After The Beginning: The After

Well, technically speaking, everyone was supposed to message their sheets to sincere before they posted them, but that seems to have gotten missed by everyone
Dangit! I thought it was just the family part.

I actually sent my character sheet to the GM before I posted it here. She accepted mine already. c:

Reactions: MadHex
Oh? I had no intention on making him similar to an existing character. Had not realized that.

It's all good guys, it's not like any harm was done, just means you have to wait in public rather than in private, although I think you're good

It's fine guys, I didn't make that clear. Also, everyone is accepted. I've been writing the intro so it should be up in a couple hours. Just need to tweak it.

Also, we shouldn't all meet up at once. We will be in separate groups. I'm making a brief map to help locate everyone.

Roger that Captain!;)

And I know that.. We don't have to lol. NY is a big city though ;)

Awesome, I like the sound of that. :) Looking forward to getting to post.

Hello, I'm friends with MissOutlaw, she told me about this rp and I was wondering if it was ok for me to still join?

Oh more criminals coming ha ha xD

I'm sure it's fine.. You got to speak to the GM though and make a Cs ..

Are you refuring to Garret as a criminal? lol

I don't know what you talking about ..:)
Everybody in here Is Craaaazy..- therefore Criminals all of Us ..

I don't know what you saying Mister * whispers in a corner *

Maybe this week we can post out intros xD

Alright! I'll wait patiently o-o

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I think everyone is eager to start this xD

I know myself as years ago I used to be GM for my RP's .. But now I just fallow others ideas.:)

It's hard to be a GM you gotta think of all the stuff and possibilities and then Make a big intro post that's super awesome .

Cool xD I still am thinking how to make my intro.. I have plenty possibilities still I find it rather difficult just to make the intro. After that all is more easy ^^

I'm feeling rusty after 3 years or break from writing .. I apologise >.<

Cool xD I still am thinking how to make my intro.. I have plenty possibilities still I find it rather difficult just to make the intro. After that all is more easy ^^

I'm feeling rusty after 3 years or break from writing .. I apologise >.<
XD I can't help but think your profile picture fits this scenario perfectly X-X

XD I can't help but think your profile picture fits this scenario perfectly X-X

Ha ha. :). Thank you.. Yeah mostly it does almost like Taiga( Toradora) my character is based upon her somehow.. Raaawrr !

Ha ha. :). Thank you.. Yeah mostly it does almost like Taiga( Toradora) my character is based upon her somehow.. Raaawrr !
giphy.gif
*Totally wasn't thinking of something like this o.o*

giphy.gif
*Totally wasn't thinking of something like this o.o*

Exactly ..;) lol. I just re watch the anime yesterday.. I still laugh at it. True story xD

So yeah.. I'll be the tiny girl in this RP.. Angry sometimes and brutally honest. The tiger ^^ he he