1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
gumi's menu
gumiho
20 ` s
alazy lit
they / them

congratulations! you've just won an advanced ( but currently lazy lit ) gumiho. your package will be delivered within 3 - 5 business days and you'll be receiving:

• a talkative ( but anxious ) advanced partner who doesn't judge and has no character gender or pairing preference. currently, this gumiho edition is not accepting m / m but is accepting f / f , m / f , and nonbinary / any.
rough translation: i have male, female and nonbinary characters and i don't mind what you play.

• this newer model is deeply passionate about world building, endless chatter about our characters and can post as frequently as three times a week and more if our posting length is within a few paragraphs, give or take.
rough translation: i will literally talk your ear off about our characters, plotlines, ships, pinterest boards and more. also, i'm capable of keeping our post length from a few paragraphs to novella length responses.

• a writer who originates in macabre / dark themes. dark content isn't an absolute must within my storylines but it is appreciated and as i am an adult, i expect my partners to also be adults if you intend on incorporating any dark or sexual themes in our story. i'm very serious when it comes to boundaries so if you've got triggers, please communicate them with me as i want to be someone who respects my partners at all times. anything with a bit of vulgarity, darkness and those romantic moments between fluff & intensity is my thing.

gumi's note about sexual content: love it. want it. sometimes, gotta have it. i appreciate our storyline to be more plot than anything else. whether it's a slow burn or something that happens quickly doesn't matter to me, so long as we've got depth. if i had to place a percentage on it, i'd say 80% plot and 20% steamy things.

fandom options
  • open to canon / oc and or original characters only! means majorly cravingdacgjfa-794379e2-95f8-42e0-85dc-72b513218809.gifmeans i have plots for this

01. howl's moving castle
02. bridgerton
03. nana ( ai yazawa )
04. something in the rain ( kdrama )
05. gangsta ( anime / manga )
dacgjfa-794379e2-95f8-42e0-85dc-72b513218809-gif.238865

06. spirited away

07. final fantasy
08. resident evil
09. cyberpunk: edgerunners
10. rune factory

11. the breakfast club
12. euphoria

pairing plots
geisha x samurai or other
dc23qqt-a7cf1690-3861-4ef1-8f6f-883dc7fed995-png.238866
sex worker & rookie detective / officer
human sacrifice x the demon / witch / entity they're sacrificed to be a bride / husband to
rough around the edges x soft around the edges
two adults living in a small, cozy town where nothing happens and suddenly, around halloween time, things are happening. two unlikely and opposite people end up together, side by side in a string of fate, perhaps?
two bestfriends, one inexplicably in love with the other ; to piggyback off of this, maybe two childhood friends who meet up again as adults and suddenly are feeling sparks and weird feelings but circumstances won't let them fall for one another so easily
yakuza / mafia & a sex worker ( f or m ) they want to protect and stupidly end up falling for
masc presenting / femme presenting
both of you are newly heartbroken and go out on the same night ( i'm picturing a fantasy setting )
yin and yang, we can't exist without the other
no one see's the truth behind your nice guy / girl act but i do
neither of us are detectives but we're investigating this strange murder/event/disappearance together

original plots

DARK ACADEMIA AND ANGST SLICE OF LIFE

( dark. eerie. suspense. toxic romance. mystery. 90's japan or other )
  • amateur model x established photographer except the photographer is developing an obsession for our model and is willing to do anything to keep them together. a slow burn psychological thriller delving into a world of nightmarish passion and obsession.

( crime. dark. suspense. romance. mystery. 90's japan or other )
  • when a detective is assigned to investigate a murder scene, he's shocked to find the victim… still alive. she's familiar & it isn't long before he realizes who she is━his childhood friend, his first love. feeling responsible for her safety, the two stick close, working together to solve the string of vicious murders. but something is… off. Something about her is... different and subtly eerie. forgetting memories they shared. suddenly liking things she used to hate. feeling like a different person, in a body that feels familiar to him.

( crime. yakuza or mafia. forbidden romance. angst. )
  • muse a is a rising member of the mafia, a new favorite of the boss. muse b is a dancer that works in one of the establishments they own, whom the Mafia Boss cherishes in a romantic way. because of this, the members know that she is off limits. but when muse a and muse b meet for the first time, under odd circumstances, sparks are flying. they engage in secret rendezvous behind everyone's back.

( dark academia. modern or 2000s. angst. romance. betrayal. affair. )
  • love and lust in a dark academia setting. muse a and b are the power couple of the school⸺aprodite and ares in the skin. muse c, is a nobody, atleast in comparison to a and b. except they aren't. not to the aching muse a who has watched them, day after day, soaking in their details like an addict to the needle for reasons unknown to anyone but them. there's a darkness ( and truth ) to muse a that nobody else knows but emerges when interacting with muse c⸺the desperation to entangle with muse c is almost painful and they don't understand this gravitational pull they have for them. but it isn't long before they make a mistake and seal their sins with a kiss, in the library, hand to thigh. tongue to teeth. ( the main roles are a and c but i'd love to double for this )

( shoujo manga energy. 2000s or modern. romance. slice of life. love triangle. angst. )
  • sometimes, love hurts. it aches and bites, with teeth. character a knew this well and had almost given up on her first love, character b⸺their precious "friend" of whom they share a… strange relationship with. almost lovers, once. cursed with the same fate as menelaus, forced to watch her helen be stolen by someone better, leaving her seeding with chaos and envy and venom. the universe must've divined it--that night. character b and their partner argue at a gathering ( in public, somewhere ) and character b is left in the midst of the argument, drunken and upset. character a should be a good friend. she shouldn't, all at once, make the decision to go after a taken person. she shouldn't seduce and destroy but she does. and so the dance into destruction begins and she purposely starts to wedge herself between the two of them, deciding to take character b once and for all.

FANTASY. STUDIO GHIBLI. SUPERNATURAL.

• muse a is a lonely yokai that has been banished from their home into the human realm for a crime they committed. muse b is a human that is being chased through A's forest by a group of bounty hunters. the two strike a deal, which leads to them embarking on an adventure together, side by side.

• muse a is a witch that was unfairly banished from the royal kingdom into the wastelands for a crime she didn't commit. muse b is her replacement, a powerful wizard ( or other ) that is favored by the queen. however, his motives in the kingdom are...not what they seem. the queen has ordered muse b to find muse a and terminate her. instead, he finds her and offers her a deal : he'll disguise her with his magic, as his wife and the two will investigate the realm in hopes of unveiling the dark, nefarious intentions behind the kingdom.

• muse a is an infamous ( blank ) employed by the royal kingdom, searching for an apprentice. muse b is a rare child born with no magic, which hasn't happened in a thousand years. muse b was recently cursed by an evil witch. the only way to eradicate the curse━to bring the witch muse a's heart. make the infamous wizard fall for muse b until his heart is vulnerable for the witch to take. with the curse eating away at muse b's life, they apply for the apprenticeship despite having no magic.

SPACE COWBOY VIBES.
modern or futuristic / vintage. angst. adventure. mature. violence. nostalgia.

• bounty hunter muse a apprehends muse b, a bounty with an insane amount of money attached to their capture, making them highly sought after. it isn't long until other bastards who want the bounty are attacking a, hoping to steal b from them before they reach the checkpoint. a and b are forced to team up together in various adventures and unfortunately prove to be a damn good pair together. a offers b a deal: team up to gather enough smaller bounty ` s to equal to b ` s bounty and they'll let them go. considering it ` s a better chance than ending up with someone worse, they agree. the *✧・゚ sexual tension *✧・゚ and differing personalities ensues quickly.

• bounty hunter a and bounty hunter b are lone wolves but the best at what they do. two infamous alpha ` s with a reputation for being elite and talented. they're also ex ` s, with a loooong passionate and chaotic history between them. the relationship ended badly to say the least. so when a new mafia syndicate is connected to a string of murders happening because of a new synthetic drug... the government needs their best people on it. they create a team forced to work together and you'll never guess who it is. that's right. a and b. forced to live in the same space working together again. what a sweet, sweet disaster.
    • this plot would work beautifully with doubling up. a group of four instead of two! not a requirement.

OTHER
for one reason or another muse a runs away / leaves their home on a rainy night and doesn't want to go back. they've had enough. on a park swing, their college classmate muse b finds them and they spend the night listening to muse a ` s circumstances. offering a safe relief for muse a, b offers the open room they've got at their apartment. it ` s a three bedroom but with b ` s older brother being away on a small band tour, the house will be just the two of them with b being at university most of the time. muse a agrees and sneaks home to pack a few bags and without another word, moves in with muse b. everything is quiet and peaceful, the two of them growing closer even in the small amount of time muse a has been there. but when muse c arrives home, drunken band members in tow, everything changes. c starts to show interest in a right away and connects with them in a different way than muse b does. it ` s obvious that c likes a or is at least wanting them to be another one of their romantic conquests. a passionate but ultimately meaningless fling. but the thing is... b likes a too but with no real knowledge on how to get out of the friend zone, will they be forced to watch the person they like be stolen by their older brother?
  • muse c is in a band. any instrument or the singer is fine. we can always change this to something else, like an artist.
  • we can always add another character to make things equal! another female muse, maybe. this is heavy on the love triangle but another character could add to the dynamic a lot.
  • a and b are the main characters while c is more of a side character but still very important. if we double up to make it four, this role will be a main alongside the other character we create or we can keep c as a side role and have two additional oc `s. you get me.
  • keep in mind that these roles can be changed. we can do two sisters x boy instead of two brothers x girl. any pairing!

OTHER
you're the moon and they're the sun. one of you shines during the night and the other, during the day. when you met, it was electric but you're a secret. your new "lover" is only intimate when no one is around, behind closed doors and it's starting to become noticeable that there's something between you two despite their efforts at treating you like a stranger when others are around.

• 01. sun archetype ; moon archetype. [ this can be fantasy but this just means they're opposites. one of them is popular and vibrant and the other, not so much and more to themselves lmao or an outcast. ]

• 02. maybe a low fantasy aspect could be applied to this. perhaps the sun archetype character is so popular because they're a demon; embodiment; species of something that has a charm or beguiling effect to them. whereas the moon character has a special quality that cancels them out or alternatively, draws them in. if the sun archetype has been looking for the moon archetype then we could incorporate more fantasy themes like the moon archetype being introduced into sun's world. if not then keeping it realistic is fine.

• 03. i personally feel like, despite doing what they're doing in public, the sun archetype would be very protective; territorial; possessive. its giving toxic.

there's no pressure to send me an elaborate pm. tell me what you need, babe

code by MaryGold

Attachments

• dc23qqt-a7cf1690-3861-4ef1-8f6f-883dc7fed995.png
    dc23qqt-a7cf1690-3861-4ef1-8f6f-883dc7fed995.png
    888 bytes · Views: 57
  • ddncw3z-143b5f48-dcb8-4f86-bd08-93d5a334755a.gif
    ddncw3z-143b5f48-dcb8-4f86-bd08-93d5a334755a.gif
    967 bytes · Views: 2
Last edited:
  • This Gives Me Plot Bunnies
Reactions: Sleepi_Lullabi
HEY OR WHATEVER
  • lowercase is for aesthetics. i use proper punctunation in character.
  • just because the character or idea is written with a certain gender or pairing
doesn't mean that it's set in stone. all of the ideas can be changed to suit any pairing
and gender. so if someone is written as a f role, it can be changed.

lastly, please don't message me if you can't meet these requirements

a. you're an adult
b. you can meet my minimum post length at 3 / 4 paragraphs
c. you're a quality writer who prides themselves on sending out quality replies

kisskiss.