After The End- An A:tla RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, your choice. They are going to be headed to a village. Maybe they could meet there.

Reactions: Dualnte
Well Casketcase I'm leaving it up to those on the team. Would you like your airbender to already be a member of a group when I start it or picked up along the way?

I would like to be picked up along the way

That's fine. Just realized if you are being picked up along the way it may be awhile before you are included in the main posting.

Well Casketcase I'm leaving it up to those on the team. Would you like your airbender to already be a member of a group when I start it or picked up along the way?
I suppose already a member (most likely just introduced), just so the others won't have to wait too long for interactions. Plus, I figure since Zirra and Kesuk were friends with someone from the White Lotus and Tian-Ci's adoptive father is one, they would most likely try get an airbender to her ASAP.

I could see that. They probably sent Tain-Ci the avatar's way.

We'll just say they've recently joined up together.

Anyone have any idea for the name of a village?

How about Hui Village?

We're so cool.
That is all.

Can you guys see the pics I have in my post?

I saw the pics~

Also I will be getting my post out in the morning so much to do right now *sigh*

For some reason I can see the pics in the spoiler in the post preview, but when I look at the actual thread and try to open the spoiler i don't see any pics.. odd..

I can't see the pictures

I'll post tonight when I get home. Mid to late afternoon.

I'll hopefully get a post out sometime tonight for my firebender~

I hope so too ^^ Maybe have them in the town or on their way to it, that'll give them a chance to meet team avatar there. Unless you rather they cross paths later in the rp?

I hope so too ^^ Maybe have them in the town or on their way to it, that'll give them a chance to meet team avatar there. Unless you rather they cross paths later in the rp?
I'm not sure yet... I'm thinking of a scenario involving her being attacked and they help out...maybe. I'm not sure just yet~

Oh that would be cool! The help the avatar without knowing who she is. Then later they found.... DRAMA !! :D

I'll have my history done today, so I can be ready for my entrance whenever that is. But in the mean time can I make one post? I'll need a setting though... would the Avatar find me in a village/city/away from people?

Status
Not open for further replies.