After The End- An A:tla RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for my absence, I am about to start my post now and it will be out before noon my time.

It's alright. You always put so much effort into your posts, it's well worth the wait.

Reactions: Camleen
I guess we are waiting for someone else to post? I know I posted more or less recently.

There's not really much I feel like I can really post about, save for the reaction of Ken's appearance, so I'm holding back for something more.

If you want to skip a turn, that's no problem. Just insert yourself in the order on the next round!
So that would make it @Alexstrasza turn. Even though I did kind of jump her.. but I needed to keep things going.

@Blue Ghost
@CasketCase
@Dualnte

Just the general order we've been going in. I dont think we settled on an actual actual posting order

Yeah we never did because that's usually when people wait around forever for someone to reply.

Well its been a while since someone posted. Alex hasn't been on for over two weeks, so she likely won't be posting soon. I posted but there is only one post following mine and I would prefer there be a bit more before I post again.

There should be a kesuk post tonight, then if cian-ti wants to jump in he can.
"Please look forward to it."™

I just got home... I'm going to try and get a post up tonight for you guys. Don't know how good it'll be though, I'm pretty tired.

it's more than sufficient! good post chief! I so love Kesuk and Zirra's dynamics

Big post is big u-u Sorry about that, when I get fight scenes I get carried away like 90% of the time.

Yes the sibling thing is amusing and that's cool.
And big posts are fine though I don't have time to read them all right now.

Great posts guys! I just got home from work.. and have to be back at work at 5am. And im sick. So no post tonight from me I'm afraid. I'll endeavour to get it done tomorrow!

Told ya!

Edit: Not a terrifically great post of the year, but in my defense I am still sick. And worked today. And had 5 hours sleep. So.. it'll get better!

Status
Not open for further replies.