Aevum, A Dark-Action-Superpowered Vampire RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty, if you allow me. I'd like to have a few different names. And some of them you'd recognize. I'd like to do a kind of historical rewrite in some areas. In that our vampire was actually the true writer of some our classic works, under the guise of many different names that have gotten famous.

I like the idea, that Edgar Allan Poe didn't die, instead was a vampire who moved on and the people who assumed Edgar was the author just took all the fame the vampire left behind.

If you would allow it, I'd like a vampire whose portrayed multiple different famous artist. And is in fact these artist. But convinced the world, that X Normal Mark Twain was the author, not X Vampire was the Author.
I wouldn't mind maybe one or two famous works, but not a lot. Again the focus won't really be on anything like that. It's more of an intimate thriller than anything.

I wouldn't mind maybe one or two famous works, but not a lot. Again the focus won't really be on anything like that. It's more of an intimate thriller than anything.

I understood, but I was talking very specifically about the background of the character.

I know, yeah it's cool just no more than a couple

Fantastic. I will do so. He's going to be a new writer under a different name for 2016.

But I am going to give him two or three different ones.

Hey~hey^^!!

Oooohhh...! Boo likes it!

But! Regular rundown: what is posting level, post frequency, max. number of RPers, can we play multi~charries, is there dice/stats use?

And so FINALLY!! A RP where we actually know each other before it starts!! Yays~~♥♥!!

Right. But k so like I take it we are all originally from an Eastern European country right? Then over the years we all somehow move to America and meetup again? And so like we are like upper~mid to upper tier power level too? Like what I'm asking is; even superior trained veteran military guys can't even hold a candle to our skills right?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey~hey^^!!

Oooohhh...! Boo likes it!

But! Regular rundown: what is posting level, post frequency, max. number of RPers, can we play multi~charries, is there dice/stats use?

And so FINALLY!! A RP where we actually know each other before it starts!! Yays~~♥♥!!

Right. But k so like I take it we are all originally from an Eastern European country right? Then over the years we all somehow move to America and meetup again? And so like we are like upper~mid to upper tier power level too? Like what I'm asking is; even superior trained veteran military guys can't even hold a candle to our skills right?
Intermediate to Advanced is preferred not mandatory, I'd like to have posts up daily or bi-daily, I'll take up to 5 excluding myself, and considering the pace I'd like IF you think you could keep up with multi's then that's fine, no more than a couple though. And no dice/stats.

And everyone doesn't HAVE to be from East Europe. There will be an event that will take place in 1600s America so place of origin can be anywhere. And when the RP starts the coven will have been together for centuries, no one leaves the family for permanent reasons. And the powers will be random generation, but regardless you're vamps so Enhanced Speed, Strength, Durability, and Endurance are included excluding the unique powers they'd have.

So yeah, one vamp could probably down an entire military squad.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Intermediate to Advanced is preferred not mandatory, I'd like to have posts up daily or bi-daily, I'll take up to 5 excluding myself, and considering the pace I'd like IF you think you could keep up with multi's then that's fine, no more than a couple though. And no dice/stats.

And everyone doesn't HAVE to be from East Europe. There will be an event that will take place in 1600s America so place of origin can be anywhere. And when the RP starts the coven will have been together for centuries, no one leaves the family for permanent reasons. And the powers will be random generation, but regardless you're vamps so Enhanced Speed, Strength, Durability, and Endurance are included excluding the unique powers they'd have.

So yeah, one vamp could probably down an entire military squad.

Thanks for answers but RP will move too fast for Boo. So like yeah gunna have to withdraw interest.

But good luck with RP k^^!!

I'm really down for a vampire RP and hopefully I can contribute a few ideas too

Reactions: ch0sen1
I would suggest a banner if you still need a couple more people for this? I would offer to make it but I am on a 3day bus ride and can't get to my favorite picture editors.

Status
Not open for further replies.