Status
Not open for further replies.

img.php

Interacting: U @TragicTrees, Halian @the8bitMoon
Mentioned: U @TragicTrees
Wearing
Alice wanted to just launch into a series of questions, but she decided against it, deciding to ask the most pressing one in her mind. "W-What are the s-s-symptoms?" She asked. "H-how d-do we know, y'know..." She paused, thinking about her words for a second. "How d-do we know what, what to l-l-look for?" She didn't want to wake up in the middle of the night, freaking out because she felt sick, when really it was just something she ate. She rubbed her arm, her eyes downcast, waiting for her answer. Occasionally, she glanced upwards, towards him.

She turned towards the new voice, seeing two others. She took a step back. Her aura? That sounded like something she had heard before... Something she learned. She could vaguely remember the use of auras in... something. She squinted, but shook her head to the side. She looked to this new person, giving a small wave of her hand. "M-my name is Alice." She said simply, her voice still quiet. She was feeling a bit nervous around this many strangers.

However, her thoughts were still caught on auras. She felt the same strange familiarity towards the word as she had to the small deck of cards in her dresser this morning. Maybe they were related? She knew what the cards were. How could she forget? They were her favorite deck of tarot. But she didn't know anything about them other than that simple thing. Perhaps she would need to talk with this stranger who spoke of auras. Maybe he could jog her memory.

img.php

Interacting: Andi @Loveable Chaos, Kiara @Azora
Mentioned: U @TragicTrees
Wearing
After getting a small bit of food, and quickly devouring it, along with his cup of coffee, Leigh made his way out of the cafeteria. He walked towards his office, and passed by the auditorium once again. He kept looking straight ahead, but noticed two girls, one who seemed quite upset. It was bound to happen. He made a side stop on his way back, and stood next to the two. "Can I help either of you?" He asked them. "You," He gestured to the blonde, "Seem frightened." He shifted his weight to one foot, holding his now empty mug. "As a teacher of Afterlife, I am here to relieve your stress." He shrugged. "Or something like that..." He mumbled.

"Anyway, considering this is your first day, I can imagine you are both at least confused. And, well, U isn't much of a speech man, so that wasn't very informational." He raised his hand, as if cutting himself off. He was getting a little ahead of himself. "My name is Dr. Dewitt, but feel free to just call me Leigh. I teach science." He scratched his small bit of stubbly beard. "Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns?"

[BCOLOR=#000000]
Character:
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] Raegan Blake[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Location:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] Auditorium and Cafeteria[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Interacting With:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] None[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mentioned:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] U[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Who am I? Why am I here?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] A million thoughts and questions buzzed around Raegan's head as she made her way to the auditorium, passing other people who were no doubt going to the same place. She had woken up in a strange room only to find a note saying something about a recovery, but she didn't know what she was recovering [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]from[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] or even who she was. All she remembered was her name. She figured that the only way to get answers was to find the auditorium that the note mentioned.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Upon locating it, she entered to see a man standing on the stage explaining why everyone was there, though he didn't do a very good job of clearing up her confusion. At the mention of a white wristband, she looked down and tugged on it, thinking of ways to get it off. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]It can't [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]just [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]be monitoring health can it?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] She didn't like the idea of someone prying into her personal life without her consent.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]A few questions were asked, and someone mentioned the supervisor, U, being on fire, but Raegan wasn't paying attention enough to notice. She was busy scanning the crowds for a familiar face or anyone who looked like they knew what was going on. As U concluded his speech, all Raegan heard was East Wing, basement, and, most importantly, cafeteria.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She was still suspicious of all of this, but that could wait. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]A place with free food can't be that bad,[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] she thought as she made her way out of the room with the rest of the student body, immediately going on a search for the cafeteria. Once she found it, her stomach growled and she looked upon the all the food choices with excitement.[/BCOLOR]

[GALLERY=media, 12404]Kiara Ryder by Azora posted Sep 21, 2016 at 3:19 PM[/GALLERY]
Character: Kiara Ryder
Interacting with: Leigh ( @Tarieles ) Andi ( @LovableChaos )
Mentioned: U

Kiara was honestly confused towards this girl's behavior. If this was a nuthouse then that would explain it, but this is a school. She blinked at Andi as if she were staring at a Sodoku page, wondering what she just got herself into and feeling lost. Maybe she should have stayed with that awkward Lizbeth lady and endured it.
"Hey, I'm pretty sure none of us know what's really happening." No harm in trying to console a stranger. "That supervisor, U guy, in there said this was... A school. Apparently we all live here!" Kiara kept out the recovering part, maybe she shouldn't be the one to tell this person that.
She hadn't expected a teacher to come over and speak with them, when he said something she was slightly startled but her immediate response would always be smile and wave. "Oh, hello. Mr. Leigh, I actually have a question. Do the teacher's remember everything? We students may be amnesiacs, but surely the staff couldn't be allowed to be in the same state."

§IOBHAN "von" Brennan

Interacting With: No One
Mentioned: Students, Faculty, Mentors, U

She had no idea what to think about this situation. She was sure she had gone to bed at home (wherever that was), passed out was more like it, she was sure. Not that she could be sure of anything at this point. The white walls of the dormitory room, the shelves and double bed set-up...all of it was indicative of a university. :The heck am I doing in a university? This a dream?: She pinched her arm, winced at the pain, and looked down accusingly at the spot then froze as the white band on her wrist stood out.

Von blinked a few times and held her arm up to inspect the band. She poked and prodded at it a few times, checking for ways to remove the thing, then gave up when she found none.

"Ah well," came her sigh, "May as well start the day off. No sense worrying myself over this. Sure someone will explain things."

Her thoughts wandered as she poked around in the wardrobe on her side of the room, finding an assortment of what she could only assume were her usual clothes. The aesthetically androgynous attire appealed to her, and she couldn't help but feel pride as she tied her silvery hair in a high pony tail, revealing the black undercut beneath. After dressing, she paused a moment to look at the note on the desk, then made her way to the auditorium.

:Someone really likes white.: Came her passing thought as she meandered down the halls. She followed the directions to the auditorium, and stepped inside as a young man at the front started speaking.

She sat quietly throughout the introduction; said not a word as others in the auditorium started frantically asking questions, and when they were finally dismissed, she waited and absorbed the information they had gotten-:Or lack there of...:

She didn't panic. Her ambivalence to the whole situation was remarkable. Yes, she had a lot of questions, but the things she wanted to ask could not be answered by anyone there. As much as she tried to ignore it, she was bothered by the amnesia. She was bothered that someone decided to move her to a school, and she was bothered by the frantic squealing that seemed to be happening. As soon as they were dismissed, the she noted several scrambling to find answers to questions that no one could answer. It all frustrated her, so she did what any tough-girl would do when they were frustrated by a situation, she put in her headphones, turned on some loud music, and hit the gym.

With her music blasting in her ears, she stepped through the doors to the gym and slid out of the denim vest and discarded it on a workout bench. Underneath she wore a simple white tanktop. She glanced down at the baggy jeans she wore and shrugged. Then she spotted the open mat and sauntered over to it. With her rump on the map, she spread her legs and bent over as far as she could to the right, stretching her arm out straight, and grasping the ball of her foot.

Last edited:
Character: Amalie Opal
Interacting With: Alice @Tarieles U @TragicTrees
Mentioned: Halian| Alice| U​
Amalie Opal

Amalie followed behind Halian's lead and stopped when he did. She moved away from behind him to his side ad raised an eyebrow at the unfamiliar girl, Alice was her name? Definitely, she was a new student, the fresh cattle. And she didn't only look confused, but a bit shy and scared. It wasn't anything new to see this in any type of students with the confusing start and lack of information.

Pulling up her bag over her shoulder, Amalie used her other hand to wave lightly at the girl."Hello." She said or more like whispered.

And then her eyes wandered over to U. Sometimes, she wondered what he actually did, besides answer people's questions about the school vaguely. Obviously, he was a very important person to the staff, though. It seemed like he ever aged either, how old was he anyway? She couldn't tell if he was an adult or not. She supposed it didn't really matter anyway.

"Oh, hello to you too, U." She waved at him as well.

Character: Ju-Min Kang
Interacting With: Regean @NeonRose
Mentioned:

Ju-Min Kang

Ju-Min stalked down the halls, aimlessly. They were sick, eh? He looked down at the white wrist-band on him and frowned. He certainly did not feel sick. In fact, besides the confusion fear and slight irritation, he felt great! What type of illness did they have? Was it contagious? And how long would it take them to recover from this unknown illness? And would this illness attack them in the most unexpected moments? Could they die from it? He hoped not.

Ugh, it was all so confusing and he could have question and questions for hours and still wouldn't get an actual answer. And all of the mental questions was starting to make him feel hungry. His stomach grumbled just as he thought that. He needed food and he needed it now.

So, he glanced around until he found where he needed to go to get to the cafeteria. And that only took about a second or two. He found his way to the food in no time. And when he saw the menu, his jaw dropped just a little.

There were so many options to choose from. Well, it certainly looked like a wealthy school, so it should be expected. Though there were a lot to choose from, it only really mattered how good it tasted.

Ju-min looked to the blonde girl he stood beside. He wasn't sure if she was new or old, but he'd just have to guess."Do you think it'll taste like hospital food? Y'know, since we're all practically patients."

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=#000000]
Character:
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Location:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] Cafeteria[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Interacting With:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] Ju-Min Kang @MaryGold[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mentioned:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] None[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Raegan turned to see a boy with dark hair and piercing blue eyes. She smiled at his question, but it faded slightly when he reminded her of their circumstances. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]"I sure hope not, or else I'm going home, wherever that might be."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] She replied as she got a little bit of everything on her plate. She was overcome with joy by the number of options and looked forward to eating here everyday, even if the room was a boring shade of white… and more white. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]Does white even have different shades?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] She wondered, getting distracted.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She soon remembered that she hadn't introduced herself. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]"My name's Raegan, by the way, but you can call me Rae." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]She held her plate in one hand and extended the other, the one with the wristband. It was starting to annoy her. Whoever's "monitoring" her health better not judge her eating habits.[/BCOLOR]

Nina Minawe
Character: Nina
Interacting With: Marcus @Solistor
Mentioned: Manon, Students, Mentors, U, faculty

Though still focused on Manon, Nina couldn't help but watch a figure approaching out of the corner of her eye. She was wary in this unfamiliar environment. Nina couldn't exactly trust anyone, whether they were a student, mentor, or a faculty member like U. Any of them could be liar. Or they could be like her, just as lost and blank. Since she couldn't sense the difference, she only had herself to keep close. Manon didn't seem like a threatening person, which led Nina to be slightly more comfortable. She was just as willing to give information as to receive it.

The figure arrived. The figure Marcus was one of the mentors, it seemed. He had a rather unremarkable face but his voice was distinct.

Anything I want to know? Nothing you could tell me, surely, Nina thought, turning to fully acknowledge the newcomer. She was about to send her thought aloud before she suddenly realized that she was being hasty. There had to be something he knew that she didn't, though likely nothing about why they were here. She could use more details on the classes that U had alluded to.

"The classes," Nina said, standing up. She didn't like people looking down at her while she was seated. "Tell me more about them. What do they teach? Why? Who teaches them? How many people are there in this facility?"

Character: Marcus Aldsend
Interacting With: Nina @Cotton
Mentioned: Manon, Carl, Karrie, Classes, Students, Illness​

Marcus honestly didn't expect the bookish looking girl to be the first to respond - he recognized the apprehension in her eyes and decided to not press matters unless she was comfortable. The other girl, however, rose to match his gaze and spoke to him in a direct tone that made him feel like he was being drilled. It was unexpected, but after the initial surprise Marcus gathered his thoughts and nodded. "Of course. Here at Afterlife, we have five classes, though only three of them could be considered as such," he began, his even intonation exuding both a calm demeanor and a thoughtful personality. "Those three, in order, are Science, Mathematics, and Behavior." His eyes searched hers, confirming that she had received the information before he continued speaking. "The first two I'm sure you're familiar with, but the third is somewhat unique to this school. It's called Society/Behavior, but most of us just shorten it to Behavior, since the instructor focuses a bit more on that particular aspect of the class than the 'Society' part. It's meant to be how they retrain us for society, after our amnesia and all, but some of our class think they're brainwashing us," Marcus rolled his eyes a little at that, dismissing it as a joke. "A baseless conspiracy, I assure you. The instructor can be rather harsh, but he's very effective at assisting if you can get past his... demeanor." Marcus hesitated, unsure of how to describe the tranquil fury of Professor Justins to those who don't know him. Instead, he shrugged and offered a wan smile.

"The final two classes I don't usually venture to describe as such, mostly because they're more medical in nature," Marcus adjusted his glasses, then continued. "The first of these 'Recuperation' periods, as I've called them, is Meditation. Though usually associated with spirituality, at Afterlife it's more of a relaxation technique. It allows us to wind down after a day filled with study and stress, and prepares our minds for the period ahead." He stopped again to allow the girls to absorb the knowledge he was presenting, and breathed in to continue once more. "The fifth and final period of the day is known as the Recovery period, which is a bit of a misleading title. The reason we're all here is because of a disease, an illness we all share. The details are very vague, and you won't learn much about the illness itself from the staff here. Even I don't know all the facts, a detail that disturbs me to no end." Marcus cleared his throat, somewhat embarrassed that he let slip that bit of personal information, but pressed on regardless. "What I do know is that whatever we have will kill us. There is no 'if' - it is an immutable fact," he smiled grimly. "However, the Recovery period is our defense against it. We have an infinitely superior chance of surviving this illness with the knowledge and techniques we learn from Miss Hepburn. That's also why we keep these -" Marcus raised his arm, showing off the slightly worn white band on his wrist, "- on at all times. Some of our more adventurous students deem it positive to remove them, but they are our lifeline to the staff of this facility. Any health issues or abnormalities caused as a result of the illness will page them through the band, so it's in your best interest to keep them on," Marcus gave them another light smile, and added "Even if they itch a bit."

He paused once more to give the girls time to think over this information, and after sufficient time had passed, Marcus saw fit to answer his questioner's final inquiry. "As for the population of the school, even I couldn't tell you that. Our numbers seem to change every day, and the staff are vague enough without asking them so-called 'pointless' questions," he shrugged and folded his hands in front of him. "They do enjoy their secrets," at that, Marcus sighed just a bit, but resumed with a lighter tone. "Was that all, or were you looking to eat? The cafeteria is where most of our number go to, as they say, 'chow down', but there's also a small eatery near the library that I prefer. It's much quieter, for one, and they also serve lighter food and various teas if that tickles your fancy." Marcus gave them another light smile, hands still folded, and awaited their response. Today was going rather well, all things considered. Hopefully he made a good first impression.

Character: Mitsuo
Interacted With: None/open
Mitsuo sighed, and blew a strand of blonde hair out of his face. He was standing in the auditorium, quite confused. He had woken up in a weird room, with no knowledge of where he had been. The only thing that he remembered was his name; Mitsuo, and his sister; Shizuko. Mitsuo hadn't panicked when he had awoken without her. He knew that she was capable of herself, and would probably find the message without any trouble.. There was a bunch of people in the unfamiliar 'auditorium' and wished he could find out why he had been sent here..

Character: Shizuko
Interacting with: None/open
Shizuko's head pounded. She didn't do well with confusion or stress. Her head was quite sensitive.. She looked around the open auditorium. There was a whole lot of people, probably in the same position as her.. Not knowing what this place was, or how they got here. What Shizuko didn't realize was that she entered the room in the opposite side as her brother, and that her brother was alright. She wondered where he was, and what he was doing if he hadn't been welcomed into this world.​

Interacting With: None
Mentioned: None
Yori sighed as he ripped the note from the door and studied it carefully. As if he needed recovery! As he crumpled it up, he still found himself thinking that it would be best to go to the auditorium. He guessed he was stuck here, anyways. He stuffed the note in the back pocket of his black jeans and started to make his way towards the auditorium. He scoffed at the signs. "I don't need signs to tell me where to go... I'm sure I could've found it by myself..." He muttered, finally coming across the door in. He pushed it open and it creaked, causing him to flinch a small bit. He acted like it hadn't happened as he took a seat far away from people as he tugged on the sleeves of his red flannel shirt and messed around with his red beanie.
236177.jpg
Interacting With: Shizuko
Mentioned: None
Miho smiled as she read the note. What nice people! She took the note and held it in her hand as she exited her dorm and started to make her way towards the auditorium. The signs proved very helpful to her, and she kept trying to find the little details in the note, although she found none. She finally made it to the auditorium, and threw the note away. She probably didn't need it anymore. She looked around for someone to befriend, and found a girl who looked like she could use a friend. She approached her happily and smiled, extending her hand to the redhead. "Hello, I'm Miho! I'm guessing you're new here?" She started, her purple eyes twinkling, her skirt fluffing up, and her pink hair bouncing off her shoulders.​

MatsuokaGoufull1548774.jpeg
Interacting With: Miho
Shizuko, deep in thought, suddenly felt somebody approach. The feeling concluded with somebodies high voice ringing in her ears. She blinked, and looking around. A cute pink haired girl stood happily in front of her. Shizuko had only heard half of what she said, but it was good enough for a reply. "Oh, um.. Yeah. Of course! I think everyone is.." She was sort of confused with the girls response, but it didn't matter. Shizuko kept telling herself to think Mitsuo, his happy, loud, personality always helped him to make friends.. She tugged on the end of her tight, red jacket.

87d0422d467916742776fdcd38f8ed19.jpg
Interacting With: None/Open
Mitsuo tugged on his white, over shirt type thing, and brushed his lap. He was sitting in a chair near the door, waiting for whatever this presentation was going to be. He wondered what was going to happen, and what this little 'gathering' was going to be about. He hoped he could fit in here, because he had an idea he wasn't going to be able to go back to where ever he started at. Mitsuo still couldn't quite remember anything, and it was screwing with his brain.

E V E N T
Time: 3 days later, 2:00 pm
Takes Place: In hallway​

It had been 3 days since the introduction to the program. Til this point, everything had, for the most part, been normal as it could be. There was no needles, nor sudden, suspicious meeting, nor anything that would lead to any sort of conspiracy about the place other than the curiosity about the memory loss. In fact, it was sort of peaceful. However, that peace was bound to end, and it ended rather suddenly.

It ended with a scream from a student. Following the noise would find the scene as such: Irene Brooks, a new student, standing off to the side of the body of another. The body, a boy that seemed to be one of the younger students in the place, was covered in blood, with a sharp, rock-like object protruding from his chest. It didn't stay like this for long. Mere moments after screams were heard, the staff that wasn't busy arrived.

Namely, Daisy and U. The two, who had seemed to have just come from the west wing, made it their top priority to try and block the body, as well as get any who approached to go back to whatever they were doing. It was doubtful this would work, however; people had already seen, students had already see, and that was that.

Reactions: Nartina
§IOBHAN "von" Brennan

Interacting With: Daisy and U
Mentioned: Irene Brooks, Poor Unfortunate Soul, Daisy, and U

Her stomach rumbled as she meandered through the halls, and she rubbed it absently with her left hand while her right hand brushed the platinum locks away from her face. :I shouldn't have skipped breakfast.: She sighed, and glanced at the watch around her wrist. 1:59pm. She had a class at two, but it was not one of the required courses, and while Von was not fond of the idea of taking a math class again, she had still resigned herself to the idea of attending school.:Hell I may even learn something. : She snorted in derision at the thought and watched as the time on her watch switched over to 2pm.

And then the worst sound she had ever heard assaulted her ears. Her boots scuffed the floor as she froze in the white halls, the scream echoing through the corridors and sending a chill down her spine. Her eyes widened in alarm.

"Jesus, Mary and Josephine! The bloody 'ell was that!?"

Her heart pounded in her chest. The scream died, and she was galvanized into action. Off she went, sprinting down the halls, the clomping of her combat boots sending shockwaves through her body as she sped toward the sound, rounded a corner, and skid to a stop. The strange speaker from their first day was there. :He said his name was U?: And another. She did notbknow the woman's name, though she had seen her time and again over the past couple of days, flitting about the halls, talking to few. And behind them...behind them was a crumpled form and a crying girl.

She angled her head to try to get a better look, but the two supervisors had the figure pretty well blocked. With an arch of her brow, and hesitant steps, she ambled closer and found her voice.

"Do we even want to know what happened?" It was an open question directed at either of the two supervisors, though her crystal blue eyes were watching U as she spoke.

Last edited:
MatsuokaGoufull1548774.jpeg
Interaction With: None/ Open
Shizuko heard plenty screams, and went bursting towards the sounds. When she arrived at he closet scream, she was relieved to see people already gathered around the scene. There was staff trying to push everyone away, but that didn't stop kids from looking; seeing. She crept to her tip-toes, and took a look. There was a violent mess she couldn't describe, and her lowered back to flat-foot allowing a staff member to push her and a small mob away from the scene. Shizuko wasn't puzzled, or shocked about the scene.. or scared, or much. She knew things like this happened all the time.

87d0422d467916742776fdcd38f8ed19.jpg
Interacting With: None/ Open
Mitsuo raced through the mob, avoiding staff members, managing to swip a peak before a staff member caught him. He was devastated and wanted to barge through the crowd to make a sham speech, but refrained. He mustn't frighten the people, and it wasn't his right to away. Letting out a long sigh, he refrained. Oh, how he wished he was at home, where everyone knew him to be the loud, leader of any group or surrounding of people.

Character(s): U and Daisy
Interacting With: §IOBHAN "von" Brennan @Nartina
U stumbled over his words a bit when the student came over, trying to find a proper, non-alarming explanation where there was none. After a moment or so of watching him flounder, though, Daisy stepped in, rolling her eyes and whispering something to him, then looking at the girl.

"No. And we aren't going to tell you all yet. This isn't a public spectacle, go and do whatever you were up to beforehand." She said sternly, crossing her arms. She was very much aware that students probably wouldn't listen, and that a dead body was much more interesting, and alarming, than normal daily activities. However, she wasn't here to just let them do as they please.

She was the more stern of the two supervisors. U.....U could actually hardly be called a supervisor. He was more just there, seeing how everything was going. He didn't really enforce the few rules they had, nor did he really ever yell at anyone. That was what Daisy did. Not that she minded, of course.​

Character: Amalie Opal
Interacting With: No one
Mentioned: Dead student​
Amalie Opal

'What is it now?'Amalie yawned into the palm of her hand as she stalked down the hallway. The mentor hadn't been able, or more like refused to sleep lately. She had been busy doing what she was meant to, mentor. But things we're settling down nicely and she'd figure getting a nap before class would be for the best. That was until she heard the high-pitched scream ahead of her.

It was natural for her to find out what was the cause. She only hoped there was no trouble. However, it was trouble, it had to be when she saw the crowd of students. She had to push herself to the front to be able to witness what the students wee so terrified.

When she saw the blood, the color drained from her face instantly."B-blood? Wh-wha-what...?" She couldn't even form a full sentence. More than anything she wanted to ask 'what happened' or 'what's going on'. She wanted answers, but her own fear of the red substance overruled her.

Character: Ju-Min Kang
Interacting With:
@TragicTrees Daisy
Mentioned: Dead student
Ju-Min Kang

"Then when will you tell us? Is this going to happen to any of us?" Ju-min jutted in, demanding answers. Why did this place have to be so damn mysterious? And what happened to that student? He looked like he was amongst the new group of students. Did this have to do with whatever illness they all had? No, it didn't look like it.

His eyes only wanderd to the white band on his wrist for a moment. He seriously didn't understand why they couldn't tell them now. If he had to walk away from the scene to continue his day without any answers, he was sure it would hunt him. He was already feeling anxious just standing there, looking at the body.

§IOBHAN "von" Brennan

Interacting With: Daisy (@TragicTrees )
Mentioned: Poor dead student, Gaggle of other students, Ju-Min Kang

As the female supervisor whispered into U's ear and stepped in front of Von, she glowered. "No. And we aren't going to tell you all yet. This isn't a public spectacle, go and do whatever you were up to beforehand," came Daisy's response to her question, and she couldn't help her sarcastic snort in response. Von couldn't imagine why Daisy would be in such a snit. Their questions were perfectly valid.

With a disgusted shake of her head, she pulled an extra hair tie from the pocket of her tight, ripped jeans, and worked her platinum hair back from her face, revealing the short black undercut beneath. When her hair was tightly gathered at the crown of her head, she pulled the elastic band taught with her teeth and tied her hair off.

Her arms dropped to her side when she was done, and swung loose. She took a moment to look around Daisy's form at the deceased, and her face pinched in frustration.

She heard the startled reaction from the others around them. A girl coming up and whimpering over blood, and a boy inquiring as to when they would be notified about what happened, and whether it was going to happen to anyone else. Maybe she would have let it go, maybe she would have followed instructions and went about her day, but the nonchalant reaction, and the bossy tone of this woman before her had her usually non-existent temper simmering to a boil, and she lifted her chin in defiance.

"Easy fer you to say, I was headed to lunch, skipped breakfast ya know, but now my appetite's shot." She patted her abdomen and sighed, then rolled her eyes, "Yer right, though," she conceeded icily, her accent thick with sarcasm, "This isn't a public spectacle. This is a worrisome situation ya've got here. From the looks of it, ya got one student deceased, and no reason f'rit. Ya don't know me from Adam, and I don't normally get involved, but the vague answers up 'til now have worn thin." She held up her wrist band, showing it to the woman, and put all of the worry of the past couple of days into her expression, "Ya have no idea what this is like f'rus do ya?"

She implored Daisy with her expression alone to put herself in the shoes of each student gathering at the scene. With no idea who Daisy or U were, of course, she had no idea if they had even experienced what they were going through. Sure, she tried to play it cool, but when she really thought about it, the lack of answers about anything was starting to bother her. Sure, Von could have gone to any of the teachers these past few days and asked questions. But the general frustrations the students were left with whenever they asked questions was not lost on her, and she decided not to bother herself with pointless questions noone seemed to want, or be able to answer. But enough was enough. Even she had her limits, and she was at the point where she wanted to know what was going on. With a dead student, and Ju-Min's startlingly valid question, the cold dread of what they potentially faced sank deep in the pit of her stomach like lead, and she needed to know the real answers, and would accept nothing less.

"In the face of all of this uncertainty, with everything that we haven't been told about this....condition....of ours, doncha think we at least deserve answers about that poor soul there, and whether we could be facin' the same?"

Character(s):Daisy
Interacting With: §IOBHAN "von" Brennan @Nartina and Ju-Ming Kang @MaryGold , U​

Daisy was going to get a headache from all this talking, if it continued. This is why she let U handle the students while she went around with everything else. He wasn't strict enough for this, though, and would probably blurt out too much under the slightest bit of pressure. Though they had been on friendly terms for many years, he had really never picked up on any of her more dominant traits, nor her his. Which is why she sought to move him away from this conversation as quickly as she could. She would talk to him about it later- and use his actual name, that would be a blessing -but for now she didn't want him too stressed over it.

"U. Go cover the body and help the student." She said, waving him off, before placing her focus back on the two people in front of her. Time to deal with this mess. "Now, let me get this out before I begin: if I see you bother U about any of this, I will throw you into a room and lock you in there. Are we clear?" She paused for a moment, before continuing on whether there was a answer or not "I'll go through these one by one, to be thorough. First of all, there are certain reasons I can't tell you. I, surprisingly, don't run this 'show'. This is not my operation. If anything, U has more power than I do, and even then, there are a few pulling his strings also. So as much as I would adore to spill the godforsaken beans, they have to stay in the can. If you talk to me at a later date, somewhere else....well, maybe. But don't quote me on that, especially in front of any of the staff."

She fixed the bandages on her arms absentmindedly, before continuing on once more "Next, this won't happen to any of you if we can help it. We just found out about this, and we're still figuring out what happened. Now, for the last question, before I get on to the statements made. I, personally, do think you deserve to know. Wholeheartedly, actually. And so does U. But as I said, we have no choice in that matter. If you don't believer that, then I at least ask you place your blame on me and not him."

"Now, onto the lovely statements made." She placed one hand on her hip, while brushing hair out of her face with the other "Number one: skipping breakfast was your own fault. I claim no responsibility over that. Number two: It is a worrisome situation, which is why I'm not sitting around playing poker while a corpse rots in the hallway. Number three: I know much more about your situation, and understand it much more, than you might think. But that is also something I can't get into know. Anything else?"

[BCOLOR=#000000]
Character:
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Location:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] Hallway[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Interacting With: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]Daisy @TragicTrees [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mentioned: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]Dead student[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Raegan sat curled up in a corner of the library, a book in her hands and her knees pulled up to her chest. When the sound of a scream reached her ears from somewhere out in the hallway, she scrambled to put her shoes back on and save her spot in the book (even though she was only a few pages in). She rushed to the door and pulled it open, heading toward the source of the scream. Evidently, many other students had the same idea, as soon there was a crowd forming in the hallway.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She pushed her way through the crowd to catch a glimpse of what everyone was looking at. A boy laid on the ground, dead. She arrived soon enough to hear the end of a speech one of the supervisors was giving about why she couldn't tell them what was going on. Raegan made a mental note when she said she would talk at a later date. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]"What happened to him, though?" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]She asked[BCOLOR=#000000], panic seeping into her voice.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] "Was he murdered?"[/BCOLOR]

img.php

Interacting: Daisy @TragicTrees
Mentioned: Students,
Wearing

It wasn't long before Leigh had caught wind of what had happened. Within minutes of hearing about the fatality, he was out the door and at the scene. And of course, people were frightened and angry. It was all very reasonable. "Alright everyone, back up." He said, moving over to stand near Daisy. "Daisy, you should probably not get too riled up." He looked to the students again, glancing at the body. He didn't want it to seem like he had more power than the supervisors, which he really didn't. He knew Daisy hated confrontation and this wasn't her scene. "Do you want me to take over questions?" He whispered to her. "We don't need you to be gettin' stressed. It's not good for you."

img.php
Interacting: No one
Mentioned: Students, faculty
Wearing

Alice heard the scream from where she sat. She was reading one of the few books that she found in her room, hoping to curb her boredom, when she had heard it. She stared into the distance, not sure if she wanted to find out what happened. Reluctantly, she closed the book, and stood up, moving to find the source of the scream. Other students seemed to have the same idea. She sidled near the gathering mob, trying to see what everyone was whispering and staring at. She finally made her way to the edge, and had enough room to see. She screamed.

She covered her mouth once she realized she was, and hurried to the back of the group, only to rush back to where she was sitting before hand. She had started crying by now, clutching onto her book as her only source of artificial comfort in this time of stress. Seeing the body had distressed her, and only made her think about what could happen to her, too. Were they really safe here? Was she really safe here?

Status
Not open for further replies.