After Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata brought a hand up over his face. "Y-yeah..." he murmured, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Only because of you[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. he finished silently to himself. He sat up, and looked up at the noirette. "It completely slipped my mind in the spur of the moment that I should have told you that Nishinoya was here. I had no idea that Asahi was a professor here though." he said, running a hand through his ginger hair, realizing that he should probably cut it soon. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-- [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nishinoya looked up at the other. "You could have said something sooner," he mocked, standing up and taking the others hand. "If you want to do that though, I suggest we go back to my dorm." he said, picking up the others pants and handing them to him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]How do you forget to mention shit like that, Shoyo[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]?" he muttered lowly, his chest heaving as he breathed heavily from his anger. His bare chest felt cold against the air of the small dorm room. [/BCOLOR]

line-break.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Asahi gave Nishi a sheepish, standing and pulling his pants up, buttoning and zipping them as he leaned forward to grab his satchel, the small tube of clear liquid hidden inside one of the pockets. He watched as Nishi seemed to move much quicker, wondering how long Nishi had been craving this, possibly even before Asahi accepted him. He followed the other to his dorm room, looking at him from the middle of the room as Nishi closed and locked the door behind him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata's eyes widened suddenly when he realized that Kageyama had his shirt off. "I'm going to bed." he said quickly as he stood up from where he was sitting on the bed and quickly climbed up the latter and laid down. He pulled his blanket up to his head and laid their, trying to act still like he was trying to actually fall asleep.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oi!" Kageyama looked to see Hinata snuggling under the blanket where he was just laying a few minutes ago. Deciding it wasn't worth the trouble and argument, he decided to submit and lay down on the bottom bunk, grunting in irritation as he forced himself to get comfortable again in the cold bed before he realised something. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He sat up quickly and knocked his head on the bottom of the top bunk, letting out a growl of pain, his palm pressed to his forehead. "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Did you say they were kissing?![/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata looked over the edge of the bed at the noirette after uncovering himself. "Yeah. They were sitting there, getting really physical." he said, making little hand motions and trying to keep himself from falling on the floor. "Like Nishinoya was sitting on Asahi's lap. I only caught a little bit of what was happening before I ran down the hallway and into here and that's what got us here now."[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama placed his face in his heads, letting out a long sigh. "I wonder who else of our friends is gay," he mumbled into his hands before laying back on the bed, staring blankly at the bottom of Hinata's bunk, ignoring the ginger still having over the edge staring at him.[/BCOLOR]

Hi[BCOLOR=transparent]nata tilted his head slightly before pulling himself back up and laying back down, staring up at the ceiling. "Who knows, maybe Daichi-san and Sugawara-san are together." he joked, letting out a little giggle before laying on his side and looking at the wall next to him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I wouldn't be surprised," Kageyama deadpanned at Hinata's comment. "They were really close friends in high school." Kageyama turned on his side, feeling his eyelids get heavy with the long day he had.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I wonder if Tanaka is too. Or if he continued to go after the manager." he said, his eyes closing and letting out a small yawn. "Goodnight, Tobio." He said, sleep over taking him as he let his head rest on the pillow, his arms stretched out slightly in front of him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Night, dumbass," Kageyama muttered before falling asleep.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As the sun slowly rose in the morning sky the loud beeping of an alarm went off in the two males bedroom. Hinata sat up groggily in bed before standing up, having to duck slightly before walking forward and falling right off his bed. "Ow..." he muttered before smacking his dismiss button on his alarm before standing up and rubbing his back. He gathered up his bathroom supplies before walking to the door and walking down to the dorms bathroom.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama had gotten up earlier than Hinata naturally. The man wished he could help his body clock to let him sleep in earlier, but he guessed that wasn't possible now.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When he had woken up, he headed for the bathroom to shower, which was what he was finishing up just now. While he was busy rinsing the conditioner out from his hair, he failed to hear the door open. Finishing up and turning the water off, he grabbed the towel that he hung over the side, out of reach from the water so it wouldn't get wet and wrapped it around his waist, planning to dry off when he got back to the room, hoping Hinata would still be asleep. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was slightly foggy in the bathroom as Kageyama stepped out and he almost didn't see Hinata in front of him, those brown eyes looking up and eyeing him in the mirror. Kageyama suddenly felt self-conscious of the hot water dripping off of his body.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Good morning..." the smaller said, tiredness evident in his voice. He turned around after finishing brushing his teeth to look at the other. "How long have you been up?" He asked, yawning slightly and taking a step forward before his foot caught on his other one and he fell forward into the taller noirette.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama grabbed the back of Hinata's shirt. "Don't do that, you'll get wet," he murmured, his hand moving from Hinata's shirt to grab at his nape, feeling the softness of the gingers hairs between his fingers. "Your hair looks like it used to be," he commented a bit dazed, having nostalgia from the wild hairdo. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I've only been in the shower for about twenty minutes so it couldn't have been that long."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata looked up at the other, putting a hand on the others shoulder. "You're not that wet. What are you making such a fuss about?" He asked, letting out a yawn before turning back to the mirror and turning on the sink. Cupping his hands under the water and splashing it into his face. "My face is a lot wetter than your entire body right now." he turned back around with the towel he had wiped his face with in his hands. He put it on top of the noirette's head, needing to stand on his tip toes slightly as he rubbed it back and forth. "You should dry your hair before you catch a cold." he stated. "And my hair is not at all like it used to be. If anything, I need a haircut." he said, as he continued to rub the towel against the noirette's head.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama walked over to the counter, removing the towel around his waist before grabbing the pile of clothes on the counter he left, slipping on a pair of clean boxers. "I meant the crazy style it has. If it's too long, why don't you just go get it cut?" Kageyama eyed Hinata in the mirror while slipping on a wife beater.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata slipped off his shirt, revealing a purple tank top with some writing on it. "It's too expensive and too far away from the campus it would take too long." he then took off his pants, walking over to the showers and turning one of the on before walking back over to the mirror, standing in front of it in his boxers and tank top.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama popped the top off his deodorant, applying it quickly before putting the cap back on and grabbing toothbrush while Hinata stripped and talked. With the brush in his mouth full of suds, Kageyama had his eyes trained on his own dark blue ones, deadpan sarcasm leaving his mouth. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What, want me to cut it?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Would you really?" He asked, his eyes sparkling slightly as he walked over to the other, putting his hands around the other from his backside. "Thank you!" He said, before his hands started to wander up the wife beater, feeling around his stomach a bit.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama made a sound of surprise when he felt Hinata's arms around him, his slender fingers trailing across his lower belly just above the hem of his boxers. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oi.." he protested, reaching his hand back as far as he could, lifting the side of Hinata's shirt up and placing his fingers on his hip. "It was a joke. If you really want me to do it, then I will."[/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.