After Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata nodded, laying his head on the others back. "Yeah. You can cut my hair. We'll have to do it later though." he said, removing his hands from the others belly and pulling away. "I'm gonna take a shower now." he walked over to the running shower and pulled off his tank top and boxers and stepped into the shower. He let out a small noise as the warm water hit his back.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama continued brushing his teeth, steam spreading throughout the room as Hinata took his shower. As he was spitting out the suds from his mouth and cupping his hands under the running water and sipping it into his mouth, sloshing it around. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The sound of the door opening caught his attention, and he turned his head to see two men entering the bathroom. After a half second, he realised it was Nishinoya and... [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Asahi?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] And they were both half naked and disheveled looking. And holding hands. And had that look. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama nearly choked on his water before spitting it out, suds and all, on the mirror of the bathroom. "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]What the fuck?! [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]" he yelled in Japanese, his usually slanted eyes wide.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata heard the other from inside the shower and quickly rinsed out as much shampoo as he could before running out of the shower and looking at what had made the other so upset. "What's wrong Tobio?" He stopped a few feet away from the three of them, looking at how the two men he had seen yesterday, in a classroom, making out, were now right in front of him, half naked, and looking like they did something a little wrong. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata paused for a moment and his expression went into confusion. "WAIT WHAT?" After Hinata had seen the two in front of him, it took him a good minute to process the scene in front of him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Asahi tensed up, not expecting students to be in the bathroom this early (it was only 6:30 in the morning). The man turned beet-red and stuttered, thankful when Nishinoya pulled his hand away from his own. He cleared his throat and backed away, walking past Nishinoya and pressing himself up against the wall to put a hand over his mouth, his embarrassment through the roof. Now as he started thinking about it, these students could report him. He could lose his job from this one fuck up. As he inhaled deeply, he overheard Nishi trying to explain, and that's when Asahi realised that the dark hair and orange tuft were awfully familiar.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nishinoya rubbed his forehead lightly, trying to explain why he had been with a teacher. He rubbed the back of his head, trying to think of something to say. "You see, I kind of forced him into this...." he said, trailing off to think some more of what to say. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata tilted his head lightly. "Your name wouldn't happen to be Nishinoya Yu would it?" He asked, his expression just a simple smile and normal innocent eyes, he had no idea as to what was going on other than the two of them walking in here, holding hands. Hinata was far too innocent to understand what they had been half naked for and why they were so [/BCOLOR]ahem.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Asahi made a spluttering sound at what Nishi had said. "D-Don't make it sound like you r-raped me!" he explained in a hushed whisper, his face growing redder by the second. [/BCOLOR]

line-break.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama watched as the two discussed, his eyes squinting as he concentrated to keep up in English, having to translate everything on the dot wasn't as easy as it should have been. What he [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]did [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]catch, though, was how Hinata had said the other male's name, his Japanese accent stronger and thicker. It clicked before he realised, considering how Nishi no longer bleached or styled his hair. "Y... Nishinoya?" Kageyama questioned incredulously, his eyebrows quirked in disbelief and hinted disgust.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nishinoya looked at Asahi before turning back to Hinata. "This is so hard to explain." he finally said letting his head hang before turning at the sound if his name. "Yeah. I'm Nishinoya Yu. And who are you?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata walked over to be at Kageyama's side. Still standing there. Naked. "I'm Hinata Shoyo and this is Kageyama Tobio. Do you remember us????"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Asahi blushed harder at this news. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Oh god, the first years on my old team just saw me being gay with somebody else from the team[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. Asahi breathed slowly, trying to get a grip as his face burned more with each passing second. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]--[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama immediately recognised the other when he said his name. With the slanted, intense eyes, the short stature, and the bruises (which he was sure wasn't from volleyball anymore). He sure as hell remembered Nishinoya as the sparatic libero, and the other, who hadn't changed much except from a shorter haircut and a close cut beard, who was Asahi. Now Kageyama was questioning exactly [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]how [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]many people on his team had turned out gay.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"How have you guys been?" Nishinoya asked, reverting to Japanese since he figured Kageyama was new to this kind of thing. He knew Hinata had been here awhile but he hasn't seen Kageyama around and figured he must have just arrived. "Are the two of you dating as well?" He had a mischievous look in his eyes as he looked back and forth between the two. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata's eyes widened and he ran back into the shower, not saying a single word as he put some conditioner in his hair and sat there silently scrubbing it into his ginger hair. His cheeks were flushed from the question Nishinoya asked, but also the sudden realization that he was standing their naked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama made a rumbling deep in his chest. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Don't be an idiot," he growled at Nishinoya, his face flushed a bit in spite of it. He noticed for the first time that Hinata had been standing next to him that whole time [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]naked [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]and he hadn't [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]noticed[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], causing him to slap his hand to his head, turning back to the sink and rinsing out his mouth, the leftover toothpaste having foam in his mouth for too long.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well, let's get cleaned up." he said, grabbing the others hand and walking towards the showers, stopping a few feet away from Kageyama, "oh yeah, promise me you won't tell anyone about this?" He asked, wanting to not get the teacher in trouble for dating a student.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Asahi avoided eye contact as much as possible, intensely staring at the tiled floor as the smaller male lead him to the showers. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
line-break.png
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama stared blankly at Nishinoya for a few solid seconds, his eyebrows furrowed. "Only if you don't fuck in the showers."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"We won't I promise." he smiled, continuing to bring Asahi over to the shower on the very end, passed the one Hinata was in. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata turned the shower off and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around his waist and walking out of the shower. "I'm gonna go change in the bedroom." he told Kageyama before walking out and to the dorm room.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama nodded at the small ginger, lowering his voice a bit. "Don't take too long, I have things to do."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata walked into the room and shut the door behind him, walking over to his dresser and pulling out a pair of shorts and a T-shirt with an anime character on it. He slipped on the shorts after putting on some boxers and then slipped on the shirt. He then grabbed his gray hoodie and put that on over the shirt before walking back to the bathroom to brush his drying hair, and do the rest of his morning routine.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama noticed Hinata walking back in and walked back to the room, not closing the door as he slipped on a dark, plain shirt, throwing on a dark blue and black plaid pattern shirt, leaving it unbuttoned. He slipped on a pair of jeans, a type that hugged his legs but not enough to appear as skinny jeans. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As he was bending over, pulling the jeans around his hips, he heard a feminine voice come from behind him, momentarily startled at a female being in the male's dorm. Quickly buttoning his pants, he turned around, stuttering. He nearly greeted her in Japanese and stuttered, tripping over his English.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata heard the voice from the bathroom and finished brushing his teeth before walking over to the door and looking out. He saw the familiar brown hair of one of the girls from his classes. Tsukiko Oikawa.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The girl gave Kageyama a polite smile, swirling her finger around in one of the wavy locks that hung around her face. "Are you new here?" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama nodded slowly. "I just trans... transferred from Japan." The girl's eyes lit up after she giggled at Kageyama struggling with his English. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm from Japan, too," she said in fluent Japanese, Kageyama wondering exactly how many people at this school actually came from Japan. "I'm Tsukiko..," she hesitated for a split second. "Misaki. Tsukiko Misaki." She smiled politely, but it quickly faltered as she noticed a bob of frizzy orange hair enter her view.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata walked right passed the brunette and Kageyama into the room. He walked up into the top bunk, stilling having a good solid half hour before his first class. He picked up the book on his bed and popped in, some headphones connected to his phone and blasted music in his ears, trying to drown out the two in the doorway. He then picked up the book and began to read from the place he left off last.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I see you're roommates with Hinata," she murmured, her nose twitching. Tsukiko looked back at Kageyama, reaching into her jeans pocket and pulling out a slender touch phone. "You should give me your number so I can call you sometime." Kageyama snapped out of his trance, blinking and looking away from the quiet ginger laying on his bed. He made a sound of acceptance as the girl handed him her phone. He typed his name (with much difficulty) and number before handing it back to her. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She stared down at the phone hazily, her dark eyes seemingly lost as she quietly whispered, "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama-kun[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]." Kageyama quirked an eyebrow at this but ignored it as the girl slid her phone back in her butt pocket. Being noticeably taller than Kageyama, she leaned over and pecked his cheek. "I'll see you around, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]okay?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] " She waved and hurriedly walked away. Kageyama touched his cheek absently before closing the door. "What just happened," he said out loud, more to himself than to Hinata.[/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.