After The Beginning: The After

How's your map coming? I'm excited to see it =P

Well I made another post xD. Fayda is moving out of the deserted city and I'll make her to go to the closest farm site.

If anyone wants to meet up half way or something .. I'll be glad to see an Alive person ;)

XD Isaballa might be the closest to your character and we can somehow meet up... But idk if she's that keep on going back to a farm at the moment though...

XD Isaballa might be the closest to your character and we can somehow meet up... But idk if she's that keep on going back to a farm at the moment though...

Oh .. Well Fayda just wants to get outside of that area. She really needs some sleep though and food lol
Maybe we can manage something ;)

Heh, I guess Isabella's either gonna have to do some major trecking or she'd have to find a way to somehow hi-jack and pilot some sort of vehicle (if there are any operational) in Raider City... Any other ways she can make that long distance in about a day?

Edit: I guess a makeshift boat gets her a good distance there... That is if she can handle the currents.

Heh, I guess Isabella's either gonna have to do some major trecking or she'd have to find a way to somehow hi-jack and pilot some sort of vehicle (if there are any operational) in Raider City... Any other ways she can make that long distance in about a day?

Edit: I guess a makeshift boat gets her a good distance there... That is if she can handle the currents.

No worries xD it's not necessarily.
Because anyways Fayda was up in the north closer to one farm and more land around..

If you think you can manage then it fine :) if not maybe I'll meet someone else if I'm lucky enough later in xD

Actually I think I looked at the map wrong :P If your character isn't really moving around that much, Isabella could in theory get to her during her searching for a new home and meet up that way...

Last edited:
Actually I think I looked at the map wrong :P If you character isn't really moving around that much, Isabella could in theory get to her during her searching for a new home and meet up that way...

It Is alright xD I know that I'm in the northern part a farm is closer as some water -river/lake- is far away down in south lol

Sounds good to :) I don't mind

Alright, Isabella's making some progress! (sorta o-o)

Alright, Isabella's making some progress! (sorta o-o)

I read your post xD poor girl.
I feel sorry cause your character is so small in age ;)

I never had a RP with zombies and someone to play such a character as a child.^^ I'm rather impressed

I read your post xD poor girl.
I feel sorry cause your character is so small in age ;)

I never had a RP with zombies and someone to play such a character as a child.^^ I'm rather impressed
Thank! XS Tried out something new... (I guess she's a version of Clementine from the walking dead sorta o-o)

Thank! XS Tried out something new... (I guess she's a version of Clementine from the walking dead sorta o-o)

Oh right xD good thing ^^. Good luck anyways. I hope we can all somehow at a point to meet up and discuss stuff and start our group as well xD. That should be interesting.

Heh, Isabella will probably love that, though things may get awkward at first :S

Itty bitty short post, but it'll have to do for now

I'm guessing you two didn't read the Inbox message. Garret is closest to Fayda, she is in Porter city, that is the city Garret has taken over. (Posted that last night in the group message but it seems everyone had overlooked that.)

I'm guessing you two didn't read the Inbox message. Garret is closest to Fayda, she is in Porter city, that is the city Garret has taken over. (Posted that last night in the group message but it seems everyone had overlooked that.)
Oh, I figured that out, though the messages I sent about being the closest one to Fayda were sent before that change.

Oh shot right xD Garet is closer to me.. But it doesn't matter actually. I was just saying that at a point we will all meet somehow xD

There's a group message? O.o

Reactions: MadHex
It's ok, I got plenty for him to do on his own. Sucks an oppertunity was missed that's all. :/