After Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata's head shot up and he turned around in the swivel chair to face Kageyama. "Really?" He asked, leaning forward a bit in amazement. "So you knew what I was gonna say, huh? Are him and Tsukishima together now or something?" He asked, letting out a little laugh and smirking.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama nodded subtly before tilting his head in thought. "[/BCOLOR]He was a nervous wreck that day. Tanaka, Tsukishima, and Noya were there when he came up and joined our game. His tosses were shit and I told him to aim a little higher. He suddenly turned really red and yelled "I'm gay". It was really fucking weird, but I think he was sort of disappointed when nobody cared. Noya was the only one who said something about it and said he was proud of him or something like that." Kageyama waved his hand, subconsciously dismissing the situation playing in his head. "He was alright after that, but I think Kei secretly knew since he was the closest to Yamaguchi.[BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The man shrugged, looking at Hinata with an indifferent look. "It's fine if you're gay, doesn't change who you are and how you play volleyball." While saying this, Kageyama stood up when he spotted a volleyball snuggled between the legs of a rather large stuffed animal. He tossed the ball up and down, catching it before sending a light toss to Hinata.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata watched the ball before jumping and spiking the ball hard against the ground. It was a good thing they were on the bottom floor or the people below them would have been upset from him jumping and landing on the ball slamming into the ground. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
"What about you Kageyama? Do you know your sexuality?" He asked going over and grabbing the ball before climbing to the top bunk and laying down with it, tossing it lightly into the air so it didn't hit the ceiling.
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He watched as Hinata took the ball and climbed to the top bed with it, walking to the chair Hinata was sitting in and making a grunt of discomfort at how warm it was. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama sighed inwardly and leaned back in the chair. Now that it was brought up, he realised he never actually thought about what sort of people he was into. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I.. I'm not clear on it. I rarely get crushes. I'm not going to blatantly assume I'm into women only though. Do you have any guidelines for this sort of thing?" he said, tossing a glance in Hinata's direction.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The ginger looked over the side of the bed after catching the ball. "Uh, I don't know. Just kind of. Looked at someone and thought they were cute and looked at other people and just kind of went from there. Here," with this the shorter male got down from the bed standing in front if Kageyama. "Look at me and see how it feels." the younger pointed towards his face, one finger extended before setting it down at his side and looking down at the noirette.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama stared at Hinata for a few seconds, silent. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I feel... Indifferent. What exactly am I supposed to be looking for? Maybe I can try again."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata let out a sigh. "Like do you have any physical attraction when you see a boy? Like sexual or romantic?" The younger blushed and looked to the side, "Like when you look at me...?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama tilted his head and looked at Hinata while longer. He started with the head, trying his best to relax and really take in the details of the smaller male. Based on height, Hinata was cute in that standard but he thought that there was an impossible amount of energy and loudness within the smaller frame. Though over the course of five years, the shoulders had broadened and Hinata had gotten more male attributes, which was something Kageyama didn't know how to feel about. His hair was aloof as always, more tame however and it was unusually soft. Hinata had slim hips and muscled legs, though less muscled than when he was in Japan and Kageyama guessed since he had entered school and had less time to practice volleyball. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He couldn't say if he felt something... sexual towards the smaller male. There was an obvious bond but Kageyama wasn't sure if that would blossom into anything else. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hm... You have... a cute face. And...hips. They're... good." Kageyama struggled with the compliments but he couldn't say he felt any different. Now that Hinata had questioned him on sexuality, he was determined to figure it out instead of one day realising he had a crush on somebody. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Kiss me."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata looked back at Kageyama, his cheeks turning a bright rosy color at the noirette's compliments. "W-what?" he couldn't help but gape at what the taller had told him to do. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He took a deep breath, his cheeks still tainted pink, as he kneeled down to be a little more level will the noirette, who was sitting in a chair before leaning forward and placing his lips against the others. This was actually his first kiss and he was not expecting it to be like this.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama left his eyes open as Hinata pressed his lips to his own, noticing how red the others face was and how his eyes were scrunched closed. The kiss was short as Hinata pulled away, but Kageyama reached a hand up to his jaw and pulled him back down again, kissing him longer and more seriously. The last kiss was too short for him to determine anything, but his heart beat a small bit harder, just enough for him to notice, and Hinata's lips were slightly chapped but warm. Kageyama waited a few solid seconds before pulling away, his hand leaving Hinata's cheek and a string of saliva attached to Hinata's bottom lip, which he quickly wiped away. The noirette sniffled and wiped his mouth as well, feeling something stir inside of him, and though it was subtle, it was enough of a hint. Though there were many factors to account for, Kagayama took it anyways. He looked off to the side, avoiding Hinata's gaze and waited for the other to make a remark at him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata scratched the back of his head with his hand and looked away from the other, trying to avoid eye contact. "So... um, how was that?" He asked, his cheeks still a peachy color as he let his amber eyes move up with his head and look at the clock, realizing he only had a few minutes before his later class would start. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He sighed, going over to his bag and shoving a textbook in. "I'll be back in about an hour or two. I have an evening class but I'll be back." he said, still not looking at Kageyama as he opened the door and stepped outside. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It took him a minute but once he was down the hallway of the dormitory he stopped and leaned against one of the walls, his cheeks turning bright as he put a hand on his chest to try and calm his heart and a hand on his lips.[/BCOLOR]

Kageyama was trying to think of an answer before Hinata declared he had a class to attend, to which Kageyama silently nodded and watched as the ginger left the room.

After a few minutes of sitting in the room and making sure that Hinata had gone to class for good, Kageyama spinned face-forward in the chair and sighed, thinking to himself should I actually do this? After another two minutes of thinking and getting nowhere he decided why not, I guess.

Lowering himself in the chair, Kageyama self consciously snaked his hand to his shorts, grunting softly as he palmed his half hard erection. Huffing quietly, he did it for a a minute or so before unzipping his shorts, continuing to palm himself through his boxers. This wasn't something he did often, but the kiss Hinata had given him had struck something inside of him making his thoughts fuzzy. As for now, he kept on going further and further until he had his hand clamped around the hard flesh, the paranoid thoughts in his mind worried about finishing before Hinata had the chance to come in, though he wasn't sure how long the gingers class would last.

[BCOLOR=transparent]About an hour and half later the shorter was on his way back to his dorm room after his class. His class had gone a little over the original time but he didn't care, he just wanted to go back to his dorm, climb to his bed, not talk to Kageyama, and fall asleep. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He closed his eyes, holding his bag at his side before continuing to walk down the hallway. No one was around because all the classes in this part of the dorm had ended earlier and if anyone was still here it would just be the professors working on extra things that the students had turned in. Hinata stopped a few feet away from a door when he heard voices. He got a little closer to the door and hear "...noya." Noya? Like Nishinoya. He got even closer to the door, noticing that it was open a little bit before he heard the sound of something that sounded like the noise it made after he had finished kissing Kageyama. He silently opened the door a little more and peaked inside, being sure to not make any noise or be seen by whoever was in there. When he looked inside his eyes widened from what he saw. He two people he used to call 'senpai' in high school, now sitting in a room with each other, kissing and getting very close to doing other things with each other.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Asahi pulled away from the other, running a calloused thumb across his narrow face. "We really shouldn't be doing this, Yu. We could wait until later maybe, until my shift is over. I don't want you - or me - to get in trouble," the man whispered softly before leaning down to give another small, gentle kiss on Nishinoya's lips.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Come on Asahi..." he pouted, resting on the others lap. "No one is around right now so it wouldn't matter either way. And you don't get off your shift till late." he said, putting his hands on the others chest and leaning in to kiss him again, his hands wandering around slightly and finding new places to explore on the others body. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata ran down the hall, trying to be quick as his feet hit the floor. He ran until he was back to his room opened the door, shut it behind him and leaned against the door, panting heavily as the scenes he had just witnessed passed through his mind.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama jumped when Hinata opened the door, furrowing his brows at how panicked the ginger looked. "What happened?" he said groggily, burrowing himself back under the covers. [/BCOLOR]

line-break.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Asahi sighed, leaning his forehead against Nishi's and letting out a soft groan when he felt those slim hands snake around his body. "Yes but," Asahi flushed red when Nishi palmed his hand over his crotch, Asahi lightly squeezing his thighs in responce. "But what if," he tried thinking clearly but found it impossible. "Somebody catches us?" The man moved his hands back, lightly cupping Nishi's ass in his hands and squeezing.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata looked up to the other, still out of breath, "Nishi.... Asahi.... Classroom..... Kissing...." He said, in between pants, he walked over to the bed and sat on the edge, trying to catch his breath again. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]--[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nishinoya, slipped off of the others lap before walking over to the door and shutting it fully, locking it before walking back over and sitting back on his lap, again. He began to press his chest against the others as he kissed around his neck and down his chest, until he was kneeling on the floor before the other on his knees. He grabbed at his pants, where they were bunched up the most, slowly unbuttoning and unzipping them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama paused, letting Hinata's word really sink in. He sat up quickly, leaning over the top bunk to look down at the ginger. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What the hell do you mean Asahi and Nishi? They go here?" Kageyama flung himself off the bed, landing on his feet before placing his hands on either side of Hinata on the bed, leaning into him, nose to nose, with a pissed off expression. "You mean to say they [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]GO [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]here and you NEVER FUCKING [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]TOLD ME?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]" [/BCOLOR]

line-break.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Asahi watched as Nishi settled between his legs, blushing greatly but not refusing. He reached a hand down as he lifted his hips to help Nishi pull down his pants, running his fingers through Nishi's hair, which he stopped styling as much once he entered college and didn't have time for it. The dark locks were loose and soft, and Asahi ran his thumb under Nishi's eye, intense dark orbs staring at him as he pulled the zipper down.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hinata leaned back a bit and ended up falling against the bed. "I had no idea Asahi was here! I forgot to mention that Noya-kun was here." once he finished speaking he realized what position the noirette and ginger had fallen into after he had fallen backwards. A light flush came across the gingers cheeks as he looked up at the other. [/BCOLOR]When did he... get so attractive..?[BCOLOR=transparent] he thought to himself, unable to look away from the other. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]--[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Noya had success in getting his pants all the way off and beginning to pull his boxers off, looking up at the other as he did this.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kageyama huffed, his anger rising along with his blood pressure as his eyes were impossibly dark in the already unlit room. The man balled his fists, the sheets crinkling next to Hinata's hips. After a few seconds, Kageyama sighed, closing his eyes before opening them and leaning away. "Are you blushing?" he murmured at the ginger. [/BCOLOR]

line-break.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yu.." Asahi sighed, his face flushed as he cupped Nishi's jaw in his hand. "You don't have to do this you know. I-..." Asahi looked away, looking sheepish and ever embarrassed. "I have lube just for you if you're interested."[/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.