U blinked, not expecting more than one question. With a sigh, he placed his hands on his hips and grimaced. He would feel bad not answering, but he couldn't say everything. He wasn't allowed. He'd give....half answers, maybe? Half answers would work, right? He'd be answering, but not really.

"Uh, well....it...it depends on your definition of safe." He began, going through the questions and statements one by one "There are some things here that are dangerous. People here are dangerous. But-but it isn't what you're thinking, not entirely. Daisy might be blunt, but she doesn't lie." Maybe that was a little too much information "Well, anyway....that boy was a student, and no, he wasn't murdered. I didn't say you'd all be okay, not exactly, but you were supposed to be. And you will be. We're trying to figure it out, but everyone's placing their noses into it already, and we can't help if you're all doing that, and it's just difficult, and-" He cut himself off, grimace deepening a little "......I'll stop rambling, sorry. The simple answers are: Daisy isn't my sister. She's...well, she's my best friend, from a long time ago. You can trust us. No, this isn't a good first week. I didn't say you'd be okay, but you should be. We don't know exactly what happened, but it wasn't caused by another person."

He hated when he began to ramble. He said a lot too much.​

Mentioned: Dead Student, Daisy

Kiara listened closely and hung to every answer she deemed important. So they weren't related, that boy did attend, the students and teachers aren't the only ones here and as he kept going it was pretty obvious that this place wasn't really as safe as anyone would hope. Her expression shifted through multiple emotions, she was an open book. After he summarized she had a determined look in her eyes. "Thank you, Mr. U, for answering my questions. I hope that this works out alright and whatever killed him gets caught." She was going to keep an eye out for these supervisors. Kiara stopped for a moment. If I could get some more information out of him, it would be more useful, but it looks like he's able to keep his mouth shut after all. There's no use in getting on his bad side by pestering him. Or getting caught by that other lady. Just play it safe for now, Kiara.

"I know you're busy and all, but I think it would be easier if you didn't get stressed out so easily."
It could go two ways. She could try to get on the supervisor's good side by being friendly, then try and figure out what's happening. Or. Kiara could do some digging herself as lowkey as possible until the time was right. She smiled halfway, it was a little forced but who would want to smile in this situation? "I'll leave you be. See U around!" Bad joke, never again. Okay maybe sometime in the future. Humor always makes the bad times tolerable, at least that's what it felt like.

Kiara turned and walked away from him, making her way through what was left of the crowd. She needed to get information but she had no idea where to even start here. Wasn't there an office?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.