After The Beginning: The After

It's ok, I got plenty for him to do on his own. Sucks an oppertunity was missed that's all. :/

Lol but we are still there.

You haven't missed anything xD as Fayda is just moving out of the city so it's the perfect timing to meet.:) exact in the middle if you go in the farm. If you won't I can as well move her forward and stay put..

Lol but we are still there.

You haven't missed anything xD as Fayda is just moving out of the city so it's the perfect timing to meet.:) exact in the middle if you go in the farm. If you won't I can as well move her forward and stay put..
I'll post, then we can see what can be done from there if you guys want.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Req - It only allowed 5 people in the message. So I figured I could tell you any important things.

Sorry for like a double post ..:'(
I have like a writers block. Ugh! I must think of something .. But I can't find my words lol

I will post by all means this weekend definitely ._.

Sorry for like a double post ..:'(
I have like a writers block. Ugh! I must think of something .. But I can't find my words lol

I will post by all means this weekend definitely ._.
XD Don't worry, we all have those moments >.<

• Love
After some more posts, I'll move the RP along. I'll set any important details apart from my character such as

~~~~~~

Something like this, and I'll add color. So be sure to read anything colorful that is separated in my posts. It will contain when night falls/day rises, etc.

• Love
Okay got it xD. I hope I'll get a post tomorrow ..
I'm a bit stuck lol. Sorry ^^'

Congrats on the post! I shall start making a post of me own now o-o

Hey guys! I will be posting tonight =P Sorry for the delay! Holiday and all lol

Reactions: 2 people
I'm just waiting for @MissOutlaw to post xD

I hope my post is understandable so Garett can come across my Fayda ;)

Ugh .. I feel alone in this ..^^'

Nobody is posting anymore ._. *waits in the corner*

Because for now anyways, everyone is in their own Situation.. Basically some of us don't yet interact with the others just yet.

Maybe soon enough.. >.> I just wish the action could move a bit more..

;-; I'm waiting on others to post before making another