After the fall of Atlantis - GM lead, sci-fi, psychological thriller.

R

Rosé Moon

Original poster
and the city would be called, perhaps it's cliche--

GkEoggx.jpg

In the, not so distant, year of 2037 the climate on Earth had put an inflated population on the road to apocalypse. With each passing season, the summers would become more and more hot and the winters increasingly intolerable. With nearly no time for most of humanity to react, the surface suddenly became inhabitable. The human population began to dwindle, while the major countries banded together to find a solution. While setting off into space was the first option, technology was not quite far enough to set our sights up-- down, however...

By the year 2078, 80 percent of the world's population had vanished due to extreme conditioned, but what had been known as 'the Oasis Project' had been completed, and what was left of humanity fled the surface, to world far away from the elements. In just forty-one years, it seemed humanity had found a way to an entire city, at the deepest recorded point of the ocean. How they'd done it so fast didn't matter. With under a million people left alive, there was no time for questions.

Life in Atlantis was uniform. Schooling, and education was branded, like a retail store. Work was assigned, depending on the skills shown in this education, and if you dropped out of schooling, you'd be sent to the mines. Atlantis, while mostly a self-sufficient city, as rushed. To makeup for this, large mines had been made underneath certain parts of the city.

---

However, we don't know any of that. The city is dead. Atlantis, has fallen. How? Why? For whatever reason, we don't remember. We awoke in cells, in a part of the city used to detain criminals. The city is filled with the dead and our energy is fadding. What happened? How did the population of Atlantis die over night, and why can't we remember what happened? and... what is that sound?

Are you interested?​

Oh my... A thousand times yes for me , please?

@Mars Walker , @Jinx , Wanna play ,My darling Girls/Partners in crime? <3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rosé Moon
@Dante - Mi Amour , come and play? :)

Intrigued. Are they criminals? Or is that to be discovered?

I am intrigued

• Love
Reactions: Rosé Moon
Question what is the level of technology available in Atlantis?

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Thank you as always my dear ;) This should be fun
~ Claps hands happily and cuddles him bunches upon bunches!~

Yay! I get my Lovebug <3

Definitely interested

Um.... is this still a thing...?