AEGIS - RP in an expanded Marvel Cinematic Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Greenie
I've got my char sheet almost made! *dances a little* :bananaman:

The only problem I have is figuring out how the heck my char would get into any group ^_^' whoops?

I've got my char sheet almost made! *dances a little* :bananaman:

The only problem I have is figuring out how the heck my char would get into any group ^_^' whoops?
If she were created by one of the bad guy groups or super villains (Hydra, AIM, or the High Evolutionary), SHIELD could have rescued her from them, indexed her, and trained her to be an agent.

If she got away from her creators, she could have gotten into trouble where she might gain public attention, with SHIELD moving to contain a possible threat from an enhanced, only to find out she was one of the good guys and you guessed it, they indexed and trained her.

• Thank You
*bows* Arigato gozaimashita!

Oh let me know when you're done with your character I'm working on mine but I'm interested to see what you come up with

@Michale CS I have a question. Do all 9 of the points need to be used up in the power grid?

@Michale CS I have a question. Do all 9 of the points need to be used up in the power grid?
Yep. Start with all 2's and spread around until you've spent the 9 points. I do want everyone to be on an equivalent level. Also, realize this is your character's potential. A person who has an amazing intelligence but has never applied it... or someone who hasn't done a lot of fighting suddenly is dropped into a situation where they have to and find they have a natural talent for it, are the best ways to put points into something and not 'actualize' it at campaign start.

It's also possible she could be faster, stronger, or more durable than she thinks she is, especially if she's this happy bouncy girl who really doesn't want to hurt anyone. It's worthy to note that that Domino's "good luck" is considered Energy Projection by the official Marvel site.

• Thank You
Okee thanks for the reply. I'll probably finish up by tomorrow seeing I need a wee bit more thought... and my brain's mush atm. ^_^

Reactions: Michale CS
I'm conflicted between creating a human or an enhanced but I'm leaning towards enhanced kinda have an idea with matter teleportation but only works on inorganic matter so he can't teleport people but objects would make him a great infiltrator on missions could go in without guns or armor and teleport them to his person when he needs it or teleport weapons for friends or crucial materials like a laptop or flash drive
Would that be ok
@Michale CS

• Love
I'm conflicted between creating a human or an enhanced but I'm leaning towards enhanced kinda have an idea with matter teleportation but only works on inorganic matter so he can't teleport people but objects would make him a great infiltrator on missions could go in without guns or armor and teleport them to his person when he needs it or teleport weapons for friends or crucial materials like a laptop or flash drive
Would that be ok
@Michale CS
Works well with the "agent level" theme I envision for this RP. I don't want the party so buff that I have to send a Chitauri invasion or an army of Ultrons to challenge them. Hydra, AIM, Extremis and Centipede enhanced and such are within SHIELD's ballpark, and AEGIS is just the next level above that, dealing with the threats that lie between SHIELD level and Avenger level. ( meaning most missions won't be so massive as to get world media coverage and won't quite be preventing extinction level events)

In other words, if I present the party with a trained team of Hydra agents led by an enhanced, they won't just assume victory is assured, and wonder when they can go after that alternate reality Doctor Doom wearing Vibranium armor.

I hope you get where I'm going with this.

Works well with the "agent level" theme I envision for this RP. I don't want the party so buff that I have to send a Chitauri invasion or an army of Ultrons to challenge them. Hydra, AIM, Extremis and Centipede enhanced and such are within SHIELD's ballpark, and AEGIS is just the next level above that, dealing with the threats that lie between SHIELD level and Avenger level. ( meaning most missions won't be so massive as to get world media coverage and won't quite be preventing extinction level events)

In other words, if I present the party with a trained team of Hydra agents led by an enhanced, they won't just assume victory is assured, and wonder when they can go after that alternate reality Doctor Doom wearing Vibranium armor.

I hope you get where I'm going with this.
Yea I get it I watch the show and daredevil and Jessica jones that's why I want him to mainly rely on his training his power just makes his training more effective... It won't be like 100 agents and he summons 50 rocket launchers

I'm giving him drawbacks like he places a psionic tag on items he touches and he has to consciously do so at first so can't have an enemy with a machine gun and he warps it away
Also giving him his own storage room called the cradle where he stores items he has tagged specifically for himself like his favorite guns and few special weapons like the gun coulson had shot Loki with
(shhh he's not supposed to have that)
only uses it for dire cases
Or a recovered chitari spear
Doesn't work on sentient weapons like Thor's hammer or Loki scepter
And can't work on iron mans armor due to it being useless without Friday and not tuned with his neural network and its many pieces to warp it would exhaust his power

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yea I get it I watch the show and daredevil and Jessica jones that's why I want him to mainly rely on his training his power just makes his training more effective... It won't be like 100 agents and he summons 50 rocket launchers

I'm giving him drawbacks like he places a psionic tag on items he touches and he has to consciously do so at first so can't have an enemy with a machine gun and he warps it away
Also giving him his own storage room called the cradle where he stores items he has tagged specifically for himself like his favorite guns and few special weapons like the gun coulson had shot Loki with
(shhh he's not supposed to have that)
only uses it for dire cases
Or a recovered chitari spear
Doesn't work on sentient weapons like Thor's hammer or Loki scepter
And can't work on iron mans armor due to it being useless without Friday and not tuned with his neural network and its many pieces to warp it would exhaust his power
The cradle totally sounds like a SHIELD name for something. I love it.

Funny you should mention Jessica Jones... She may make an appearance in one of the early missions.

Reactions: Iroh
Funny you should mention Jessica Jones... She may make an appearance in one of the early missions.
lol cool and no one is allowed to enter the cradle to take weapons from it i'm gonna make him real OCD about it... wel I will just make him OCD nice personality quirk and get pissed when he has to lend others weapons...

@Michale CS
When u can create a CS template so I can post my character I got everything worked out
And it would be nice to use the downtime ic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.