Aevum, A Dark-Action-Superpowered Vampire RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ch0sen1

Original poster

First and foremost, the is idea is COMPLETELY credited to me listening to the song Heathens by 21 Pilots. The lyrics of that epic song made me think of a vampire RP that I would actually enjoy doing (since vampires and lycans and such are on my RP dislikes list lol) so I put together a plot that would essentially be about vampires, but with a more story driven story that would have a bunch of action and plot secrets being revealed after it picks up. In a slight Twilight type idea, I wanted the vampires to of course be immortal, and also have unique superpowered abilities, but with none of that sparkly skin and non-blood mess.

MC would be a modern day whatever (I was thinking maybe CIA agent or something like a paranormal researcher) with a regular life. Little does she know she's WAY more than she thinks. She has the most vivid dreams, and she's never broken a bone, had a serious injury, and has the most ridiculous sixth sense and intuition that people wouldn't believe. That's because she used to be a vampire. Used to be. I won't reveal too much but I will say she died centuries before and had a stake (pun!) in saving the other characters who are also vampires. You can imagine where this is going when the vampires see that one of their very own, most beloved of their group isn't dead, but here on Earth in 2016, centuries after she died. One look at her face, and they will instantly think about the day of her death (they all witnessed it), and it is 100% her face. But the memories, the essence of the woman they knew...seems gone.

Or more like dormant. Vampires finally coming out of the shadows in 2016 to pursue this woman will obviously lead to the drive of the plot and events. Still working on a solid antagonist so I'm open to hear ideas for that too!

For the superpowers I'd probably do a random generation to keep it fair and balanced. I'd just need to know who'd be down for this idea.​

Any vampire hunters?

Dhampir?

Otherwise, why do you keep doing this to me?

Reactions: ch0sen1
Expressing my tentative interest. I may get busy here soon so I don't know if I'll be able to get into the roleplay, but I am intrigued.

Was that confirmation for a dhampir though?
Ehh, nah I hadn't planned on hybrids (at least not yet). This will be focal on vampires and a certain coven really.

Ehh, nah I hadn't planned on hybrids (at least not yet). This will be focal on vampires and a certain coven really.

Well that's fine. Just not nearly as fun. Kind of had this idea of doing the Coven's very own Damien, lol. From the Omen. roflcopter.

But I can do vampire as well.

I don't do traditional vampires though. So don't expect the typical brooding, dark and mysterious.

How old are you thinking for vampire characters? Like, I have a vampire character I used vampire that was born in the 1920s. Is that old enough, or should I have one older?

Well that's fine. Just not nearly as fun. Kind of had this idea of doing the Coven's very own Damien, lol. From the Omen. roflcopter.

But I can do vampire as well.

I don't do traditional vampires though. So don't expect the typical brooding, dark and mysterious.
Well they would be living in secrecy, so nothing flamboyant. Personality wise I could care less, create him how you want.
How old are you thinking for vampire characters? Like, I have a vampire character I used vampire that was born in the 1920s. Is that old enough, or should I have one older?
At least born in the 1500-1600's. You could go earlier but that's the cutoff. These will be very wise and skilled vampires that have lived through centuries of experience.

Well they would be living in secrecy, so nothing flamboyant. Personality wise I could care less, create him how you want.

At least born in the 1500-1600's. You could go earlier but that's the cutoff. These will be very wise and skilled vampires that have lived through centuries of experience.

I more than likely choose a vampire born in 1617.

Nothing flamboyant? What's that mean?

Aaaand now I want to make a Norse vampire. But to be one, the character would have to be 500-600+ years old in the 1500s, and much older by the modern day. Is that too old?

Aaaand now I want to make a Norse vampire. But to be one, the character would have to be 500-600+ years old in the 1500s, and much older by the modern day. Is that too old?
Nope not really, remember the vamps can be of different times, but the plot will cause all of them to essentially be family, and when they see that one of their own is alive in 2016 it will spark them to go after her.

Anything that would draw attention to the group or himself.

well there goes my jiggolo vampire idea with the purple felt suit lol jk

In all honesty, if you allow me. I'd like to have a few different names. And some of them you'd recognize. I'd like to do a kind of historical rewrite in some areas. In that our vampire was actually the true writer of some our classic works, under the guise of many different names that have gotten famous.

I like the idea, that Edgar Allan Poe didn't die, instead was a vampire who moved on and the people who assumed Edgar was the author just took all the fame the vampire left behind.

If you would allow it, I'd like a vampire whose portrayed multiple different famous artist. And is in fact these artist. But convinced the world, that X Normal Mark Twain was the author, not X Vampire was the Author.

Nope not really, remember the vamps can be of different times, but the plot will cause all of them to essentially be family, and when they see that one of their own is alive in 2016 it will spark them to go after her.
Oh, yeah. I already have ideas for working that in. Or, more accurately, my character into the coven. c: Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.