After The End- An A:tla RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well currently they are headed towards Ba Sing Sa to look for an earthbending teacher. The way I see it you have the choice of your character being found there somewhere or perhaps shortly after they leave that location, depending on how soon you want to be added in.

Though if you have a certain place in mind I'll drop hints in the rp so our characters can find their way there.

So all and all it is your choice. I'm pretty flexible about this.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pysren
I'm going to hold off on posting for a bit more~ Have to sort some things out before I do~

Also Ken's going to be lonely T-T So few in the Red Lotus XD

If need be, I'll make a character for the Red Lotus, although I want to wait just in case we have others wanting to join.

I have someone that's been messaging me that's interested in joining the Red Lotus. Another firebender for the team or the first since I don't think the person that originally claimed it ever finished their cs.

I have someone that's been messaging me that's interested in joining the Red Lotus. Another firebender for the team or the first since I don't think the person that originally claimed it ever finished their cs.
Well I think we should give the first guy a chance to finish his firebender, like tag him and ask whats up. Or we could have more than one firebender on the team. Air benders may only have one, but since Azula made this team having more than one firebender isn't a stretch.

lol, I figured multiple firebenders for the Red Lotus won't be a problem.

Finally posted for my ever so fearless firebender~ Hope I didn't make her hard to find XD

Nope it'll be easy. I'll post in just a moment.

I'll finish my red lotus earthbender character sheet ASAP!

Sorry for not responding quicker. I got slammed with major exams.

I'll finish my red lotus earthbender character sheet ASAP!

Sorry for not responding quicker. I got slammed with major exams.
Yay! Ken will get a buddy...or someone that tolerates him...or someone he hates, or someone that hates him.......... Yay! Ken will get to have another person on his team! XD

Hopefully they get a long and if not... well it'll be amusing for the rest of us

Hopefully they get a long and if not... well it'll be amusing for the rest of us
Honestly I think it would be fun if they didn't get along.....and or if they did XD Either way it will be a lot of fun~

Okay.. well I posted. :3 I wanted to get in the action baahahhaha

My long overdue character sheet.

Name: Jia Kong

Appearance: (Written or picture is fine)-

full
History:
The Kong family has a long tradition in architecture. Their homes are highly prized due to their design and efficiency from Bending. Many of the Elites in the Kingdom have had their home built by the family which has afforded them quite a bit of wealth.

Her immediate family consists of her mother, father, and two older brothers. Her father and brothers work in the family business, but as Jia was growing up, building was less about building houses or shops and more about fighting to prove that she was just as talented as her older brothers. This drive never stopped, so she continued practicing her combat skills as her brothers shifted their focus to buildings. Her persistence allowed her an exceptional skill at earthbending and soon, she began working on metalbending- a skill that Toph Beifong from Team Avatar was rumored to have creating.

When the Fire Nation took over, the family made no move to fight for their Kingdom. Instead, efforts were made to preserve the family and maintain their personal stability by submitting to the new authority. They build homes for the incoming soldiers and reached out to offer assistance to officials. Jia, even as a child, learned to appreciate stability and to some extent, the Fire Nation as a whole. Fire Nation representatives who governed the Earth Kingdom could often be found in the Kong household. The Red Lotus offered an opportunity to continue to preserve stability for her family and fight for the Fire Nation.

-Stability
-Plants
-Reading
-Being Outside
-Tea

Dislikes:
-Overly loud individuals
-Chaos
-Not being able to touch actual ground
-High Stress
-Rash decisions

Bending ability/weapon:
-Highly skilled earth bender who can use earth armor and other master skills.
-Developing metalbender (can currently work with smaller sheets of metal)

Skills:
-Knowledge of botany allows her to identify useful plants for injuries or illnesses
-Basic sewing skills

Last edited:
Reactions: Dualnte
My long overdue character sheet.

Name: Jia Kong

Appearance: (Written or picture is fine)-

History:
The Kong family has a long tradition in architecture. Their homes are highly prized due to their design and efficiency from Bending. Many of the Elites in the Kingdom have had their home built by the family which has afforded them quite a bit of wealth.
Her immediate family consists of her mother, father, and two older brothers. Her father and brothers work in the family business, but as Jia was growing up, building was less about building houses or shops and more about fighting to prove that she was just as talented as her older brothers. This drive never stopped, so she continued practicing her combat skills as her brothers shifted their focus to buildings. Her persistence allowed her an exceptional skill at earthbending and soon, she began working on metalbending- a skill that Toph Beifong from Team Avatar was rumored to have creating.
When the Fire Nation took over, the family made no move to fight for their Kingdom. Instead, efforts were made to preserve the family and maintain their personal stability by submitting to the new authority. They build homes for the incoming soldiers and reached out to offer assistance to officials. Jia, even as a child, learned to appreciate stability and to some extent, the Fire Nation as a whole. Fire Nation representatives who governed the Earth Kingdom could often be found in the Kong household. The Red Lotus offered an opportunity to continue to preserve stability for her family and fight for the Fire Nation.

-Stability
-Plants
-Reading
-Being Outside
-Tea

Dislikes:
-Overly loud individuals
-Chaos
-Not being able to touch actual ground
-High Stress
-Rash decisions

Bending ability/weapon:
-Highly skilled earth bender who can use earth armor and other master skills.
-Developing metalbender (can currently work with smaller sheets of metal)

Skills:
-Knowledge of botany allows her to identify useful plants for injuries or illnesses
-Basic sewing skills
The link is broken, I tried various methods to look at the image. For some reason it is linking me to GMAIL. Saying the account can't be accessed at this time.

Reactions: Luster
I'll try my best to fix it

The link is broken, I tried various methods to look at the image. For some reason it is linking me to GMAIL. Saying the account can't be accessed at this time.
Hopefully this one works better? I'm new to Iwaku and its images.

• Thank You
Hopefully this one works better? I'm new to Iwaku and its images.
Yes the link working now. ^_^

If it gets confusing you can just using image hosting websites like Photobucket, Tinypic or Imgbox.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lusterine
So it's occurred to me that no one on Team Avatar is a master bender... In fact they are all pretty amateur from the sound of it.

So it's occurred to me that no one on Team Avatar is a master bender... In fact they are all pretty amateur from the sound of it.
Yeah, I figured that's how it would happen. They would develop to be master benders... I didn't want to start my firebender as a master doesn't leave much room for development.

Status
Not open for further replies.