After The End- An A:tla RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's occurred to me that no one on Team Avatar is a master bender... In fact they are all pretty amateur from the sound of it.
psssh I'm a master in my own right! I did a pebble because that'd be too much for those puny rabble.

- Anju​

I'll be posting soon~ ish maybe....argh the type..

I'm thinking/typing my post :3 ... though don't worry about it I'm sure blue or cam will post before I hit submit XD

yeah I'll post later today. I been getting distracted with trying to get my new laptop all taken care of and playing a new character in a crossover rp.
But yet i'll post today. Terribly sorry for the delay.

Reactions: Dualnte
Just a head's up, but I will be away from my PC until Monday. I'll do the best I can to continue via phone, but I'll be a bit limited in some regards.

@TheGDeer are ya going to finish your character? Been a while and nothing has changed with it >.< Ken needs a firebender to harass.......I mean he wants a buddy on his team!

Im really sorry about the wait guys. Not going to give any excuses for why, but I apologize. My char is done, albeit a bit poorly.

Oh! :O I'm suppose to make a post

I'll be posting tonight when I get home from work! Great posts guys!

Edit: yeeeeah I ain't postin tonight. Sorry guys. I just got home from a 14 hour shift (I was scheduled for 7 1/2). So I'm a little tired dead. Tomorrow you'll have your post!

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been very helpful in all this. Started a new job and it's left my brain pretty dead.

No need to apologize, chief! We're all still here! Because we're awesome!

Who we waiting on?

Probably me, I'll try and get a post out tonight or tomorrow.

Yeah I'm not sure. I just know I was last to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.