After The Beginning: The After

Exactly ..;) lol. I just re watch the anime yesterday.. I still laugh at it. True story xD

So yeah.. I'll be the tiny girl in this RP.. Angry sometimes and brutally honest. The tiger ^^ he he
Maybe we'll have something in common then X3 (depends on how things turn out though o.O)

Maybe we'll have something in common then X3 (depends on how things turn out though o.O)

Ha ha never know xD. We will have to wait and see..:)

After all we are fighters in this upside down world filled with Z..

Name: Randi Bowman

Appearance:
country_girl_2_by_nastialee-d41hhzh.jpg

Her horse, Bandit
p88681592.jpg

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 150

Hair Color: Light Brown

Eye Color: Hazel

Defining Marks: Light freckles,

Family:

William Bowman- Father (dead)

Brief History:

Randi grew up on ranch with her father William and little sister Billi. Her mother walked out on them when Billi was a baby because her father wouldn't sell the ranch. So Randi took over the mother roll and helped her father raise Billi and gave her the best life she could. On top of helping take care of Billi, Randi also helped out around the ranch. From working with the horses to rounding up cattle Randi did it all. Once word of the outbreak happened, Randi and her father went out and fenced off the whole property. They lived in peace for years, hunting and killing their cattle for food, until the day Randi came back from a ride to find her home ransacked…sister missing…and her father bleeding out on the floor.

Sample:

Her hand rubbed down her horse's neck as they walked through the forest. The sun was setting and Randi knew she had to get home before the night took over the land. She glanced back over her shoulder looking at the dead deer she had strung over Bandit's hindquarters. She smiled a bit and looked back forwards riding on. "It will be nice to have something besides beef tonight." Randi exhaled slowly and turned Bandit towards the ranch, his tail swaying from side to side flicking the flies away. He snorted and shook his head, letting his jaw open wide in a yawn. Randi chuckled softly and rubbed his neck again. "We're almost home boy." Bandit lowered his head and kept walking on, putting his trust in his rider.

Finally they reached the ranch property line, causing them to stop. Randi grinned and kicked Bandit gently in the side. "Come on boy!" She clucked and they took off into a gallop. She gripped the reins as the horse's hooves left the ground. Bandit and Randi jumped the fence with ease, landing on the other side, flawlessly. Bandit tossed his head and glanced back at the girl as she rubbed his neck again. "Good boy." She said softly before dismounting. She looped the reins over the saddle horn and headed for the house, Bandit following at her heels.

Randi stopped suddenly, her eyes falling on the open door. She sighed figuring Billi left the door open again. Shaking her head she turned to Bandit and took the deer off his back, dragging it to the porch. "Billi, how many times do I-"She stopped short seeing her home and been torn apart. "What the hell?" She muttered walking through the mess. "Papa? Billi?" She called looking in each room. "Hello?" Turning the corner she froze dead in her tracks. "Papa!" she cried running over to him. Randi knelt down and cupped his head, resting it on her lap, tears coming to her eyes.

His chest was stained red from a bullet wound in his chest. "Papa…what happened? Where's Billi?" Her father coughed up blood and brought his hand up to her cheek. "They took her….you need to get out of her…" Tears started rolling down her cheeks. "Who took her?" "Get out of here…" He whispered as his eyes closed. "They are coming back for you…" His words trailed off and his hand fell from Randi's cheek. "No..." she muttered but did as she was told. Laying him down gently, she gathered her things quickly and ran outside, jumping onto Bandit's back. He nicked lightly surprised by the sudden motion. Randi took one last look at her home and took off into the dark…

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MadHex
Is that all that is joining? I believe we have a fair amount as of right now, too many and it's bound to get confusing.

Reactions: LyraWolf1991
Yes, it is closed for now. I'm about to post the IC thread (30min). The link for it will be at the top of my first post in this OOC thread.

Reactions: MadHex
No. Just be reasonable. Don't go 3 pages between two characters. Just use your own judgement.

Reactions: LyraWolf1991
Did you say that you were making up a map on where we were all located?

Ah I made my intro post .. I'm not sure if it's okay I might edited since I said I am in the wasteland .. I put my character at the end of one city .. And killed a child zombie. If I did something wrong please GM say to me and I edit it straight away.

Thank you ^^

Heh, looks quite cool! (I'm trying to formulate a good intro post myself o-o)

Alright, first post o-o probably ain't the best but if the wastelands are different than what I described, please feel free to correct me XS

That's what I said.. Because I don't exactly how it looks like lol xD

Just waiting for the map though ^^
Oh and pardon me but currently I am in two RP's with zombies.. I hope I won't mix them ha ha

I edit my posts anyways many times when I seemy mistakes.;)

That's what I said.. Because I don't exactly how it looks like lol xD

Just waiting for the map though ^^
Oh and pardon me but currently I am in two RP's with zombies.. I hope I won't mix them ha ha

I edit my posts anyways many times when I seemy mistakes.;)
XD same, as for the mixing up RP's thing; it happens to the best of us when we least expect it o-o

Reactions: 2 people
I want you guys to make this rp your own, as well. The map will just give you an idea of locations. If you decide there's a house out in the middle of a mountain, then that's fine. I'll add it to the map.

As for the wastelands, also make them your own. Posts are fine. Also, map was unfinished (oops!). So I've been working on it. Will be up today.

Alright XS that makes things a little easier, thanks for the clarification! (Btw can't wait for the map :3)

Ash okay then xD everything is cool.
That clears up things ^^